PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Feedneck Almost Ready!

new_Faction64
07-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey everyone. Does anyone remember when the guy from SPPS (Sundragon paintball) went on the forums asking what could be made for the MR-series? Well one suggestion was a different feedneck. I'm glad to say that he has helped in making a push for creating a new feedneck, and the feedneck will be out soon. Here's his email I recieved after asking a few days ago.

Hello again ___,

Strange that you should ask at this time. I just got an e-mail today
mentioning that I will have 1 of 5 prototypes by next week. I will be
testing it with different hoppers and send my data back to them. Soon after
they will make a production run so it shouldn't be too much longer now. He
sent me a photograph and they look pretty nice even in the raw metal state.
You kind of hit it almost perfect timing to ask about them. You don't
happen to be a clairvoyant are you? lol You might mention it to your
friends on the spyder.tv site of you should feel inclined.

I just think it's great news for us MR2 owners, since I've heard many people have broken their feednecks (the cheap clear plastic ones).

Msniper
07-09-2006, 07:54 PM
I wouldn't mind a MP5 mag expansion chamber. That would be cool!

breakxeggs
07-09-2006, 08:41 PM
a new feedneck.. hhmm.. hopfully they are disfunctional like the stock one

new_Faction64
07-09-2006, 11:32 PM
a new feedneck.. hhmm.. hopfully they are disfunctional like the stock one

Did you mean aren't?

From his words the feedneck will be metal, not this plastic stuff that came w/ the MR2.

breakxeggs
07-10-2006, 07:39 AM
yeah I did, I didn't notice that thanks for correcting me lol

Guitar_kid99
07-10-2006, 10:07 AM
wow this is really wierd i was just about to ask where i could get a metal one that would fit cuz my feedneck cracked saturday so...

Spoolinup
07-10-2006, 10:17 AM
did he send you any example pics?

SundragonPPS
07-10-2006, 11:42 AM
i have pics but cannot post them yet. i just picked up a package from the post office but haven't opened it yet. yes this is an all metal feedneck so you won't need to worry about the plastic ones cracking any longer. it is a clamper similar to the ccm feednecks. once they are almost ready for release i will post as such.

new_Faction64
07-10-2006, 12:25 PM
i have pics but cannot post them yet. i just picked up a package from the post office but haven't opened it yet. yes this is an all metal feedneck so you won't need to worry about the plastic ones cracking any longer. it is a clamper similar to the ccm feednecks. once they are almost ready for release i will post as such.

Sounds great SPPS, thanks for the update.

breakxeggs
07-10-2006, 04:20 PM
I bet they are going to add some weight to the gun though... Do something about the 45 degree feed on the gun if you could... I'm fine with the plastic bow.

Spoolinup
07-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Thanks SPPS, look forward to seeing/purchasing one! :D

wylde01
07-10-2006, 07:33 PM
sweet im also looking foward to getting one of those

SundragonPPS
07-11-2006, 02:04 PM
got the ok from the honcho to post some pics so you can check it out. remember, this is a prototype and the finished product will be matt black. he's having the others anodized this week and will send me an anodized version some time this week.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/CCMfeedneckadapter8.jpg

it is a short flanged 45* adapter with a 90* turn that will accept any impulse/shocker/ion feedneck. it's the only way this could be made possible.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/CCMfdnk3.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/643fa6f9.jpg

the milling is excellent and it actually pulls the hopper more towards the center of gravity of the marker. a great improvement from the cheap plastic adapter that comes with the marker. this one isn't going to crack.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/90284839.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/0088208f.jpg

all you'll need to do is get an impulse/shocker/ion feedneck(all have the same thread), put a few drops of red loctite on the threads, screw it in and let it cure for 24 hours. you can use a low rise, no-pro or stock feedneck from any of these markers. we chose these threads because they are one of the most common available. i'm really impressed with the results. after testing it may take up to a few weeks before the first run is completed. in the mean time reserve orders may be taken. hope you all like the results of this collaboration. it's been in the making for a couple months now. ;)

NextoN
07-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Damn Nice Unbelivable:D

Spy-Der
07-11-2006, 03:06 PM
I'd like to pre-order one. Should I email you or could you put me down for one right now?

Guitar_kid99
07-11-2006, 03:24 PM
yeah i would like to pre order one too

Spoolinup
07-11-2006, 03:35 PM
SPPS, do they make a variation for the MR3, as my gun has eyes, and the feedneck from the MR3 has extra material on the bottom side for covering of the eye, so the eye cover is actually part of the feedneck. I was *lucky* enough to get the prototype eye covers for my MR2 when I talked to Kingman for suggestions before the MR3 was announced or known to come out. Turns out the MR3's that can be bought now have the same exact eye covers I have.

Thanks!!!

VERRRRRRY interested!!!!

NIck

new_Faction64
07-11-2006, 06:46 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEETT!!

Thanks so much SPPS, I'm phsyced for this!

Which type would of rise would "stock" be? I'm seeing stuff like mid-rise, low-rise, no-rise, and no-pro.

Which feedneck type is pictured?

velocity
07-12-2006, 04:33 PM
Need any beta / product testers for the new feed neck?

DRAGON
07-12-2006, 06:04 PM
.............Which type would of rise would "stock" be? I'm seeing stuff like mid-rise, low-rise, no-rise, and no-pro.

Which feedneck type is pictured?

The ones in the pics look like the no rises I have on a couple of my markers. No pro's are 1/2 as tall as shown. I think by stock he prolly means the ones that come with the markers he mentioned the threads were for. These look nice -

SundragonPPS
07-14-2006, 09:27 AM
he sent me the black anodized one yesterday. i should have it soon. as soon as testing is evaluated we will attach a price to it and i will start taking pre-orders. first come first served. mr otter made a nice suggestion of milling a vent hole in it which i think is a good idea. it would help deter blowby. i'll have to ask and see if that will be any more time consuming for the process.

new_Faction64
07-14-2006, 10:24 AM
he sent me the black anodized one yesterday. i should have it soon. as soon as testing is evaluated we will attach a price to it and i will start taking pre-orders. first come first served. mr otter made a nice suggestion of milling a vent hole in it which i think is a good idea. it would help deter blowby. i'll have to ask and see if that will be any more time consuming for the process.

Oh neat. I was gonna mention that also, glad Otter caught that.

new_Faction64
07-16-2006, 09:54 PM
All right! So this feedneck is by CCM and your selling the CCM Heli feedneck on SPPS too?

Awesome, can't wait.

druid
07-16-2006, 10:02 PM
now you need to make one for a right feed autococker :D ...

breakxeggs
07-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Whatever happened to the rumors going around about Kingman making a Powerfeed for the MR2?

Guitar_kid99
07-17-2006, 07:54 AM
ok we havent had a noob question in awhile so... whats a power feed?

bamf-hacker
07-17-2006, 07:58 AM
SundragonPPS will you be making anything like this for the Smart Parts SP-8?

It also has an offset feed made out of plastic. I was considering getting an SP-8 for scenario play, but that turned me off. I hate using plastic adapters to hold my $150 loader to my gun :)

SundragonPPS
07-17-2006, 01:48 PM
yes new_Faction64, we went ion/imp/shocker threads because there is quite an array of feednecks available for them and yes we will offer the ccm matt black version.

hacker sry, if you've visited our website you'd see that we pretty much deal in spyder specific products. thanks

i seriously doubt kingman would revert back to the old power feed style. that's kind of taking a step backwards.

got the anodized version friday. ccm has even gone as far as to make a feedneck that is matt black. even the clamping band is matt black.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/ccm-fdneck3.jpg

threw a red dot i have on to check fit. this particular one works out just fine.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/ccmandreddot.jpg

another of just the adapter.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/ccm-fdneck2.jpg

i'll get some better close ups of everything together when i have some better lighting.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/ccmadaptfdnk2.jpg

Guitar_kid99
07-17-2006, 01:50 PM
ok we havent had a noob question in awhile so... whats a power feed?
whoa i can quote myself

druid
07-19-2006, 03:12 AM
very nice....we have a price yet?

NextoN
07-19-2006, 04:38 AM
Expensive ..

SundragonPPS
07-19-2006, 02:07 PM
isn't that just too sweet? :D

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/ccmadaptfdnk2.jpg

sorry i have no solid time frame info as we are adding a vent hole which has delayed things slightly. they need to be tested further to be sure hole placement and size are effective. price depends on milling time and these are a bit more difficult than normal due to configuration constraints.

NextoN, in most all cases, you get what you pay for. you can always continue using the cheap plastic elbow provided with your marker. i won't be making any monumental profit here. i've pushed very hard to have these developed and produced. not to make a mil in profit but to have them available for mr owners. i seriously doubt you'll see anyone else making such an effort to have these developed and produced.

Guitar_kid99
07-19-2006, 02:38 PM
any time frame that these will hit stores

NextoN
07-20-2006, 06:11 AM
Totally agree with you.. But these "custom" products are always expensive but as you say you get what you pay for. the cheap plastic elbow breaks all the time cause it can't hold a egg+180 balls with fast movin so long.. So instead of buying new ones all the time buy a metalic one.. When we come to the end the price of it will not be as expensive as we thougt..?

SundragonPPS
07-20-2006, 12:06 PM
again, i have no time frame info nor price info either. as soon as i do it will be posted on the spps site and pre-orders will be available.

SundragonPPS
07-24-2006, 09:19 AM
just another update: these can be reserved through pre-order now in the parts and upgrades section under feednecks. there's a link on the adapter and feedneck pages in case anyone's still interested in reserving one. beta's are still testing and we are still deciphering the vent hole.

QuiGonKen
07-30-2006, 01:19 AM
noticed that you dont ship to Canada...hmmmm will you be doing that anytime soon? and if not is anyone willing to buy one and sell it to me on ebay? :D

SundragonPPS
08-01-2006, 01:34 PM
hey guys haven't forgotten about you. things are still cooking around here. the word i got is there may be a run soon because there is another important project coming up for them soon. if that project started there would be a delay in these.

sorry ken, we do not ship out of the usa period. contact me on the spps site and i have suggestions though. i've just been let down too many times by people out of the usa. i take a lot of time arranging things and have been let down every single time. i have decided after about 5 times that's it, no more, period. again, sorry

thanks for your patience everybody, you won't be disappointed.

Spoolinup
08-15-2006, 07:04 PM
any release date as of yet, or need a BETA tester??? :D

SundragonPPS
08-17-2006, 02:16 PM
sorry but no specific date but i can say the first run are now being produced. there were some unforseen issues that kind of heald things up. as soon as they go in for ano i will be contacting pre-order people. i've even worked out a way to possibly get these to people internationally now. these should be well worth the wait.

we have something else on the cooker for the newer e-spyder trigger frames as well. design is completed and currently waiting on some proto's.

Spoolinup
08-17-2006, 03:18 PM
we have something else on the cooker for the newer e-spyder trigger frames as well. design is completed and currently waiting on some proto's.

Ooh ooh ooh...what is it???? :D

new_Faction64
08-25-2006, 08:16 PM
Where'd the feedneck go on your site SPPS? I don't see it anywhere now.

Kotsuumo
08-26-2006, 11:43 AM
its gone indeed. guess someone gave up on it...

SundragonPPS
08-26-2006, 01:38 PM
ha ha......no one has quite given up yet. new_Faction64 already knows that they actually do exist since he already has one.

ccm seems to be having some concerns producing these. seems if is isn't one thing it's another. i just got word that the machinist who was running these quit, so yet another delay. very few were produced up to this point though i was advised a much larger quantity was to be produced by now. as you all know, ccm produced much more than feednecks. i suppose finding the time to fit these in their regular schedule may be a concern. i removed the info because from this point, i feel it should not be there until i have them in my hands. had i known in the beginning what i know now, i never would have mentioned these at all publically.

there supposedly is a small quantity of these ready for ano and i will hopefully be receiving these to fill only a small portion of the preorders. as i mentioned on our website, first come first served. sorry for the delay but i'm fairly confident ccm will eventually produce more of these. as far as the last word to their true availability.....it's up to ccm.

Voodoo27909
08-26-2006, 01:52 PM
....If it meant getting mine any earlier, I'd be MORE than willing to take mine WITHOUT Anno. Just food for thought

Guitar_kid99
08-26-2006, 07:55 PM
yeah really

SundragonPPS
08-28-2006, 09:55 AM
ya i know, i'm eager to get them to you guys too but we all just have to wait till ccm's ready to distribute them.

SundragonPPS
09-13-2006, 01:41 PM
just another update: we acquired a small quantity of the adapters and matching feednecks from ccm last week and have distributed them to those on the waiting list. as usual, they look fantastic. if anyone here has received one of these, you might mention your views on them if you'd like to. some had the exhaust holes and some did not. we are still waiting on the larger quantity promised us a while ago. thanks for everybodies patience on these.

ccm drilled holes maybe 3/32"?
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/CCMholes2.jpg

1st prototype that i drilled to 3/16"
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/mushroomzer/CCM3.jpg

on another note, i have recently constructed an lp mr2 article in the spps tech section if anyone has an interest in that. the marker is not quite completed yet but i have gotten the recocking pressure down to 215psi using c02 with just the parts i have installed thus far. i just picked up another part i will be adding from my machinist. i should be adding info on that soon if not some time tonight. this is a modified stock spyder part that a lot of people just remove and throw in their spare parts box. i may have found a use for it in its modified state. we'll see after testing.

Hob Hayward
09-13-2006, 02:21 PM
Sweeeeeeeet, though your website seems to be slow or not there... I dunno, its not loading properly...

Edit: its workin now, I like that you used the can opener ACS bolt break in :P

Voodoo27909
09-13-2006, 11:41 PM
O.K., so IF I happen to get one of the feeds that are NOT drilled with the vent hole...Id love for you to show me exacly where to drill it on my own, and what size bit you guys used :D

Voodoo27909
09-20-2006, 09:07 AM
Well I finally came around to installing the feedneck I recieved from SunDragon. Perfect fit, very clean looking, good threading for the clamping adaptor...and a much smaller profile than the stock plastic 45. It brought the Evolution I use closer to the center line by almost a half an inch. Im very pleased with the product. The only downside is that I had to remove my full size scope due to the centerline being moved inward with the new feedneck.....an offset mount for the scope is forthcoming so that I can re-mount it. Two thumbs up!!!

Alien
09-20-2006, 02:43 PM
How much does it cost? Where could we procure one in Canada ? etc...

Craig Decker
09-23-2006, 07:15 PM
Please let me know when you get more feed necks! would like some for my son & I very nice design! Also can be reached at cdeckers4@yahoo.com Thanks!

Voodoo27909
09-24-2006, 06:05 AM
Im not ignoring your question, Alien...I just figured that SunDragon would jump in there and explain it better than I could. I know that earlier in this thread he has addressed the question to some extent. Im waiting on further production myself so that I can obtain another for my sons MR2 as well....

velocity
09-24-2006, 08:17 AM
I got the one with the venting, and it works awesome. Still able to use me 42mm red dot with a 7/8 offset rail from JCS. Just remember to tighten the screw on ION feedneck tightly, otherwise the movement of the hopper will losen it. I will set mine in with locktite. Had no problems with the feedneck. Well worth the wait. I use a eVLution hopper and with the red dot mounted, I can still flip the on/off switch ( mine has the Z board upgrade)

Voodoo27909
09-24-2006, 02:28 PM
....I had to vent mine myself, Poo! Lol!

SundragonPPS
09-25-2006, 04:20 PM
hey all, sorry i don't get on here too often. i'm easier caught on the spps website(hint). good to hear the couple here that did receive them seem to like them so far. i was told last week that there was an opened machine at ccm but have heard no word since of their existence. at least we got a few distributed. even though i've removed the adapter info on the spps site i still have people continually contacting me about them. there are still people waiting on these on the list. i detest waiting as much as the next fella but it just seems the way it's gone with these. i am confident that we all shall have them eventually.

USE RED LOCTITE ON THESE! all that was explained in the spps website description.

again, thanks for everybodies patience..........

btw, are there any pics of these on your markers?

Finnkc
09-28-2006, 09:01 AM
I would love one of these!!!!

Hob Hayward
09-28-2006, 12:21 PM
i just picked up another part i will be adding from my machinist. i should be adding info on that soon if not some time tonight. this is a modified stock spyder part that a lot of people just remove and throw in their spare parts box. i may have found a use for it in its modified state. we'll see after testing.

Any news on whatever this is sundragon?

SundragonPPS
10-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Any news on whatever this is sundragon?

edit: when i made this post initially i was in a hurry. the part i was refering to is outlined in the "low pressure mr2" article i wrote about a month ago. look for it in the spps tech section. i hadn't quite published it when i made that last post here in september. the part is simply modifying an old stock expansion chamber to fit into the plastic front grip. this adds volume needed for a lp conversion. i've been extremely busy and have yet to finish that article and my lp mr2. between the feedneck adapter and other things we have going, it will be nice to achieve closure on all and actually have time to take a breath of fresh air ha ha.

it's been a long rough journey but the adapters are finally available. we can finally get as many as needed for everyone. spps will be the only place offering them currently. thanks for your patience everyone

new_Faction64
10-21-2006, 09:29 AM
sorry, wouldn't want to spoil a surprise would you?

it's been a long rough journey but the adapters are finally available. we can finally get as many as needed for everyone. spps will be the only place offering them currently. thanks for your patience everyone

All right! Excellent work SPPS with being so patient and tough in getting this product through to us! Shows a great company.

I'm buying a Halo B soon to fix my MR2's jamming problems (had it even w/ stock feedneck), so I'll hopefully be the first to throw up a review on pbreviews.com for the MR-Series Feeds.

Nikolie
10-21-2006, 10:25 PM
MINE JUST SHIPPED! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! CANT WAIT, THANKS SPPS!
:D :D :D

-niko

new_Faction64
10-22-2006, 09:56 AM
MINE JUST SHIPPED! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! CANT WAIT, THANKS SPPS!
:D :D :D

-niko

Awesome! Great to hear Nikolie!

Make sure you review it on www.pbreview.com, so we can get some info on it.

A7X_AvengedSevenfold_A7X
10-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Noob Question: will this work on a mr-1?

DRAGON
10-22-2006, 10:55 AM
Noob Question: will this work on a mr-1?

Apparently, read this - (http://www.sundragonpps.com/catalog/item/3373201/3253594.htm)

A7X_AvengedSevenfold_A7X
10-23-2006, 01:24 PM
Yeah sometimes certain sites wont open so I couldn't tell, but thanks.

NextoN
10-23-2006, 01:51 PM
YES it will fit

pbgrandpa
11-02-2006, 03:45 AM
Received my new feedneck yesterday. Man is this nice. The pictures don't do it justice. Nice job SPPS

new_Faction64
11-02-2006, 04:31 AM
Received my new feedneck yesterday. Man is this nice. The pictures don't do it justice. Nice job SPPS

Make sure you get a review of it up on pbreview.com ASAP! I'm doing that this weekend.

That and make sure you have it loc-tited.

Voodoo27909
11-02-2006, 08:19 AM
This is my SECOND feedneck from Sundragon. I am extremely happy with the product. Now both mine and my son's MR2 can be less worried about in the field. I was going thru about three plastice elbows a month previously trying to take the weight and strain of whipping an EVO Egg around on top of the marker while running the woods. Never again will I have to order SIX plastic 45's at a time. Finally...someone who listened to the players, and produced a product needed by those in the field, based on THEIR needs.

My only insert is that every metal feedneck produced should have the "Blow-by" vents drilled into them at the factory (I drilled both of mine after recieving them)....but none the less, I would rather have had them shipped to me NOW...rather than have had to wait many more months for them all to be machined with the holes already drilled.

Great product, and definatly should be listed in the "Top five" list of upgrades for the MR series of markers. Im very pleased with the quality and performance of this item.

SpudmanWP
11-02-2006, 11:57 AM
I have a strange request :)

I am looking to buy a MR1 or MR2 to use in the sniper role this year. I want to mount a QLoader directly to the feedneck for stability (that and QLoaders do not like MR series).

In order to keep the height of the gun as low as possible, I had an idea. If you drill a hole in the 4th corner, can the feedneck be rotated to face down? Do the holes line up?

DRAGON
11-02-2006, 03:01 PM
If I'm not mistaken, that's not a perfectly symmetrical part so if you inverted it I don't think it would attach correctly. Your only option would be a costly custom part -

MDC
11-03-2006, 07:39 PM
I just ordered my feedneck from Sundragon today. After breaking another Plastic elbow I was awsomely inspired to just spend more. Also you're going to need that Heli Clamp to lock in your hopper. just place loctite on the thread and you're in business.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n212/dassuppenkraut/pic_-_ccm_adaptfdnk2.jpg
http://www.sundragonpps.com/catalog/item/3373201/3253594.htm

pbgrandpa
11-04-2006, 12:16 AM
I have a strange request :)

I am looking to buy a MR1 or MR2 to use in the sniper role this year. I want to mount a QLoader directly to the feedneck for stability (that and QLoaders do not like MR series).

In order to keep the height of the gun as low as possible, I had an idea. If you drill a hole in the 4th corner, can the feedneck be rotated to face down? Do the holes line up?Spudman, RAP4.com has an adapter to mount the Q-loader directly to the feedneck. I talked to the guy there and he told me it would work on the MR2. Check it out.http://rap4.com/paintball/os/qloader-sniper-adapter-p-1426.html

Spoolinup
11-04-2006, 12:13 PM
yeah, I received my feedneck for my mr2...beautiful craftsmanship...becareful though, and don't be a dummy like me...put loctite on first, as after I threaded the top and bottom together, and went to rethread the two together, the soft aluminum was stripped, so now I'm gonna be forced to prolly spot weld the two together...lol

SundragonPPS
11-04-2006, 01:33 PM
sorry to hear about that spool. we mention in lime green to be careful threading the two together in the product description. i would try to retap it then use the red loctite before attempting to weld it together.

spud, i answered your question you submitted on the spps website. as stated, it wouldn't work due to the geometry of the body and adapter.

mdc, your products will be on their way monday, thanks

thanks for all of the positive comments concerning the adapter and feedneck. they seem to have served the purpose i pushed to have them produced for in the first place. sorry it took so long but that's just the nature of the business of producing quality products for spyder enthusaists.

we have something else for the mr's that should be availabe within the next couple of weeks. i have them but there are a couple more hurdles to be jumped before i can distribute them. i will announce them here once they are ready for distribution.

new_Faction64
11-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Good to hear SPPS, I'm looking forward to hear what they'll be, since I'll be available to buy stuff the next few weeks (I won't be able to play PB for 3 weeks or so, so yeah)....going to send my MR back to Kingman too, strange problems.

About the threads of the feedneck, yeah they seem very delicate, they make me nervous, I still need to get Loctite onto them.

SpudmanWP
11-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the answers... I was at Gramps today and got him to remove the feedneck to check (before I read the emails :( ).

I did see the direct adapters on Rap4 before, but I was looking to mount the QLoader below the frame, not higher.

QuiGonKen
11-08-2006, 01:09 PM
yeah, I received my feedneck for my mr2...beautiful craftsmanship...becareful though, and don't be a dummy like me...put loctite on first, as after I threaded the top and bottom together, and went to rethread the two together, the soft aluminum was stripped, so now I'm gonna be forced to prolly spot weld the two together...lol

"Add 2 or 3 drops of red Loctite to the threads of the feedneck, thread it into the adapter, hand tighten it slightly, let the Loctite cure for 24 hours and screw it directly back onto your MR1 or MR2. "

is this what u guys are talkin bout?

new_Faction64
11-08-2006, 01:29 PM
"Add 2 or 3 drops of red Loctite to the threads of the feedneck, thread it into the adapter, hand tighten it slightly, let the Loctite cure for 24 hours and screw it directly back onto your MR1 or MR2. "

is this what u guys are talkin bout?

Yeah that's what their talking about.

QuiGonKen
11-08-2006, 04:33 PM
question: can i use blue loctite rather than red?

new_Faction64
11-08-2006, 05:46 PM

No, it is not as strong. Red loctite is to be removed w/ heat and hand tools, whereas blue can be removed with just hand tools.

DRAGON
11-08-2006, 05:53 PM

Choice:

$7 small tube of red Loctite

or

Possible broken $50 - $100 hopper?

new_Faction64
11-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Choice:

$7 small tube of red Loctite

or

Possible broken $50 - $100 hopper?

Meh...I'll take my chances :D

jk, I gotta pick some up soon.