PDA

View Full Version : Woods ball stories!

RollerDisco92
07-09-2006, 07:13 AM
I played for my first time yesterday all day. I loved it and am going again VERY soon. ok anyway we had about 8 of use up against about 8-9 guys. and it ended up that is was this guy and me with about 5 guys on the other team and then it happened my buddie was hit it was just me. Being the only girl there that day I was worried but I new that I had to kill them and not let them kill me. So I just picked em off one by one by one and we won the game! So frpm that point on everyone wanted me on there team.

Any one have another story?

mayonase man
07-19-2006, 01:31 PM
I have a Victer II and I played cpature the flag with about 11 other guys. During the game a bunkered this one guy who had an Electra '05 (living proof that the marker doesn't make the player). I ended up getting the flag and returning it to our flag station. When I was few yards away from our flag station, I took a major spill and lost about 100 rounds. But who cares, we still won.

ross * pilot
07-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Nice going, although i kinda chuckled when you wrote that you fell ;/

bamf-hacker
07-23-2006, 05:59 PM
Ha I like these threads...

We played some PB with a group of 40. There were some new (first timers) and some vets playing. They split up the teams and we were off. We were playing capture the flag, one flag with attackers and defenders.

The flag was a good 70yrds from the start zone and we were the attackers. The ref blew the whistle and we were off. A group up the left side, a group up the right side and a few up the middle. No more than 2 min later the ref blew the whistle again saying the game was over... NOT ONE SHOT FIRED. One of the guys on our team (first timer) sprinted up the center of the field and just grabbed the flag. It was the fastest and CHEAPEST game I even played.

Needless to say the rest of the day we played elimination and it was all because of the flash :)