have you ever had any problems with it
how accurate is it
how durable is it
thanx

Sandman_Bravo
07-05-2006, 03:28 PM
whats the max bps and the bps in auto
how is the kick for CO users
no different than any other blowback marker(tippman, pyrannah, etc.)
how do you like your gun
love it
have you ever had any problems with it
dust cover broke, cocking knob broke & fell out once(was lost)
how accurate is it
stock barrell-surprised me J&J S2 - wow!
how durable is it
pretty good- remember what it costs, it's not a $1000 gun
thanx
^
^There you go.
Even though I have had some issues with my Pilot, I really like this gun. You can take a look at mine in the picture pages sticky-

Slammed0
07-05-2006, 07:07 PM
I think it has been a great gun for an entry level marker. Sure, I have some doe wrapped up in it at this point, but really, it is a damn good marker at this point. Even out of the box it treated me well.

If you don't have tons of money for an expensive marker, you can't go wrong with a Spyder. That IMO.

Like mentioned above on Auto it is 13 bps. On Semi I think I chronod something like 18-19 bps. I have had little problems with it. My chopped ball days are gone. Dust cover did break. Mine is very accurate with SP barrel. At this point it is very durable and reliable.

Mlb06
07-07-2006, 11:41 AM
hey is the dust cover that silver thing at the end bc mine just broke and i was worried?

stylinbeaver
07-07-2006, 12:47 PM
There a great gun to start off with, but you if your goin to get serious buy a new gun. The only thing that happened to mine is that I had to replace the cup seal.
Sky Blue Pilot
18" Dye Boomstick
Halo TSA( Sucks)

Sandman_Bravo
07-07-2006, 03:13 PM
hey is the dust cover that silver thing at the end bc mine just broke and i was worried?

yes, it is the end cap that covers the hammer(and threads in the velocity adjuster) and the upper portion covers the bolt(which is the part that usually breaks).