PDA

View Full Version : need input

tampaimpact16
07-03-2006, 06:22 AM
alright guys i know this isnt a question on how to fix my gun or anything, but i need some of the more experianced players help...

right now i have a spider pilot acs. basically all stock witih the exception of dye stickies and a new velocity adjuster knob. well ive been having problems non stop with this gun, the velocity adjuster knob fell out during the middle of a game. and the acs bolt is chiping, and the gun will not always shoot when i pull the trigger. like i pull the trig and nothing happens. so after pulling it about 10 more times, only then will it start to shoot. its not the hopper, its like the gun isnt cycling. ill admit im a noobish player. and ill admit i have no clue whats going wrong with my gun. so any help would be appreciated.

well heres a question. me and my team. are starting to get a sponser. its a 3 man, and they are both shootin angels. i know my gun is bringing them down. so before i start upgrading like crazy, i was curious if there are any recomended guns. like for the tourny level player. but not that are so pricy

heres some of the guns im lookin at.
---upgrading my pilot. (i just dont want any more problems)
---icd promaster
---alien interceptor
---smart parts ion, then upping that a bit
--- smart parts nerve

please help me out. and give me some input.

---tampa

Hossy
07-03-2006, 07:20 AM
the velocity adjuster is one of ur only upgrades, and its falling out. that could be your fault on that one. for the gun not fireing, is ur battery charged and all?

if u want a good gun and dont wanna spend a ton on, eh, id say buy a gun from me, PM me for prices and models. but out of your list, id say do some more research, maybe look for an older model of a high end gun

STRIKEFIRST
07-03-2006, 07:50 AM
Send it to kingman if need be. Clean and lube your marker.

I'd say an Ion if you dont want to spend cash...or fins a good used Intimidator (timmy). I have a pilot 05 acs upgraded and have zero problems...what kind of maintenance do you do on your marker?

Sandman_Bravo
07-03-2006, 12:16 PM
This may be a long shot but...
Take a close look at the trigger WITHOUT the tank on it. When you pull it in all the way, does it fully depress the trigger switch? If not, you need to simply adjust the trigger stop screw. Also, some firing issues can be related to a battery not fully charged. Charge the battery overnight with the power switch off. If that doesn't fix it, call Kingman. Good luck.

tampaimpact16
07-03-2006, 11:26 PM
the velocity adjuster is one of ur only upgrades, and its falling out. that could be your fault on that one. for the gun not fireing, is ur battery charged and all?

yeah its charged. well i mean i charged it all night. so i geuss it was charged. i only had it on for about 3 hours before the trig started messing up....
as far as velocity knob. it fell out (stock one) so i bought i diffrent one. one that you tune with an allen wrench. that 1 i still have. so no probs there.

well ne ways..... ill pm or aim ya bout other guns.. im very interested in a midprice tourny level guns. i want my gun to keep up with my team mates.
please give recomendations.
and sandman im not quite sure what your talking about. sorry.

Sandman_Bravo
07-04-2006, 10:39 AM
There is an allen screw in the center of the trigger where you would place your fingers. It is a stopper for the trigger's amount of throw once it hits the electric trigger button. If it is screwed in too far, you could pull the trigger with out depressing the firing switch. Then you continue to forcefully pull until you activate the switch. This may or may not be your problem. Good luck.

tampaimpact16
07-04-2006, 11:33 AM
o. ok. well it was a bit close to the trigger thing. maybe thats the prob. ill adjust

Sandman_Bravo
07-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Great, turn it out until you can hear and feel the trigger switch clicking. That clicking woul be a fire if the gun was on. Once you've adjusted it, turn the marker on & take off the safety. Then try firing without the tank on & without cocking the bolt. You should hear the sear click against the hammer each time you fire if the trigger is adjusted correctly. Good luck.