PDA

View Full Version : Going on vacation, what about you?

xtraking
07-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Hey guys,
Tomorrow im goniog to marco island, FL woooot. 2 year ago we went there and it was awesome! http://www.travel2florida.co.uk/hotels/hotel_marco_hilton.html Thats where we are staying.
http://marcoisland.com/ Has anybody else ever been to marco island?

Are you guys going anywhere this summer?

Team Ramrod
07-12-2006, 11:05 AM
I've never been on a vacation and im 17. Furthest ive been from home was for school trips. Quite pathetic.

xtraking
07-12-2006, 11:11 AM
ah man really? Save up your money and me and you can hit it up in florida next summer, okay? Actualyl thatdbe fun, i barely know you, but still haha.

durrell
07-12-2006, 11:18 AM
No me and you are saving money so we can have an apartment and William and Mary, remember?

Actually I think we may be going to Myrtle Beach this year. I hope so.

Recon by Fire
07-13-2006, 07:35 PM
Kiss my butt! LOL I haven't had a day off since October 2005 and have been working about 90 hour weeks.

Have a nice time anyway......jerk :)

DyNasty9
07-13-2006, 08:31 PM
next friday im leaving for toronto to go see a yankees/bluejays game and to see the jazz fest. ive been before and its pretty sweet. then augest 2 im leaving for arizona, to go to a arizona state baseball camp. should be pretty fun except, my trip to AZ might get canceled because im on a babe ruth allstar team and were playing in states right now.if we win states were going to new jearsy for reginals, the same week im suposed to go to AZ. im so pissed. they both had to be the same week. so like i kinda wana lose states but at the same time i wana win. it sucks major.

Nader
07-13-2006, 08:44 PM
Going to Chicago and gonna see a wedding and all that. Fun. I love the windy city, lived there for eight years.

big_daddy_d
07-13-2006, 09:00 PM
leaving this rock they call hawaii for a month to spend it with inlaws in California, anyone near the bay area that want to hit up fields from the middle of august till the middle of september let me know, I'll be down ;)

bigred76
07-13-2006, 10:00 PM
WHOA! Where in the Bay Area?! I'll be bored off my ass here, but I can't play that much unfortunately, but we will have to meet up sometime! ;)

Went to Nevada last weekend, had a blast. I was supposed to go again this weekend, but if I did I'd be back on Monday which I can't do since I have class that day. :( So I'm stuck here at home except for a couple beech BBQ's. Who knows about the rest of the summer... I plan stuff like a week in advance lmao!

bamf-hacker
07-14-2006, 04:56 AM
:( No vacations here... New Baby makes it hard. Just a lot of pool time I guess. Next year maybe a trip to the west coast.

pman15
07-14-2006, 05:32 AM
hmmm going to alabama for a wedding

Warnichek
07-14-2006, 05:32 AM
Been trying to go on vacation for 4 months now but it hasn't worked out yet. Trying to go to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg.

DFSniper
07-14-2006, 09:45 AM
going to Garmisch (US Army-owned ski resort in the Alps) from the 20th to the 27th! and i found out that my best friend is going to, so we'll probably just chill the whole time (doubt there'll be much snow)

Hoppy11
07-14-2006, 09:51 AM
Next saterday I leave for my cottage for 2 and a half weeks. Thats really the only vacation we take each summer, but its like the best vacation I can imagine going on.

vikingshadow
07-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Went to Arlington on a Six Flags trip - unfortunately, the Rangers were out of town and the Mavs were in Florida at that time.

Next year we're planning a trip to Jamaica....we'll see (I'd rather hit another island, but my wife's found a deal.... :rolleyes: )

big_daddy_d
07-17-2006, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=bigred76]WHOA! Where in the Bay Area?! I'll be bored off my ass here, but I can't play that much unfortunately, but we will have to meet up sometime! ;)
[QUOTE]

Will be in the Santa Rosa / Petaluma Area for a month, will proabably be at NorCal paintball park at the Petaluma fairgrounds a majority of the time but will try to hit up some other fields as well... I'm partial to NorCAL PB park only cause it's $10 for me as a walkon with military discount, $10 for all day air and BYOP :D:D:D:D:D

Recon by Fire
07-17-2006, 05:56 PM
:( No vacations here... New Baby makes it hard to even get a night of sleep.

Fixed :D

MatthewTheTheif
07-17-2006, 05:58 PM
yay, summer is over!!!
lets go on a vacation!!!

...grr...stuff starts next week

bamf-hacker
07-17-2006, 06:21 PM
No vacations here... New Baby makes it hard to even get a night of sleep.

Fixed :D

:lolsign:

Ain't that the truth :)

xtraking
07-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Just got back from marco island. Lots of fun! I found alot of awesome shells and sand dollars, and then 2 days ago i found big bertha, a one foot conque(sp?) shell on a sand bar about 150 yards ro so out. Pics will come soon.

Go to hershey park tomorrow then ocean city after wooot

pbfreak3221
07-21-2006, 01:12 AM
Just gt back from 2 and a half weeks in SOuth Africa, MOzambique, Swazi, and Senegal.