PDA

View Full Version : mr3 with eye

xtraking
07-05-2006, 07:52 AM
http://www.spyder.tv/section/products/mr_series/mr3.html
I actually like it, even though it isa scenario type marker.

DFSniper
07-05-2006, 08:20 AM
not bad, just change the rail, stock, and add a fake barrel suppressor!

thechubbss12
07-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Glad to see kingman start makeing markers with eyes =)...

yamaha cow
07-05-2006, 04:23 PM
that is the ugliest marker i ahve everf seen other that that frankin mag.

Guitar_kid99
07-05-2006, 04:33 PM
yea i hate to say it but i think the mr 3 is ugly
the only benefit is the eye
i would rather just put an eye in my MR2 becuz its the same bps and everthing
not to mention that it looks better

viperx6x9x
07-05-2006, 08:54 PM
why not just put e-trigger and eyes on an mr-1. at least if your a do it yourself person it might come out cheaper. im probly wrong but the mr-1 and mr-2 dont look much different in design.

Spoolinup
07-05-2006, 09:09 PM
yea i hate to say it but i think the mr 3 is ugly
the only benefit is the eye
i would rather just put an eye in my MR2 becuz its the same bps and everthing
not to mention that it looks better

I hear the MR3 board in full automatic is programmed to fire at 17-18 bps...talkin to a kingman tech about it a few days ago when talkin to them. ALSO, they come factory with dual detents, and a non-ACS bolt. He said they had had LOTS of problems with double feeding with the MR2's using force fed hoppers, and the dual detent and non-ACS bolt have eliminated any chopping or double feeding issues along with the eyes. He also said the front grip cover and front frame attachment can be switched from an MR2 to the MR3 to look like the MR2.

Ace24
07-07-2006, 04:17 PM
The real difference between the MR3 and the MR2 is the Sight rail, eyes, and shoulder stock. The sight rail is longer on the MR3... WAY longer. It is onto the humongous shroud therefore making the gun look like a bulpup design. The eyes are the same kind used in the Electra (From what I have seen) and the shoulder stock is better. I think the gun looks better then the other MR's and it sure feels better when I fire it. IMO its better then the other two. (But thats because in the store I was farting around with all the things I could put on it and I had alot put onto the overly huge sight rail.