PDA

View Full Version : Finally satisfied....almost, lol.

UKwithPride
07-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Well, after a long while, I have finally reached a size I am semi satisfied with. After doing it without the parents consent, I put a 0 gauge in my ear. I was supposed to stop at a 4, but then went to a 2, now I am at a 0. My dad saw and got mad, blahhh, but then finally let me keep them. I am semi satisfied with them. As soon as I turn 18, I will be going up. I will be ATLEAST to a 1/2'' when I am 18. Now for pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Offspringkid14/ear2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Offspringkid14/ear.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Offspringkid14/earface.jpg

claustrophobia9
07-07-2006, 06:44 AM
:thumbdown: 1/2 inch?.... fine if you wanna look like a *****bag thats fine... but i think its stupid-o

thechubbss12
07-07-2006, 06:52 AM
White boy syndrom... (too much facial hair... sux to have to shave every day).

Well i guess you know that it will never grow back... I think you should stick with the 0... becasue 1/2 is too big IMO.

Looks cool man

bamf-hacker
07-07-2006, 07:11 AM
Yeah looks cool... But I would not go any bigger either.

Maybe get a few new ones.

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/4859/pierce5xt.jpg

HacKeR

colonel_moo
07-07-2006, 07:49 AM
this is just me, but i absolutely HATE guaged ears. anything bigger than a 4 or so is way too big IMO. good luck getting a job with 1/2 in holes in your ears :nododgy:

but i guess if your happy its fine.

UKwithPride
07-07-2006, 11:42 AM
:thumbdown: 1/2 inch?.... fine if you wanna look like a *****bag thats fine... but i think its stupid-o
Lol, when my dad was giving me a lecture he said, "when you're 18 you can stretch them to whatever then snip them and they'll be funnel cakes.!"

White boy syndrom... (too much facial hair... sux to have to shave every day).

Well i guess you know that it will never grow back... I think you should stick with the 0... becasue 1/2 is too big IMO.

Looks cool man
Haha, I hate shaving alot. I was thinking about sticking with the 0, but I have this thing about not being satisfied with the way it looks and feels and stuff. So I will probably go until I'm satisfied with it.

Yeah looks cool... But I would not go any bigger either.

Maybe get a few new ones.

IMG]http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/4859/pierce5xt.jpg[/IMG]

HacKeR
Lol, no thanks, I only want one hole per ear. :) . I will most likely be getting snake bites at 18 also.

this is just me, but i absolutely HATE guaged ears. anything bigger than a 4 or so is way too big IMO. good luck getting a job with 1/2 in holes in your ears :nododgy:

but i guess if your happy its fine.
There are jobs around here that I could work at, mainly stores like hot topic, zumies, and local stores around here. Also, I see alot of people working at resteraunts and movie theaters with their ears gauged bigger than mine.

spydr
07-07-2006, 03:21 PM
if you get the 1/2 i demand you put your keys in it.

UKwithPride
07-07-2006, 03:30 PM
I can stick the part of the key that you put in a door, in it. lol

marvin-martian
07-07-2006, 03:38 PM
when i played hocky, a kid on my team had gauges. we had this team party thing at golden corral, and he put i straw through it and had someone drink from it. it was great.

UKwithPride
07-07-2006, 03:40 PM
haha, I could put a straw through mine when I was at a 2, so I still can. I'm going to link a bunch of straws together and put them through my ear and to my mouth.

lewizz124
07-07-2006, 03:50 PM
i think it looks cool where it is right now, id jsut leave it.

claustrophobia9
07-07-2006, 08:24 PM
http://www.bmeworld.com/mm/piercingsubdir/earpiercingpages/earlargepic/6149920.gif

dont mean to be a nussaince but if this is what you are eventually going for you really should save the money and buy a t-shirt that says something so stupid that everyone who reads it wants to hurt themselves.

ooglieboogliebob
07-07-2006, 10:10 PM
chill out claus ... it's not for you to decide on what he does ... it's his life ... but i still think they look pretty cool as they are right now ...

druid
07-08-2006, 01:14 AM
if he could jam an outer wheel bearing in his lobe...I might be impressed (NOT)

there's surgery available if you want to look like a girl....to go with the earrings

UKwithPride
07-08-2006, 02:13 AM
[MG]http://www.bmeworld.com/mm/piercingsubdir/earpiercingpages/earlargepic/6149920.gif[/IMG]

dont mean to be a nussaince but if this is what you are eventually going for you really should save the money and buy a t-shirt that says something so stupid that everyone who reads it wants to hurt themselves.
No, but that'd be sweet as hell.

I noticed, bring up something like this, and it turns in to pbnation.

UKwithPride
07-08-2006, 02:13 AM
if he could jam an outer wheel bearing in his lobe...I might be impressed (NOT)

there's surgery available if you want to look like a girl....to go with the earrings
Also, I didn't expect such an ******* reply from someone like you druid.

druid
07-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Also, I didn't expect such an ******* reply from someone like you druid.

I'm sorry, should I be politically correct and sugar-coat it for you? I appreciate your higher opinion (I guess?) of me, but I just can't do it - even I have my limits.

I'm as entitled to my opinion as everyone else here...and mine is that ear rings are a female adornment...and even then, there's a point at which there's 'too much' and it doesn't even look good on them. Gauges/nipple piercings, "Prince" piercings of the genitalia, Anime and Liberty Spikes, et al - don't look good on anyone and my opinion isn't the only one like it. The difference with me is - I'm not afraid to say it, regardless of how you interpret it. Apparently you've heard it before because it struck a nerve with you. Let me explain my (and a lot of other people's) position(s).....

In my opinion, gauges and multiple piercings...no matter where you put them...don't look cool at all. They make people look like a freak and good luck getting a good job with a 'rack of tire-chains' hanging off their face. Unless the employer is some kind of "new age, progressive" type, any self-respecting, professional employer would take one look and trash your application right in front of you...never to see you again. You will be told that you 'don't have the qualifications' and passed on by...unless they had the ability to hide you away from the public because that look is not what they want associated with their business/company. Otherwise, you'll be discriminated into occupations that are stereo-typed as (sorry to say) "more suited to your look"....such as motorcycle/auto mechanic, tattooist/body piercing, muffler shop tech...whatever. I'm not saying these jobs are bad...by any means - but the look is generally stereo-typed with something 'dirty, messy or unkempt'...regardless of your appearance, intelligence, demeanor or otherwise.

A person's first impression is derived from what they see. You could be more eloquent than Vike, Otter AND myself combined...with a golden tongue and the patience of Mother Theresa. You could have the intelligence to rival Steven Hawking...but the person interviewing you doesn't really care about all that. They see a person who will mutilate their body in an effort to be noticed (that's a general perception...not necessarily the case). They see a person with a "look-at-me" syndrome. I'm not saying that's who you are, I'm saying that's what they see. And frankly? It's also associated with criminal activity. You could be the most God fearing, hard working - non-delinquent in the city but at first glance...people are repulsed...even fear full. This may not be your intent, but it's a result. You may not care either and in which case, you shouldn't have gotten upset at my initial response...and responded as you did. You could sit there and quote all the 'individuality' rhetoric you want...it's not going to work on everyone like you hope it will.

It's better that you learn the cold-hard truth now, before it sends you down a darkened road with no head-lights. Get used to it...it's only going to get worse for you.

Hah...I just thought of something...How much like your father do I sound like?

timmyshoota
07-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Times are changing. A LOT of people are gauging their ears. Most people who do that also don't want to be a lawyer or a doctor. Most of them will easily find a job that they are happy with and will make them decent money.

druid
07-08-2006, 12:17 PM
well spyder...I guess you'll just have to let me know where this place is...so I can stay clear of it. Now...tell me it's California and that's easily understandable....pfft...everyone east of the Grand Canyon thinks the State and it's "yo...surferrrrrr duuuuuuuuude" mentality is a huge joke. True it accounts for about 1/2 a % of the population...but that's the impression of the entire state. Many hope it drops off the US all together.

there's more to being a 'professional' employee than being a lawyer or doctor...but it's good to 'settle for second best' as a carreer goal, I guess...

timmyshoota
07-08-2006, 12:34 PM
there's more to being a 'professional' employee than being a lawyer or doctor...but it's good to 'settle for second best' as a carreer goal, I guess...
There's where you go wrong. Its YOUR opinion on a second best job. There's probably just as many people that would think being a prison guard is a "second best" career goal as people who think gauged ears prohibits you from having a good job and being successful. I know you know the saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." Well, that can be interpreted to jobs. If the person doing it is happy and enjoys what they do, good for them. Not everyone wants the same goals in life. Are people who want to be a tow truck driver any less of a person than someone who wants to be a doctor? Not in my eyes.

druid
07-08-2006, 02:39 PM
I think you are missing the point of my post....the point of the person goes for an interviews...for the job THEY DESIRE...and are turned away because of their appearance.

The interview was for the PREFERRED job...that they will likely be turned away from...not the one they actually got AFTER that failure...hence...the 'second best' description.

This has nothing to do with those that want to work in an environment more accepting to that particular look.

that's what I said...not what you inferred from it.

bamf-hacker
07-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Druid as always I respect your opinion. I am tattoo'd and pierced (see my pic above) and agree it is not for everyone, nor should it be pushed on anyone.

HacKeR

xtraking
07-08-2006, 10:04 PM
I garee with druid on first impressions. Like if i see someone with huge gauged ears i go ew... but i mean you can still easily get many many jobs. I think its pretty cool, just dotn get the huge ones! hah

bigred76
07-08-2006, 10:24 PM
*Kicks Druid out of the thread*
Damn anti-Californians. When you have never lived here, you can shut the **** up about how it is. You have no room to speak. If you want to keep it up, might I advise you to actually come visit California and see how it is outside of the tourist areas? That way, you actually might have some ground/basis. Until then, keep your propagandist reactions to yourself. All you're doing is spouting the same thing as every other ****ing retard on the face of this planet. California will move away from mainland US.... in about 200+ million years. And yes, that is an actual estimate. I just spent the last 4 days with very, VERY knowledgeable geologist (I'll get you his name if you want so you can look up the couple works he has published) and learned about the faults that will cause 5.0-7.0 earthquakes in Nevada along the Kingsbury Grade. Until you can at least point out a fault fracture to me, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You're using hearsay, which is highly inaccurate.

TL;DR? Learn for yourself what is true and what is not.

Nice piercings, UK!

druid
07-09-2006, 12:47 AM
Druid as always I respect your opinion. I am tattoo'd and pierced (see my pic above) and agree it is not for everyone, nor should it be pushed on anyone.
HacKeR

Thanks and I agree.

I garee with druid on first impressions. Like if i see someone with huge gauged ears i go ew... but i mean you can still easily get many many jobs. I think its pretty cool, just dotn get the huge ones! hah

You can...but as I said...it depends on the impression the employer wishes to present to the public on his/her behalf.

[quote=bigred76]*Kicks Druid out of the thread* you wish
Damn anti-Californians. When you have never lived here, you can shut the **** up about how it is. You have no room to speak. If you want to keep it up, might I advise you to actually come visit California and see how it is outside of the tourist areas?
Or I could just listen to your speach impediment on the phone every night like I do. Don't get mad at me for saying what's on a lot of people's minds...tell me what it's like past the Grand Canyon or YOU cork it. I'm not talking about week-long trips to the desert for a "house-party" either...your problem is that I have the nerve to say it. California seems to be the butt of everyone's joke...from your ascinine gun laws and Liberal views of 'alternate sexual lifestyles' and the illegal allowances of Schedule 1 Narcotics for...of all things...glaucoma..., to an imigrant Governer and one of the largest repositories of Gang incarcerations in the Nation. Oh yeah...that's a nice place to raise a family :eyeroll:.....
That way, you actually might have some ground/basis. Until then, keep your propagandist reactions to yourself. All you're doing is spouting the same thing as every other ****ing retard on the face of this planet. Like I said...I have the nerve to say it...whether it's here or on the phone...it doesn't matter. California will move away from mainland US.... in about 200+ million years. And yes, that is an actual estimate.
Of course it is...it's not very profitable to cause mass hysteria and wide-spread panic, chasing everyone out of the state...now is it? And truth be known...scientists don't have a flippin' clue when the next 'big one' is going to occur...just like the Vulcanologists that found the mega volcano in Yellowstone...or the scientists who are currently watching the expansion of the summit of Mount St. Helens...again...
I just spent the last 4 days with very, VERY knowledgeable geologist At his house party ...big whoop (I'll get you his name if you want so you can look up the couple works he has published) and learned about the faults that will cause 5.0-7.0 earthquakes in Nevada along the Kingsbury Grade. Until you can at least point out a fault fracture to me, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You're using hearsay, which is highly inaccurate.
so...what you are saying is this geologist buddy of yours...knows more than all the scientists' reports displayed on the Discovery channel...please...it sounds to me like he published a comic strip. He's a high school geologist. How old is he?? You never mentioned. I'm curious as to his miniscule exposure to this science, as compared to those that have been doing this for a lifetime. You can observe all the conflicting data from all the scientists...similar to the ones I posted. I can find more if you like...or you can at www.google.com (http://www.google.com)
but no matter what you say or think.......it's going to happen.
http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/earthq3/safaultgip.html

http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/041209_earthquake_prediction.html

http://www.dnr.wa.gov/geology/pubs/dgernews/dgernews_v2no1.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Plates_tect2_en.svg

http://www.agu.org/revgeophys/larson01/node4.html

TL;DR? Learn for yourself what is true and what is not.

read it....now it's your turn. There's more to what goes on in your neck of the woods - now it's your turn to be informed instead of blindly following the ramblings of a high school teacher who throws house parties for students...or whatever he is. I don't know, but isn't this illegal?? Oh wait...this is California...nvm...
Nice piercings, UK![/quote

MODS...just so you know...Tim and I go round and round about this stuff all the time on the phone. This is nothing new to us...I thought it would be entertaining to respond, so please don't interpret this as flaming eachother. I don't consider it as him flaming me, he shoudn't consider it in vice versa...it's just how we are....lol...both of us are thick-headed...LOL

bigred76
07-09-2006, 01:08 AM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/browneyedgirl14/thSADBUNNYICON.gif
Poor bunny. :D

druid
07-09-2006, 01:09 AM
LMAO.....yer funny :D .....getting you on AIM

UKwithPride
07-09-2006, 01:52 AM
I've come to a conclusion that SOC doesn't really like piercings...

bigred76
07-09-2006, 02:19 AM
Excellent observation, young grasshopper. :D

claustrophobia9
07-09-2006, 04:26 AM
im gonna side with druid... if you keep the metal in your ear and dont go past a certain size i think u should be fine... but the wooden massive one i think is overly obvious. my dad didn't like an employee he hired cuz the guy kept saying "dude", he felt like he had accidently hired the dell guy.

UKwithPride
07-09-2006, 09:12 AM
im gonna side with druid... if you keep the metal in your ear and dont go past a certain size i think u should be fine... but the wooden massive one i think is overly obvious. my dad didn't like an employee he hired cuz the guy kept saying "dude", he felt like he had accidently hired the dell guy.
The wood piercing isn't a 1/2, that looks more like an inch or so.

http://bmeworld.com/mm/piercingsubdir/earpiercingpages/earlargepic/6and00.jpg = 1/2inch

Yes_Im_A_Girl
07-09-2006, 11:40 AM
I have my ears at 8 gauge and I have my eyebrow pierced. So I dont see anything wronge with it. And I'm sure you wont have any trouble finding a job. In todays society, everyone is doing something that the older generation doesn't like. I'm studying to be a lawyer and if I can't be a lawyer because my ears are gauged I'm gonna be ticked.

druid
07-09-2006, 07:55 PM
I have my ears at 8 gauge and I have my eyebrow pierced. So I dont see anything wronge with it. And I'm sure you wont have any trouble finding a job. In todays society, everyone is doing something that the older generation doesn't like. I'm studying to be a lawyer and if I can't be a lawyer because my ears are gauged I'm gonna be ticked.

I'm sorry to say...that while you don't think there should be a problem, others will...and most private firms are smart enough to skirt the "discrimination" charges that can be brought against them by simply stating that "you aren't what they are looking for because you are inexperienced; Fail to meet their criteria; Failed to meet their dress standard/code....." whatever. They will create a legitimate reason not to hire you, whether you think it's right or not - regardless of your self-perceived capabilities.

I really hope you get what you want, just be prepared for that instance when I'm right. Good luck.

druid
07-09-2006, 08:15 PM
[quote=druid]California seems to be the butt of everyone's joke...Probably in your part of town...im guessing your a "good ol boy" its like city mouse country mouse both sides feel too high and mighty to try and accept each others culture

Sorry...not. While the section of PA that i live in, isn't the sprawling metropolis of NYC...it's not "ridgerunnerville, _ _ " either...
Our demographics mirror all the other major cities in the US...just on a smaller scale. I'll take 90,000 people over 2.1 million any day.

from your asinine gun laws and Liberal views of 'alternate sexual lifestyles'lets not even go here....

Awww...why not? Truth hurt too much?

and the illegal allowances of Schedule 1 Narcotics for...of all things...glaucoma..., to an imigrant Governer and one of the largest repositories of Gang incarcerations in the Nation.
:rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:Gangs? how about the familys back in the older days,they were considered gangs,and theirs still things like that today in the south

Racism/white supremacy is a completely separate issue. YOU are trying to associate them to my post. Horrible failure on your part. I'm talking about Pelican Bay...I'm talking ALKQ, Crips, Bloods, Mexican Mafia...read this before you embarrass yourself into intellectual annulment...

http://gb1.ojp.usdoj.gov/search?q=California+gang+violence+statistics&output=xml_no_dtd&sort=date%3AD%3AL%3Ad1&ie=UTF-8&client=nij_frontend&oe=UTF-8&proxystylesheet=nij_frontend&site=NIJ

How can you expect anyone to take you serious when you say things a 12 year old would?

Oh please...at least I back up what I say with information...links and such - rather than run on without a clue. Typical Liberal tactic though...right to name-calling....

Like I said...I have the nerve to say it...whether it's here or on the phone...it doesn't matter.
Oh man you have the nerve to push buttons over the Internet :rolleyes:

If by what I say, inspires someone to search for information...I'm happy, regardless of the outcome. In doing so, they have the chance to;
A) Prove me right...or
B) Prove me wrong

Either way...someone learned WITH FACTS, to which I've noticed, you rarely ever present...

At his house party ...big whoop
now it's your turn to be informed instead of blindly following the ramblings of a high school teacher who throws house parties for students...or whatever he is. I don't know, but isn't this illegal?? Oh wait...this is California...nvm...[/color][/b]
No one wants to have a debate about something when you cant get over stereotypes.

That's too bad....you'll get over it. As long as society has the ability to voice their opinions on something...there will ALWAYS be stereotypes and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Get over it and move on.

A much better way to say that (and what i was used to seeing from you)
would be to say maybe "how about the gangs in california?" or "how about the govenor being an immigrant?" And as far as that goes,at some point in time we were all immigrants.
/thread

Now that the threads been completely Hijacked...I'm done answering to the jacker's comments in this thread.

UK...I believe that the individual has the right to express themselves in the manner in which they choose (so long as it doesn't violate the law or someone else's Rights)...but understand this.....

You know fully well - that there are more often "older" people than "younger" people on this forum (a generalization people...don't get any tighty-whities in a bunch)....You should have known there would have been a response similar as mine. If not from me, certainly someone else. If what I said was too harsh, I'm sorry but I believe in telling the "shocking truth" about things, no matter how much it hurts. I intended to illicit a debate about it and it did. Mine is another...different point of view that you need to see and others share it. A point of view that has the potential to affect your future. By your own admission, your father's against it but we all know that "aaaaahhh...our parents are full of it" ....don't we? Yet you come here, hoping for a pocket full of :TUP: from peers to justify the act. I'm sorry. Perhaps your father isn't able to get your attention like I can. Perhaps your father can't explain it well either...but someone needs to tell you what's likely to happen (and someone who's NOT a family member).

Discrimination is wrong...but it's going to happen and they are going to lie about it or hide behind some protocol to dissuade it. I don't care who you are, how smart you are or how much of a 'good' person you are. If you aren't liked by the people YOU chose to control your destiny (boss/career, whatever)...there's not much left for you, now is there? I'm just warning you of what people think ahead of time...to help ease the disappointment before it consumes you.

I really hope you get everything you wish in life...just realize that sometimes it's dependant on the other's with the means to control it...

spyderkid179
07-09-2006, 10:16 PM
druid i love you!!!!!!!!

and ukwithpride, what makes you think that you wont change your mind in the futer when u maby get over this "phase" in your life? You will be stuck with holes in your ears the size of nickels and will be thinking "oh gosh, maby i shouldnt of done that, now im gonna have to work at hot topic for the rest of my life" HELLO!- thats a kids job. Highschoolers work there, its not a job for a 40 year old man. But it is your personal opinion and im shure you will be happy when you cant support your family.

UKwithPride
07-09-2006, 11:00 PM
druid i love you!!!!!!!!

and ukwithpride, what makes you think that you wont change your mind in the futer when u maby get over this "phase" in your life? You will be stuck with holes in your ears the size of nickels and will be thinking "oh gosh, maby i shouldnt of done that, now im gonna have to work at hot topic for the rest of my life" HELLO!- thats a kids job. Highschoolers work there, its not a job for a 40 year old man. But it is your personal opinion and im shure you will be happy when you cant support your family.
And you have the power to tell the future and to tell me that I won't be able to support a family? I know the people at hot topic, some of them are well out of highschool. I also know people who have holes in their ears up to an inch doing construction and drywall, stuff like that. That stuff pays well. And for your information, I plan on going to college, get my business degree, and run my own business. It's either that or I'll co-take over my aunts tax preparing business if I decide I want to be a CPA. So I don't know where YOU come off telling ME how I will live.

EDIT: Also, I'm not going to change my mind, I made a decision, and I'm sticking with it, no matter what gets in my way.

spyderkid179
07-10-2006, 08:01 AM
And you have the power to tell the future and to tell me that I won't be able to support a family? just giving my opinionI know the people at hot topic, some of them are well out of highschool. ok, does he/she have a family that he/she is supporting soley with the income of hot topic I also know people who have holes in their ears up to an inch doing construction and drywall, stuff like that. That stuff pays well. yes it does, but what if you hurt yourself or wear your body out before you have money to retire? you will be stuck workin at hot topic And for your information, I plan on going to college, get my business degree, and run my own business. the majority of people will not take you or your buisness seriously...It's either that or I'll co-take over my aunts tax preparing business if I decide I want to be a CPA. nice! mooch of of your relatives accomplishments So I don't know where YOU come off telling ME how I will live. its just my opinion. You posted your picture of the hole on here to find what people thought of it,im just telling you what i think.

EDIT: Also, I'm not going to change my mind, I made a decision, and I'm sticking with it, no matter what gets in my way.

good luck int the future!

UKwithPride
07-10-2006, 10:31 AM
good luck int the future!
It's not called mooching off, it's called continuing with the business because she asked me if me and her son were going to take over. And your opinion? It sounded more like you know what's going to happen, and by sound that way, it makes you sound like a complete *******. But hey, I'm just voicing my opinion...

marvin-martian
07-10-2006, 10:42 AM
gtfo uks intarwebz!!

MatthewTheTheif
07-10-2006, 01:41 PM
gtfo uks intarwebz!!

marv ftw

wtf people, he asked us what we thought of the peices of metal in his ears, not his life choices

chill out and let him do wtf he wants

UK-nice, but if it were me, i would have stayed at the 8s, i cant stand big guages, but hey, if you dont mind, go for it

bigred76
07-10-2006, 03:17 PM
I wonder what the next thread Druid will post in... the one about tattoos? Oh wait... :dodgy:

It's the person's choice as to whether or not they have something like this done, and if they like it, all power to them. If they want it done, then something like discrimination wont bother them. Speaking of discrimination, persecution goes hand-in-hand with it and it is not a very moral thing to do to someone over their ears. :)

druid
07-10-2006, 05:29 PM
wtf people, he asked us what we thought of the peices of metal in his ears, not his life choices

but sadly...they can go hand in hand - one can (and likely will) affect the other. Should it? no...but the sad fact is, it can/does.

I wonder what the next thread Druid will post in... the one about tattoos? Oh wait... :dodgy:

My tattoos are not visible while dressed in class 1 or class 2 dress code (work)...your attempt to discredit me is a lame one. My employers can't see them and that's all they care about. If it's not seen, they're not able to be discriminated against because no one knows they are there.

It's the person's choice as to whether or not they have something like this done, and if they like it, all power to them. If they want it done, then something like discrimination wont bother them. Speaking of discrimination, persecution goes hand-in-hand with it and it is not a very moral thing to do to someone over their ears. :)

You're right...it isn't...but it does happen. People need to understand that.

timmyshoota
07-10-2006, 06:28 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I say, criticism of his life choices and the future are not necessary. I also think I speak for everyone when I say just drop it.

Let's get back to what this topic is about: What you think about his piercings and the piercings alone?

spyderkid179
07-10-2006, 08:25 PM
What you think about his piercings and the piercings alone?
The holes in his ears look stupid.

druid
07-10-2006, 09:30 PM
I think i speak for everyone when i say druid gtfo

Yet, another fine addition in the plethora of useless posts...and here's a clue (since it's obvious you don't have one)...you have as much to say about it as one of my own children. It's nice to know they act more mature than you...even at the youngest age of 7...

I've seen more of these lately

Maybe in your neck of the woods,but in his part of the world its normal.And piercings can be removed.

if you guys have a problem with it or dont like it,dont post.

You're obviously trying to bait me into flaming back at you, possibly with the hopes of getting me banned. Sorry to disappoint you, it's not going to happen.

I will say this though...in any given day...I have posted more useful tips and/or help than you have in any given month. I wish I could convey how insignificant you are to me and the world in general. Your 'witty quips' make me laugh every time because they mirror the juvenile banter and mentality exhibited on Nation. The best part of all this is...I was pretty much done with answering all the attacks...until you inappropriately opened your mouth (yet again). Now, I will never leave this thread until the mods lock it, or I am banned (and since I haven't done anything to provoke either case, you are out of luck). Congratulations...You've granted my admission for the long haul. Hope your proud of yourself, you got exactly the OPPOSITE of what you wanted.

**thinks out loud...typical kid...doesn't know how or when to shut his mouth**

Let's get back to what this topic is about: What you think about his piercings and the piercings alone?

Absolutely. Me personally? As an individual? Meh...it's not for me. As far as looking at them, I tend to ask myself "what's wrong with that dude?" Then I realize that he's expressing himself as I do with my tattoos. The only difference is, you can't see mine unless I'm bare back and his are visible from across the street. Do I care personally? Nope...it's his ears. I don't care if he mounts a gauge the size of a truck rim...I don't have to look at it, go home with it, sleep with it, rely on his paycheck from it...I just happen to know how employers think. Since he's going to be his own employer...it really doesn't matter now, does it?

Sac
07-10-2006, 09:53 PM
do we even have mods anymore? take a chill pill guys and change your tampax.

spydr
07-10-2006, 10:10 PM
I was the bigger man and deleted my posts,I hope you'll do the same.