PDA

View Full Version : Max rate of fire

stylinbeaver
07-09-2006, 10:21 AM
thinking of getting the t- board for my pilot. And Iw as wondering if anybody knew the max rate of fire on the pilot. Like it says on the tboard that you can shoot unlimited or to your gun is set. I've heard that the pilot can only shoot 18 or 19. I'm not sure please help.

Sky blue Pilot
18" Dye boomstick
Halo TSA (Sucks)
That's it :(

ooglieboogliebob
07-09-2006, 12:49 PM
pilot shoots 14bps ... pilot acs shoots 20bps ...

T-board FTW !!!!

stylinbeaver
07-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Even on semi that's all that it will shoot no matter how fast you can shot with your fingers?? Then why even get the t-board??

ooglieboogliebob
07-09-2006, 06:35 PM
.... the t-board had unlimited bps ... im talking about the stock boards on the e-frames ...

viperx6x9x
07-12-2006, 06:56 AM
im sure the gun itself can shoot faster or slower depending on what kinda internal parts and pressures your using. as stated on the box the acs can do 20bps in semi, 13 in other modes.

but one advantage of the t board even if you cant shoot faster than 20 is you can put eyes on a t board. as far as the stock board as im told you cant put eyes on it. i may be wrong on that though. but i know you can put eyes on a t board.

EliteEagleX
07-14-2006, 11:45 AM
If you can move your fingers fast enough to fire 20 bps... and be accurate aka not hold it and just twiddle your fingers... then move on to a T-Board.. I plan to eventually however with my Pilot ACS as fast as it is, I go through paint way to fast anyway. I would only get the T-Board for the Electronic EYE option.