PDA

View Full Version : removeing noid

bungeye
07-11-2006, 07:35 PM
hey how do i remove the noid. obviosly useing the set screws on the top of the frame, but when i put them back in i need 2 re align it again dnt i? can some1 tell me the best way to do this.

big_daddy_d
07-11-2006, 08:01 PM
with a dull butter knife and half a pack of bubble tape... No all joking aside you should see on the noid where the screws were holding it down to begin with, just line the set screws up with that...

DRAGON
07-11-2006, 08:19 PM
There are always indentations where the set screws have dug into the noid. Just use those as a guide but essentially it really doesn't matter what specific orientation it's in. just set it in one that looks reasonable -

bungeye
07-11-2006, 10:49 PM
ohk, so it doesnt matter if it as a mm or two off.

bungeye
07-11-2006, 10:51 PM
also i am goiong to do the nickel on the noid thing mod. roughly what thickness are nickels as i will have to find a NZ coin that can compensate.

bamf-hacker
07-12-2006, 04:30 AM
Try it. If it works then you are ok. You cant really hurt it if it is too thin, or thick.

HacKeR

claustrophobia9
07-12-2006, 06:08 AM
nickle didnt work for anyone i tried it on... the penny worked great though.

vwjimmy
07-12-2006, 08:57 AM
If it is too thick it can fail to let the sear catch the striker and the marker will go full screaming auto untill it runs out of air. Make sure you test it out before you load it with paint! :D

bamf-hacker
07-12-2006, 09:08 AM
If it is too thick it can fail to let the sear catch the striker and the marker will go full screaming auto untill it runs out of air. Make sure you test it out before you load it with paint! :D

Sorry I should have clarified. Too thick as in there is no coin that would be too thick. Multiple coins together could cause some issues :)

Thanks for pointing it out vwjimmy!

HacKeR

Ace24
07-12-2006, 09:15 AM
Whats this penny/nickle thing? I've never heard of it before.

claustrophobia9
07-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Whats this penny/nickle thing? I've never heard of it before.
take your gun off, and turn on the electronics, fire it (without air) you'll see a little thing move on the silver solenoid, thats the actuator

push the actuator forward/up(amg) and put a penny (nickles in my expirience cause the sear to trip when fired and result in massive farts) in between the actuator and the frame. this will make the electronics require less power to activate the sear, thus allowing you to run on regular 9v batteries and allow for longer battery life (i get over 30k shots easily on the 9.6v)

Ace24
07-12-2006, 01:00 PM
Ohhhh... Yeah I was wondering if doing something like that would do anything for my gun. I already get alot of shots on one battery... but I will have to keep that in mind for scenario games.

claustrophobia9
07-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Ohhhh... Yeah I was wondering if doing something like that would do anything for my gun. I already get alot of shots on one battery... but I will have to keep that in mind for scenario games.
why you wouldnt do it amazes me... i mean, it helps no matter what kind of game you are playing, and all it costs is a penny.

killerpinecone
07-12-2006, 01:51 PM
not even a penny claus, its just a deposit