PDA

View Full Version : If you've ever B/S/T on a forum

Sandman_Bravo
07-04-2006, 10:51 AM
If you have ever bought/sold/traded from a forum, which of them do YOU PERSONALLY feel better or safer at?

1) Spyder Forums (right here!)
2) PB Nation
3) Spyder Zone
4) Other: speicfy ________

I'm just curious since I feel like this is "home" here.

taurinic
07-04-2006, 10:56 AM
i also feel safest here. the only ppl i trust on PBN are the mods

timmyshoota
07-04-2006, 10:58 AM
PBN. Everyone blows up the situation on PBN. Everyone thinks everyone out there is gonna scam you. This forum has had scammers in the past, but really, who wants to scam for your $50 gun or $25 parts?

Hossy
07-04-2006, 11:19 AM
well i feel that pbn is a better place to sell a gun, because of the activity, mind that anything, because they have sooo man more people there, which means if say 5 percent of people are interested in buying a guncase, 5 percent here is say 5 people, 5 percent there is like 200, just using estimates

i personally really like this forum, because everyone is somewhat familiar with the people here, for example, vike, red and the rest of the mods, everyone know who claus is, many people know that taylor has the soft ear business, cubbs likes his long hair, eh i hope im gettin to where people know who i am, but whatever. what im getting at is theres more of a kusa family, rather than pbn where there is just alot of people running around which some are up to no good, and some are just good people.

another thing is here is alot of newbs (including me when i was one) started out with a spyder. its kinda neet to see people here learn more, and when they use the search button its the best.

the only thing i wish they had on this site that they have on PBN is a larger number of people, i wish this site had another 20 people that would check on the site regularly, because it would drive more traffic to this site

pman15
07-04-2006, 12:18 PM
ive never done business before but i sure would love to do buisnees with u guys.the only thing i like about pbnation is that if u wanna buy a shocker for oh about 400$ theyll give it to ya.but the other thing i dont like about pbnation is that their flaming situations can get out of control.the mods there really dont give a s*** about when they flame or stuff like that.i love this place,like hossy said u really get to learn about a lot of stuff u might have never heard of before.i <3 kusa more than any other pbforums around.

Hossy
07-04-2006, 12:21 PM
the mods there really dont give a s***

eh watch what you say, there are mods that are on here that are mods there

timmyshoota
07-04-2006, 12:27 PM
There's only one mod here that is a mod there...drefish99.

Hossy
07-04-2006, 12:30 PM
yeah i didnt know about some of the other mods like dragon, but i know red has an account on there, im assumeing most of the other do to, but dre is the only one whos a mod here and there

pman15
07-04-2006, 12:49 PM
no offense though dre,its just that their is flaming on their and none of the mods dont even seem to be stoping it

marvin-martian
07-04-2006, 01:14 PM
i feel that its safer here, but i would rather go to pbn just because of the huge activity.

phatphil
07-04-2006, 01:21 PM
i feel that its safer here, but i would rather go to pbn just because of the huge activity.
Same.

bigred76
07-04-2006, 01:46 PM
*applaudes Hossy* He's got it, folks! :D

I head off to PBN to look up pricing and such and have recently been starting to work their trade forums. Got some remarkable deals there already! Here is safer, so if I'm looking for something I come here first. If we don't have it then I go to SacPB (Cali's forums). If they don't have it, I check an owners group forum. If they don't have it, I go to PBN. :)

i know red has an account on there
Huh? :confused: Of course I do....

timmyshoota
07-04-2006, 01:52 PM
no offense though dre,its just that their is flaming on their and none of the mods dont even seem to be stoping it
Its a public forum, people can say what they like. The reason why its stopped here is because this is suppossed to be a family friendly forum, because thats what Kingman wants.

I think if you can't take the flaming grow up. Most flaming on there comes from stupid posts. If people could learn how to use a forum 90% of the flaming would be gone, the rest would be e-thugs. Look in the Bannage Log on PBN. Look how many people get banned a day there and then tell me the mods aren't doing their jobs. They have their hands full there.

timmyshoota
07-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Huh? :confused: Of course I do....
You =/= Red. Red = Matt. You = Noob or Tim.

claustrophobia9
07-04-2006, 01:55 PM
everyone know who claus is:D <3

thechubbss12
07-04-2006, 08:18 PM
cubbs likes his long hair
Hossy FTW.... BTW I do love my hair.

KUSA is the first place i go to... i sell everything here cheaper then anywere else... unless i am in need of money... E.X. I would sell a tank on here for $90 shipped as to pbn for $110 shipped.

Cause this is the one of the forums that i can actuly like the people... so if i like the people i try to give them the deals...

KUSA - SEA - Spyderzone - Angel Owners - Oklahoma Paintball - PBN...

In order for my prices (lowest to highest) and the orders i check for stuff (KUSA being first and PBN being last...)

colonel_moo
07-04-2006, 08:27 PM
ive actually only bought two things from here, both of which were from the same person, and they were pretty small parts, but i felt confident the whole time, and i would do business without thinking twice with most of the regulars here. however, i usually feel pretty safe everywhere, you just have to be smart about it. as long as you ask alot of questions, confirm phone numbers and adresses etc. you should be fine. i bought my matrix off matrixowner, and i wasnt even a member there until i saw the gun i watned.

timmyshoota
07-04-2006, 08:34 PM
100% feedback on PBN + persuation = me not shipping first. :up:

marvin-martian
07-04-2006, 08:35 PM
are all the guns you trade off of pbn?

timmyshoota
07-04-2006, 08:53 PM
Red Ranger was the last gun I bought somewhere other than PBN. Also my Dynasty, but that was at Action Town. Unless something crazy pops up here, it'll be PBN or new for me.

marvin-martian
07-04-2006, 08:55 PM
wow, thats alot of feedback then

claustrophobia9
07-04-2006, 09:02 PM
i sent cash first pbn no problems but i was niave