PDA

View Full Version : Drop Forward

splaturout
07-03-2006, 05:08 AM
For those on here that are not in the mood to spend a ton of money on drop forwards I found a really cheap on on e-bay. It is just a piece of aluminum that gives you plenty of drop and enough forward for a 20 oz CO2. I posted this because most people who have TL/TL + (I have the TL +) have them because we just want a gun to shoot and play those few times a year. This is a great upgrade that I love for the moeny. I will post a pick in the next few days...My gun is at my cabin where I play.:D

Hossy
07-03-2006, 07:39 AM
pics would be nice....
or model

drop forwards are basically preferance, so "enough forward for a 20oz co2" is a IMO statement

splaturout
07-04-2006, 04:35 AM
That is the largest tank that can fit under it. It is not a model number either. It is a piece of aluminum that has been bent properly and drilled properly for the spider's. The offset screw holes. Once again I play maybe 3-5 times a year and other than that it is used for target shooting with the family at the cabin. This just makes it easier for the little ones to hold and shoot with the rest. I like it because when I play my stupid tank isn't hitting me i the shoulder.