PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Battery?....Problems

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
07-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Hello everyone, im hoping someone can help me out with my problem i have a pilot acs and everytime i look at my battery status it always has a red battery light everytime i turn the marker off and im not sure if the battery needs to be charged or is it fully charged and telling me not to charge anymore...welll anyways ive been charging it constantly and it still hasnt changed. The bad thing is i was in a chat room and someone had told me not to overcharge the battery or the battery itself will die but it was a little too late for that advice... Sadly, ive left the marker charging for at least 2 or 3 weeks straight without playing ball ....No Lie
If any1 knows how to fix my problem please respond
:( Thank You

bamf-hacker
07-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Sorry buddy, get a new battery.

If you had it charging for 2 or 3 weeks the batteries will most likely be done!

You can try to get a good battery charger that drains then recharges, but it is probably done.

The grip frame charger is not the best. I never used mine, I would take the battery out and put it in an aftermarket charger.

HacKeR

|WPG| DyNaStY-X
07-10-2006, 04:39 PM
um do u know if it slows down the fire rate?

Total90Oliver
07-11-2006, 03:24 PM
yea i think so cuz it kills the battery which pretty much keeps the gun functioning

Hob Hayward
07-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Yeah, one of the best options though is to get a charger that senses when the battery is fully charged, so theres no risk of overcharging. Luckily for me I already had one when I bought my imagine, so no worries, though it can be annoying to take the battery out whenever you want to charge.

Sandman_Bravo
07-12-2006, 03:25 AM
put in a standard battery and see if it solves your problems. If so, you know the battery is bad.

aintnophun
07-12-2006, 04:26 PM
I myself play with the the indcator light on I've even bought a new battery the light still is red. So I just charge it just enough, then unplug it. I play and have no problems. don't know how to fix it but it hasn't stopped me from playing.

bungeye
07-12-2006, 06:05 PM
the stock 9.6v battery is NiMH, these have there pros and cons, pro it has no memery affect meaning half charges/drains dont affect it. cons are that it can and will self drain.
if you over charge it, it wont function properly, to remedy this drain the battery FULLY. put in your cun and shoot untill it wont work any more. you will hear it not engage the sear. once you cannot shoot any more, turn it off for 5 minutes, and try again, it is likley that you will be able to shoot again. once this is done, remove the battery and connect a LED straight to the termanils, LEDs run on about 1.5v and may blow, but i have had an led running for about 1hr on 8v. leave the LED on it until it turns off, then to make sure no more electricty is in it use a multi meter or another LED. repete until battery is fully dead. leave it overnight. then fully charge the battery as you would normally do.

turn on marker and see if it fixed it.

EliteEagleX
07-14-2006, 12:43 PM
This is not a Nicd... you shouldn't have to fully drain it to get max performance out of it again, NiMH can be filled from partially charged to fully and it does not effect the battery at all (look at cell-phone batteries or laptop batteries)

bungeye
07-14-2006, 04:25 PM
i no there NiMH, i said that in the first sentence. although NiMH have no memery affect, over chargeing it can affect it