PDA

View Full Version : True Story!!!

P41NTB477R_89
07-09-2006, 12:10 AM
ok now lets start off with this your playing lets say woodsball or speedball whatever u like, and u get hit... stings alittle right but not to bad

well heres the true story, my step dad gets drunk tonight and desides to shoot the shotgun a couple times.... (booze and real guns dont mix) and desides to load it in the house. doesnt think there is a shell in it and pulls the trigger.... but there is a shell... then BOOM!! blows a hole right in the wall next to the tv i happen to be watching on the couch... laying down. i start to run as in my fight or flight mind is going, grab my step sister and start running into the garage.
next thing i realize blood... i got hit with one of the pellets in the arm.
but it would have been alot worse if i was sitting up cuz i can tell that by the wall behind me, which has about 100 little holes in it....
now the beginning of the story about paintballing... my arm still doesnt hurt even after digging the pellet out of my arm... so we can say... paintballs hurt more then shot from a shotgun... thats my story hope u enjoyed it.

druid
07-09-2006, 12:34 AM
ugh.....I'm going to just.....bow out - right now .......

DRAGON
07-09-2006, 12:37 AM
This man i still walking around free? - :dodgy:

Nader
07-09-2006, 12:40 AM
don't see what that had to do with paintball....but crazy story....and yes that man should be incarcerated most definately.

DRAGON
07-09-2006, 12:44 AM
So uh, what did your mom have to say about all this? -

ooglieboogliebob
07-09-2006, 12:49 AM
the question is .... does the mom even live with them ....

Alcoholic ?? Needs rehab ... Doesn't sound he's a good influence in your life ...

UKwithPride
07-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Lol, reminds me of the time my friends brother shot the floor in his house with a rifle. Boy, that sure was loud. And to think he was discharged from the navy :dodgy:

Nader
07-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Lol, reminds me of the time my friends brother shot the floor in his house with a rifle. Boy, that sure was loud. And to think he was discharged from the navy :dodgy:

I know...the Navy usually eats those kind of guys up! :dodgy:

bigred76
07-09-2006, 01:17 AM
I know...the Navy usually eats those kind of guys up! :dodgy:
Yeah!

This is almost as bad as when I dropped an 8ga shell (dunno how it happened) and it went off (fortunately for me, downrange!). My camera wasn't so lucky. I'd take a picture of it, but I can't. :dodgy:

UKwithPride
07-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Yeah!

This is almost as bad as when I dropped an 8ga shell (dunno how it happened) and it went off (fortunately for me, downrange!). My camera wasn't so lucky. I'd take a picture of it, but I can't. :dodgy:
Throwing a bag of them in a fire is MUCH cooler.

bigred76
07-09-2006, 01:25 AM
One is enough when they're home brewed. ;) Without that damn plastic wadder thingy in the way, you can fit a bunch more pellets/powder into a 3" shell. :dodgy:

claustrophobia9
07-09-2006, 03:21 AM
241-kids?

marvin-martian
07-09-2006, 07:08 AM
go get him druid

RollerDisco92
07-09-2006, 07:56 AM
ok now lets start off with this your playing lets say woodsball or speedball whatever u like, and u get hit... stings alittle right but not to bad

well heres the true story, my step dad gets drunk tonight and desides to shoot the shotgun a couple times.... (booze and real guns dont mix) and desides to load it in the house. doesnt think there is a shell in it and pulls the trigger.... but there is a shell... then BOOM!! blows a hole right in the wall next to the tv i happen to be watching on the couch... laying down. i start to run as in my fight or flight mind is going, grab my step sister and start running into the garage.
next thing i realize blood... i got hit with one of the pellets in the arm.
but it would have been alot worse if i was sitting up cuz i can tell that by the wall behind me, which has about 100 little holes in it....
now the beginning of the story about paintballing... my arm still doesnt hurt even after digging the pellet out of my arm... so we can say... paintballs hurt more then shot from a shotgun... thats my story hope u enjoyed it.

Yeah I have to say beig hit with a paintball don't hert that bad unless you get ambushed ( had tat done yesterday it was the first time I played turns out I am pretty good)(still have the welts to prov it) anyway never been hit by a shotgun. So I only have one question how did he get the gun in the first place?:cool:

durrell
07-09-2006, 08:17 AM
ugh.....I'm going to just.....bow out - right now .......

:stupid:

Recon by Fire
07-09-2006, 05:22 PM

So he is a "discharged seamen"? :D

Recon by Fire
07-09-2006, 05:24 PM
...my step dad gets drunk tonight and desides to shoot the shotgun a couple times.... and desides to load it in the house. doesnt think there is a shell in it and pulls the trigger.... but there is a shell... then BOOM!!

Where to begin with this one! LOL Ahh, screw it... :rolleyes:

UKwithPride
07-09-2006, 05:34 PM
ahhahahaha

newkid
07-09-2006, 05:39 PM
that was a good one :lol: although a little immature

Victa_Balla
07-09-2006, 05:43 PM
How many pellets are in a Shell..?

marvin-martian
07-09-2006, 05:56 PM
i thought there were like 12, but i could be very wrong

newkid
07-09-2006, 06:12 PM
it depends what kind of shell was used, different shells have different amounts and the less pellets there are the bigger they are

marvin-martian
07-09-2006, 06:24 PM
...so what do they range from?

bigred76
07-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Depends on brand, weight, gauge, cartidge size, load type, shot #... And if you make your own or not. I personally choose to reload my shotgun and centerfire cartridges as I have the time to and it's more accurate then a box of ammunition. We loaded #7.5, 3", birdshot into those 8 gauge shells. AKA, lots of it LOL! Btw, I love your sig!

xtraking
07-09-2006, 08:03 PM
pics or shens :dodgy:

edit: surprised nobody said that yet

durrell
07-09-2006, 08:06 PM
pics or shens :dodgy:

edit: surprised nobody said that yet

lol ST

P41NTB477R_89
07-09-2006, 08:42 PM
well my step dad is in jail right now and the judge doesnt like drunk people so ive heard and yes he does need help and hopfully he gets it from this and yes my mom does live with me and she is very pissed at him when i get my film developed ill post them but that might take a while since its a new roll of film.

bamf-hacker
07-10-2006, 04:27 AM

Guessing the adrenaline after being SHOT or seeing someone lose it and start shooting might be just a little more than playing PB :dodgy: thus the lower pain amounts... Adrenaline increases pain thresholds.

HacKeR

TheRogueGnome
07-10-2006, 06:32 AM
navy sub- 12 men go down 6 couples come back up

thechubbss12
07-10-2006, 06:38 AM
I would have destroyed my step dads face...... Drunk men think they can fight but i have had too many confrentations to prove that they cant.... You dont shoot a shot gun near me or especialy not my sister and get away with out any marks too show for your mistake.

Alcohal is for nubs... people need to learn there is nothing good that can come from it.... Yea ive has my teenage madness with parties and then ive also had my redemption time.... So i know im no better but come on.... Real steel guns and drunk people only result in stupid outcomes....

xtraking
07-10-2006, 08:46 AM
Pics Or Shens!! Jeeze

DexGtr
07-10-2006, 11:05 AM
at least now you know that in case your house was attacked you wouldn't panic and in fact will have your wits with ya.

as for your dad.... :rolleyes: get vike's dog and let him have it.

durrell
07-10-2006, 11:20 AM
as for your dad.... :rolleyes: get vike's dog and let him have it.

lol Word. :thumbup:

DFSniper
07-10-2006, 12:37 PM
Guessing the adrenaline after being SHOT or seeing someone lose it and start shooting might be just a little more than playing PB :dodgy: thus the lower pain amounts... Adrenaline increases pain thresholds.

HacKeR

and the fact that it was only 1 pellet... if it were like 50 it would've hurt a lot more