PDA

View Full Version : Programming this ramping chip

Canadian725Xx
07-03-2006, 11:42 AM
ok when i program my t-board and ramping switch i cant get past

Example1: Turn on the marker with the trigger held down until the LED blinks once, release trigger, pull trigger three times (Dwell), hold trigger until the LED turns off, release trigger, pull the trigger four times (Eye Delay), hold trigger until the LED turns off, pull trigger twice (Debounce), hold trigger until the LED turns off, pull trigger four times (Eye Disable), hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger until LED turns ON (Eye Type),

When i get here it says hold until it turns of but when it turns of it comes back on when i release the trigger am i supposed to hold it on till eyetype keep holding till it goes of?

hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger until the LED turns on (Ramp enabled), pull and hold trigger until the LED turns off, pull trigger four times (Trigger Speed), pull and hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger once (Time to Ramp), pull and hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger 7 times (Ramp Speed), pull and hold trigger until LED turns off.

Canadian725Xx
07-03-2006, 01:44 PM
nevermind i just programmed it like mad ill be ripping so bad dude amazing!!!!

Ace24
07-03-2006, 02:28 PM
*confused*

bigred76
07-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Manuals ftw.