PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is goin on?

Doman
07-10-2006, 03:27 PM
lol. alright so i bought a Spyder Pilot at dunhams the other day, i took it home and charged the battery and all that fun stuff. then i went outside and tryed it out and like every 3-5 rounds either on semi, 3 burst, 6 burst, or auto, one paintball would like EXPLODE in the chamber behind the ball stop during firing and my barrel would get like coated in paint and whatnot. anyone have any idea whats goin on? O.o

ooglieboogliebob
07-10-2006, 03:41 PM
... your getting chops ... get an electro hopper

If you have an ACS bolt wear it in (battle swab or wooden dowel in feedneck .. shoot a bit of times)

Doman
07-10-2006, 03:43 PM
oh...so i have to get an electronic hopper....damn...lol...sorry but what do you mean by an ACS bolt wear?

ooglieboogliebob
07-10-2006, 03:44 PM
do you have the pilot ACS ... if you don't ... just forget about it ...

Wearing it in ... so the spring isn't so tough ... thats all it is

Doman
07-10-2006, 03:46 PM
oh....but no i dont beleive mine is an ACS
so will it always break the paintballs like that if i dont get an electronic hopper? and does it have to be a certain kind? cuz next summer im goin to boot camp most likely and i dont really wanna spend a lot because i'll prolly only be playing til next summer or so

druid
07-10-2006, 03:54 PM
yes...and oil the bolt Orings (if any) because if air's blowing up the feedneck...it's elevating the ball to a spot where it's going to chop it.

A 9 or 12 Volt revvy, Y Boarded egg, ricochet/apache loader...something in that "BPS Range" will suffice...

Doman
07-10-2006, 03:56 PM
ya...i was trying it out a bit again and it pushed co2 up and i can see paintballs pop up...that means the bolt needs oiling?
and i was thinking of getting something more like
http://www.dunhamssports.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1450267&cp=712507.712513&filter=yes&fCat=712513&fpricesort=priceAscending&parentPage=family that....cuz im not turning my gun up past 7 or 8 anyway....since i use co2 it gets all cold and feels weird...lol

ooglieboogliebob
07-10-2006, 04:11 PM
... umm... thats an anti-feeder ... your better off using your current hopper if your gonna get that ... you can buy a used revvy of the BST section for 25 shipped or so ..

Doman
07-10-2006, 04:15 PM
ugh....lol....i dont know whats goin on...bst? anti-feeder? AHH...i should just take my pilot back or something and be like "i dont want it, i'll stick with my semi-auto :-P

ooglieboogliebob
07-10-2006, 04:56 PM
BST = buy/sell/trade

That quantum loader is an anti-feeder because ... it's cheap ... it's got a rattail design that just doesn't do the trick ...

Go to pbnation or this sites salescorner to find a used revvy for cheap .. unless you wanta pay retail ... yuck

Doman
07-10-2006, 05:25 PM
lol...this all seems easier if i just like take it back...wouldnt that work? lol

i dunno...i'll have to do that later in summer i guess cuz i gotta get some other things paid back

ooglieboogliebob
07-10-2006, 06:25 PM
ahh, i see ... well good luck then