PDA

View Full Version : halo b/ reloader b question

Hossy
07-03-2006, 05:14 PM
what are the things called on halos and reloaders that covers up the board and is the background where the power button is?

and does anyone have a link to where i can buy them, or does anyone know who makes them?

vikingshadow
07-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Face plate. There are some links out there for Carbon Fiber plates. I need one, but haven't gotten around to doing it yet. I know a few people make their own out of plexiglass and different things, but other than that, I don't know of any others.

Stupid power button covers break too easy!

Ace24
07-03-2006, 05:41 PM
I think every hopper has a weakness... the halo has that power button cover, the egg has the battery door... oy vey. Why cant they make a hopper that is like god and never breaks?

timmyshoota
07-03-2006, 05:58 PM
I think every hopper has a weakness... the halo has that power button cover, the egg has the battery door... oy vey. Why cant they make a hopper that is like god and never breaks?
The thing he is talking about is just a piece of paper and doesn't affect anything. I don't find a piece of paper getting messed up a weakness.

claustrophobia9
07-03-2006, 06:15 PM
i have a dynasty sticker over the button with the light out of the eye, and it works better than the button on the old sticker

vikingshadow
07-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Hehe - I have a punisherspb.com sticker over mine! And you're right about them working better than the paper thing...

Paradox313
07-03-2006, 06:41 PM

dont forget the quantam for just having the goofiest loading device.
a rattail

Hossy
07-03-2006, 06:47 PM
eh paradox gtfo of my thread

Ace24
07-03-2006, 06:49 PM
dont forget the quantam for just having the goofiest loading device.
a rattail
IT FEEDS IN REVERSE! lol

TheRedBarron
07-04-2006, 03:00 AM
Guys stay on topic.....

And they do make a loader that has no flaws its called the shoebox (VLocity)

As for the halo thing I talked to you on AIM about it for like half an hour.

claustrophobia9
07-04-2006, 04:04 AM
its big ugly, made by viewloader, phantom board problem. there it has flaws.

TheRedBarron
07-04-2006, 04:07 AM
Was waiting for someone like you to comment claus... :p

It may be big but is it heavier then a Halo or Reloader?

claustrophobia9
07-04-2006, 07:17 AM
Was waiting for someone like you to comment claus... :p

It may be big but is it heavier then a Halo or Reloader? i dont know, my halo is lighter than atleast 80% of peoples halos cuz i use the titanium or litium batteries that last forever, screw turning the halo on and off between games my **** stays on forever. and if it does die i got the rip drive to cover my ***, viewloader cant say that. :D they are taller though. heavier i dunno.

DyNasty9
07-04-2006, 08:49 AM
the Vlocity has really grown on me since it came out. when it first came out i was like wow thats the ugliest thing ive ever seen, ill never get one. now after seeing one in person and watching people use them they dont look to bad. if my reloader B ever fails me(knock on wood) id like to try one out.

now to the face plate. ive seen people just move the switch to a different spot on the hopper then u dont have to worry about the face plate butten.
ill see if i can find the thread on nation.

druid
07-04-2006, 04:47 PM

the only weakness I see of the QLoader is that it's limited to 100 shots :D

claustrophobia9
07-04-2006, 04:48 PM
the only weakness I see of the QLoader is that it's limited to 100 shots :D
but a plus is that it attracts the ladies :dodgy:

bamf-hacker
07-04-2006, 06:04 PM
And they do make a loader that has no flaws its called the shoebox (VLocity)

hummmm...

Mouth to small
Lid to tight
loud

to name a few, but it is fast :)

HacKeR