PDA

View Full Version : Is it pointless to pick up anything ebladed?

QAZ123
07-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Do they not make Eblade part's anymore? Just curious I noticed Karni's are dropping like a rock in price and figured something was up!

Somebody give me the lowdown!

JB.

timmyshoota
07-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Its just that Cocker resale is insanely low. Look at the pro teams that use them. Ultimate...and Ultimate. If pros aren't using them, they won't be popular. Planet Eclipse still sells e-blade parts on their website. If you like Cockers, get a Karni. You can get them cheap and have a gun you like. You benefit from everyone else's distaste. I personally don't like cockers and there's only one I've shot that I liked. That was chubb0rz's and that was before his MQ valve. Hopefully he's at World Cup and I can shoot it again.

QAZ123
07-04-2006, 05:46 PM
The only thing I don't like is the closed bolt rollout problem's with the tiny paint that I have to use anymore.

Cool cause I can get a Karni pretty darn cheap if I just hand them cash!

JB.

timmyshoota
07-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Well, if you get one, and you want to keep your Empire kit, I can send you the .681 back I've got. Should be small enough, unless you need smaller.

thechubbss12
07-04-2006, 07:03 PM
Yea im trading to get a Big daddys cocker... Its ebladed and IMO cockers are the coolest thing... lol...

I would buy one but that is just me....

Muddytaco
07-05-2006, 02:46 PM
PE stoped making e-blade parts a couple months back. If you get one i would stock up on things that usually need replacement like the eye, eye cover, etc. b/c parts will be harder and harder to get a hold of.