PDA

View Full Version : Rodeo Upgrades?

SoAxAcid
07-01-2006, 06:17 PM
I'm in the process of upgrading my Rodeo. So far my part list is
ESP camd trigger frame ( getting next week) , 32* 14" whisper
barrel, Kingman Xtra derlin ACS bolt, New Designs Spyder HP valve, Shocktech Spyder Recessed Feed Neck, Hybrid Savier Spyder Drop
Forward . I'm also going to run compressed air instead of Co2 .Is there anything else that is needed or recommended?

ooglieboogliebob
07-01-2006, 07:45 PM
.... well ditch the ACS bolt ... get a derlin bolt w/ o-rings or ... some bolt along the lines of the AKA lightning bolt, sunbear bolt, orange bolt ...

If your getting a HP valve ... i'd suggest drilling your VA and getting a reg ... then your on your way to sweet LP land :) do a search on how to drill the VA ... Druid had a perfect explaination on this ...

Jimmyd24
07-01-2006, 07:48 PM
i heard that there were a lot of probs with the delrin acs bolt, i got a shockteck supafly bolt(delrin material), the performance is much better than the acs bolt

SoAxAcid
07-16-2006, 03:10 AM
Here's the lastest update that I have done to my Rodeo. I have
installed the Kingman ESP C.A.M.D trigger frame and the 32*
14" whisper barrel. So far it work beautifully:) except I can not
shoot it full blast on full auto it will break the ball in the barrel:( .
My next couple of upgrades is going to be sweet.

ooglieboogliebob
07-16-2006, 01:38 PM
you can go as fast as you want with your board if you get an electro hopper. It's deffinetely needed.

Hob Hayward
07-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Yeah get an eggy for an electric hopper if you have the money, you won't need to upgrade from that for a good while. www.sakworldpaintball.com has em for 62$ with a free extra shell, best deal I've seen for em.

However, if your not going to go LP, the ACS bolt will do fine and prevent most chops from firing too fast, it has for me, but now that I'm going LP it just doesn't cut it.