PDA

View Full Version : Problems w/ tboard

Canadian725Xx
07-01-2006, 03:23 PM
ok sooo im getting the ramping chip and i dunno how to program it so it has the minimum trigger speed to get it to ramp to 24 bps? can anyone tell me or walk me through it

Canadian725Xx
07-01-2006, 04:05 PM
im assuming all the moderators leave at like 5 lol j/k

thechubbss12
07-01-2006, 04:21 PM
http://www.scenariodreams.com/manuals/spyder_ramping.htm

Its not very hard just take the time to read it....

Canadian725Xx
07-01-2006, 05:08 PM
i read it and i dont get it it doesnt just say how to adjust the trigger speed to ramp or ramping speed you have to go through the dwell and debounce and adjust that for the ramp speed dont you?

bigred76
07-01-2006, 05:20 PM
It's under Setup 2 (trigger speed and ramp speed). Just read the manual and it should dawn on you how to do it.

Canadian725Xx
07-01-2006, 05:30 PM
so can u just set up the trigger spped and the ramp speed without messing with the dwell n stuff? thats what im not getting

Setup2

Ramp

On

On

Off

n/a

Trig Speed

6 bps

4bps

17bps

1bps

Time to Ramp

.5 sec

.5 sec

none

.5 sec

Ramp Speed

11 bps

9bps

24bps

1bps

When you enter Setup2 and setup the ramp to disabled (LED Off), the board will immediately exit the setup mode.

Setup1

Dwell - Time Solenoid is on - Min. 2ms - Increments 1ms

Eye Delay - Delay from trigger pull to fire - Min. 0ms - Increments 5ms

Debounce - Debounce of trigger - Min. 2ms - Increments 1ms

Eye Disable - Time needed to trigger to disable eye - Min. Disabled - Increments 0.5 sec.

Eye Type - Type of eye; Breakbeam (or not installed) or Bouncebeam.

Setup2

Ramp On/Off - Disable/Enable Ramping

Trigger Speed - Minumum Trigger pull speed to activate ramping

Time to Ramp - Time the minumum trigger pull speed need to be held

Ramp Speed - ROF when ramping is active.

Example1: Turn on the marker with the trigger held down until the LED blinks once, release trigger, pull trigger three times (Dwell), hold trigger until the LED turns off, release trigger, pull the trigger four times (Eye Delay), hold trigger until the LED turns off, pull trigger twice (Debounce), hold trigger until the LED turns off, pull trigger four times (Eye Disable), hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger until LED turns ON (Eye Type), hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger until the LED turns on (Ramp enabled), pull and hold trigger until the LED turns off, pull trigger four times (Trigger Speed), pull and hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger once (Time to Ramp), pull and hold trigger until LED turns off, pull trigger 7 times (Ramp Speed), pull and hold trigger until LED turns off.

Marker is ready for play with a 5ms (2+1+1+1) dwell, a 20ms (5+5+5+5) eye delay, a 4ms (2+1+1) debounce, 2 sec (� + � + � + � sec) hold needed to disable the eye, Breakbeam eye, Ramping enabled, a 8bps Trigger Speed (4+1+1+1+1), 1 sec Time to Ramp (.5 +.5), 16 bps (9+1+1+1+1+1+1+1) Ramp Speed.

Canadian725Xx
07-01-2006, 05:32 PM
i dont want 16 bps i want 24 when it ramps lol.... i do not get it couldnt i go to a pro shop n help get it programmed or call damon williams who made the t-board n stuff w/e his name is

bigred76
07-01-2006, 05:37 PM
1. Turn marker ON while holding in the trigger.

2. The LED will not light.

3. Continue to hold trigger in.

4. After four sec, the LED will blink twice. Release the trigger now to enter the SETUP2 mode.

Adjust from there...

Canadian725Xx
07-01-2006, 05:55 PM
ok im sorry if im pissing u of but i just really want this to work once i enter setup 2 mode how do i know what i set the settings at?

bigred76
07-01-2006, 06:27 PM
You look at the increments and do some math to figure out how to get the right one. You then write down on a peice of paper or type into a Word document the setting and how many pulls it is set to. That way you'll remember. Other than that... learn to count LED flashes. ;)

Canadian725Xx
07-01-2006, 06:36 PM
ok dude i just realized im the stupidest mofo on the planet.... and thanks for your time and patience i set my trigger speed to 9 bps and then set my ramping speed to 24 by pulling the trigger like 14 times and it would be 9 bps normal and 24 bps ramping