PDA

View Full Version : what is yor favorite field in the dallas area

TStites
07-07-2006, 07:11 PM
what is your favorite field to play on that is with in 30 minutes from Dallas

claustrophobia9
07-07-2006, 07:16 PM
minutes measures time not distance. 335,308,315 miles is the theoretic maximum for 30 minutes away. thats nearly 4 times the distance from earth to the sun.

[/scentific]

you probibly wont get much of an opinion since most of the guys here arent within that area; personally i would try pbreview, and pbnation local forums.

viperx6x9x
07-08-2006, 12:31 AM
http://www.flagstation.com

try out this forum, i think its a strictly texas paintball forum. might get better responses on this one there

TStites
07-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Thanks I will try another forum

viperx6x9x
07-08-2006, 01:31 PM
no prob i havent had time to cruise that forum yet myself but it was a texas one so i hope it helps. if ya find any good ones let me know, next time i come home for leave i might go check it out.

TStites
07-12-2006, 10:00 AM
I don't know if it is that sight or is it TX but there does not seem to be a lot going on. Most of the forums only have 3 to 5 responses. And most of the forum interest comes from the far south side of TX. I guess there is just not a huge interest in the Dallas Plano area.

AussieBaller
07-13-2006, 10:01 AM
You're in Plano? I'm over in Allen. I live right down the road from Fort. I used to really like it but it's going downhill. Susie has kinda let the place fall apart. Apparently there are plans that are getting underway to really fix it up and they just got a new sign, so maybe things are looking up.

I haven't played the other fields you mentioned, but I would really like to. They're supposed to be nice. The best field I have played is Official out in Forney. A little further than 30 mins away from us but worth the drive, IMO. Never had a bad day of balling out there.

TStites
07-13-2006, 10:47 AM
the only resone I drive the 30 minutes is Xdrenalin has nightball. in the summer it is just to hot to be sitting in the sun all day. nightball starts at 6:00pm and goes to 12:00. I am going to try and go out there this weekend if you want to go.

AussieBaller
07-13-2006, 12:57 PM
I've already got plans to head to Forney this weekend, but I want to try Xdrenalin sometime, it looks like a really good place to play.