PDA

View Full Version : Removing Pilot Trigger

stylinbeaver
07-07-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm having problems removing the trigger in my Pilot. I've tryed to knock out the pin, but it wont budge and I don't want to hit it to hard and break something. I was wondering if anybody had a tutorial video of how to do it or any suggestions.

twiztidjuggalo
07-07-2006, 12:06 PM
yea if any one has a video of this is would be great aprciated, i cant get mine out either

bamf-hacker
07-07-2006, 01:09 PM
When you go to tap it out, make sure you are doing it from the non star side.

It should come right out.

HacKeR

stylinbeaver
07-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Ya. I heard of that and I still couldn't get it out. DO you have to hit it really hard to get it out and what did you use to get it out. I was using a allen wrench and hitting it with a freakin hammer and it wouldn't come out

Sandman_Bravo
07-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Use the right tool for the job! Get a drift or center punch and tap it out. Make sure you're not on the star headed side. It takes a few taps to get it started but once you get it moving it comes right out. MAKE SURE you reassemble in the SAME DIRECTION. That is, the star side of the body will match up with that end of the pin. Good luck.

WhatThaSmurf
07-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Mine took a little bit of a whack, but not to much. Just keep tapping it a little harder each time.

Sandman_Bravo
07-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Here's some more help; from Sundragon.

http://www.sundragonpps.com/paintball_spyd_blade_trgr.html

Good luck.

stylinbeaver
07-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the help. I got it out and took out the trigger spring and now it shoots like twice as fast. But I went to put it back in and bent it. So I took a nail and grinded down to the right size and stuck it in there and it works justs as good. Thank you

viperx6x9x
07-12-2006, 07:59 AM
just out of curiosity the stock trigger has a lot of side to side play in it. do aftermarket triggers alliviate this problem at all?