PDA

View Full Version : insult master tourny

claustrophobia9
07-03-2006, 06:01 PM
ok so there is a game from the hilarious show "aqua teen hunger force" that is on adult swim called "insult master". it uses a board of sounds than when combined can cause serious burns. youll have to register an email account to get to the multiplayer for it, but it truely is worthwhile. if enough people are interested in burning eachother i hope that we can have a miniature tournament inside of kusa.

www.adultswim.com (clean)
click shows>aqua teen hunger force > insult master (scroll down to see it)

if you have registered you will log on, we will be room 3 and my name is claus9 post your name if you get it. it is worth while.

03TiburonGT
07-03-2006, 08:15 PM
I just regged and logged in, but nobody is playing this game at all

btw my name is TiburonGT04..

WhatThaSmurf
07-03-2006, 08:28 PM
just guess what my name is. how do you get a game going?

claustrophobia9
07-04-2006, 01:12 PM
go into lobby 1 if no1 is in kusa one. to get a game going you click a room that some1 is in or just wait for someone to join an empty room, or challenge them!

it really isnt that hard. spydr got it on his own. we still cant figure out how it decides who's insult is better, im pretty sure its arbitrary but the game is still really fun, until you join a game with someone who just hits random buttons and wants to chat.... :dodgy: spydr and i got one of those people (you can spectate)