PDA

View Full Version : Neon Paintball

WhatThaSmurf
07-06-2006, 07:28 PM
I had a cool idea a while back, and I have run it over with my friends to get suggestions. I was thinking of a neon paintball game. Have black lights everywhere with neon colored paintballs (let's see someone wipe that clean!), neon colored vests for people to wear over whatever it is that they wear playing, the bunkers would all show up under the black lights, and the whole room would be dark except for the black lights. I think that would be a cool way to play, to see bright neon paint flying around and everything. Not that I'm ever gunna do it, but it's a cool idea.

claustrophobia9
07-06-2006, 07:30 PM
they have glow in the dark paint... and you CAN already check hits with blacklight, they show up bright if they are new and dull if they are old.

WhatThaSmurf
07-06-2006, 07:31 PM
I know about the paint, that's what gave me the idea. My friend shot the walls in his room with it.

bamf-hacker
07-06-2006, 07:33 PM
it would be psychedelic for sure :)

HacKeR

claustrophobia9
07-06-2006, 07:39 PM
it would be psychedelic for sure :)

HacKeR
translated: hippies will like it

scat
07-06-2006, 07:45 PM
well good idea but already do something like that but we use a old abandoned concrete silo and set up strobes and black lights and play with white filled paint it is awesome and we have a blast because the silo is sound proof it is all echoy inside and you shoot the echo because u cant ever see your opponents inless they were shot thought I might add to that later all scat

thechubbss12
07-06-2006, 09:41 PM
translated: hippies will like it

Heh thats right claus i know you were talking about me...

I would play it... i would probibly master it i would play it so much =).

Hossy
07-06-2006, 09:50 PM
well good idea but already do something like that but we use a old abandoned concrete silo and set up strobes and black lights and play with white filled paint it is awesome and we have a blast because the silo is sound proof it is all echoy inside and you shoot the echo because u cant ever see your opponents inless they were shot thought I might add to that later all scat

read all my other posts about you scat.

i honestly think your lieing.

TheRedBarron
07-06-2006, 09:59 PM

Hossy
07-06-2006, 10:03 PM
sorry red, i know whatever if u read some of his other posts, he uses run on sentences...

its kinda annoying, iwas being nice in my first post, about him useing run on sentences but...eh.. lets teach the kid right

Paintball0308
07-07-2006, 08:32 PM
Thats a good idea, you can make some good money. I know I would play there.