PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Switch?

Dawn Of Dreams
07-07-2006, 06:06 AM
I've heard about the 25-50g trigger switches, and I was wondeing what they do.
Thanks.

bamf-hacker
07-07-2006, 06:22 AM
electro's use a microswitch behind the trigger to close (complete) a circuit...that's what makes the marker fire. by replacing the switch with a lighter one, allows the user to walk the trigger faster because the grams=the resistance needed to close the switch. A stock switch is around 250 grams...going to 50 grams means this switch is 1/5th as hard to close. A T-Switch is just a lighter switch with wire leads on it that you have to wire into the old clip to mount to the board...and it is compatable with the stock boards on spyders.

A 25 gram switch is way to light...either for a stock trigger or even an aftermarker because if you decide to tourney, it won't pass the "bunp" test (smack the back of the gun to see if it fires)...get the 50 if you get one at all.

GOING HERE (http://www.ottersccustoms.com/spyder.html) ...not google...will help you better than all of us can....

This one was also answered before :) Search is your friend.

HacKeR

JMotioN
09-11-2006, 08:12 AM
i got the X-Customz SwiX 50g switch, 8 bucks shipped. it is also much easier to install than alll the splicing and sodering ones by sundraggon. be warned though, u need to replace the trigger or you will get an illegal "bounce" by the trigger against the switch. i recommend ether a sundragonn apps or a FBM Delrin Wave Trigger( i like mine). Definently comes down to what feels and is better for you though, try to try before you buy