PDA

View Full Version : band clamps released

claustrophobia9
07-02-2006, 06:14 PM
it sounds wierd saying it "band clamp" kind of reminds you of american pie.

anyway, new designz has followed in the footsteps of other successfull feedneck makers and release a claming feed using an allen wrench screwed band, for those of you who got the lever, dont fret you can buy just the band as well.

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=7_jvvp5d76Lv5Nr1krUvFpSUUFeWt56DAOo=?Pro ductID=CIPAqArb7D0AAAEM_Y80DBcL

bam! its in your face now

personally i might get a band for my amg, especailly after someone hit the lever and broke my hopper neck

thechubbss12
07-03-2006, 05:53 AM
I hate those kind of feednecks LOL... I hate having to use a allen just to adjust your feedneck...

claustrophobia9
07-03-2006, 06:19 AM
so did i until i broke my feedneck...

timmyshoota
07-03-2006, 06:33 AM
Once I put my hopper on it doesn't come back off, so I have no need for anything other than a band style. If I had to buy a new feedneck, I'd get a lever one though. I always put it on with the lever facing backwards, so that a paintball coming at me can't open it. They'd have to get behind me to do that, and at that point I deserve whatever happens.

bamf-hacker
07-03-2006, 06:48 AM
Once I put my hopper on it doesn't come back off, so I have no need for anything other than a band style. If I had to buy a new feedneck, I'd get a lever one though. I always put it on with the lever facing backwards, so that a paintball coming at me can't open it. They'd have to get behind me to do that, and at that point I deserve whatever happens.

Wow you have seen a PB open a clamp type feedneck.... My q-lock is pretty tight once it is clamped down I could not even imagine a PB opening it.

HacKeR

timmyshoota
07-03-2006, 06:56 AM
Neither could I, but you don't leave anything to chance.

vikingshadow
07-03-2006, 08:15 AM
Yeah, my q lock has never come undone and my loader stays put - never lost it yet. I like not having to use a tool to get it on and off, but that's just me!

DRAGON
07-03-2006, 08:19 AM
I normally like ND stuff but for some reason that's a bit fugly to me. Oh BTW, a lil inside info: ya see what ND did there? Guess what CCM plans on doing? lol

claustrophobia9
07-03-2006, 08:19 AM
you still take it off vike... that doesnt sound like no tools used to me :D

im jk, but yea, ive had a paintball open the lever and then one to the top of the loader after it snapped the entire loader against the clamping neck (cuz it was loose) and i cracked half of the halo neck.