PDA

View Full Version : my project

ZippyWilikens286
01-03-2006, 08:58 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c68/ZippyWilikens286/Jeffs64Falcon.jpg

A 1964 Ford Falcon Futura 2-door hardtop
Still working on her shes got a while untill shes done... working on custom interior new paint job and wiring up the 302 I dropped in her. Disk/power brakes are already done all the way round and a Kill sound system will be installed in the future,yay for real cars

Muscle > than rice :yay:

druid
01-03-2006, 09:23 PM
up the 302 to BOSS, Cowl induction hood, 4" stacks on the carb, blackjack headers, new leaf springs (not re-arched) and have them add 3 leaves...thinking...charcoal gray paint with metal flake (none of those ghey flames up the side) and custom darkened glass...not window tint, darkened glass. Check with your state police to see what darkness level is legal.
Lift the front end 2" and the back 4"..

03TiburonGT
01-04-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm not a fan of those rims on that car at all. I'd change those out. Druid named some great parts to add. Definetly get some headers, exhaust, and an intake. Then either up the 302 to BOSS, or get some cams, pistons, fuel injectors, etc. If you have the money go with a nice paint job and depending what you plan on using her for, some spare drag radials :)

ricochet08
01-04-2006, 01:28 PM
lookin good man :) not my choice of rims, but those still go nicely w/the car :)

druid
01-04-2006, 01:43 PM
get the good 'ol Craggar SS rims ....

ZippyWilikens286
01-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Boss wont fit its too wide but im going to drop a crate racing 302 in next summer with all the goodies pushin it to about 410hp the rearend is out of a 2001 ford explorer is 3.73 gearing with posy, ive got exhaust off a 2001 Ford mustang SVT cobra(they ran around 320hp) that will be going under the car with some headmann headers and a custom made h-pipe to connect them together, later ill add a mustang II front steering making it a full power set up (when i do to i can eliminate the shock towers then a 351 would fit easily), ive got a new grille off a 65 falcon like that style better it looks more like billet, B&M quicksilver shifter with a ford C6 tranny and some 65 Mustang dakota digital gauges, custom black interior and about 1200 worth of audio eqp is getting set into this car, Car is getting painted Metallic blue(kinda like the hood) and no there will be no decals would totally ruin the look of the car, rims i like they are off a 2003 tiburon ;) and they were free :D I do like creiger SS look though but im not really going for the oldschool rim look, i see too many classic cars with them on so i decided to be diffrent. ive got a hood scoop for the hood just isnt on yet the front will drop more this picture was with the stock 170ci 6cyl (gag) im keeping this car carburated ive got a nice holly carb and intake on the 302, its a very lightweight car so its going to fly, ive got renforcement work to do on the front before i can drop the crate 302 in though or the horse will ripp my car apart glad you guys like it, its got alot of potential, and can you believe I only paid $400 for it and drove it home...:bigshock: 9only puddy in this thing is a few pinholes but i replaced the floor pans)

SparkyGT
01-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Nice Start there, I have seen one of these Lime Green with a 460 bored and stroked, ran in the low 10's - Aftermarket heads would be a good investment. keep me updated :)

03TiburonGT
01-04-2006, 03:38 PM
rims i like they are off a 2003 tiburon ;)

Well what do you know, they are. Haha, I thought they looked familiar.

EmagWh0r3
01-04-2006, 08:32 PM
lol @ a muscle car sitting on girlie cars rims (no offense to males driving tiburons, just that in my area, girls are known to love these cars and its dedicated to them)

But mad props for suppin up that ride, im sure when your gonna be done.. you'll turn so many heads..

geeZus
01-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Muscle > than rice :yay:
Ban him, Dex.

Edit: And Tib, how can you be JDM...you don't even have a car! :p

Another Edit: Your car looks like mine: 3 colors and ugly rims.

ZippyWilikens286
01-05-2006, 04:50 AM
you miss took that.. i respect tuners, but if youve got a plastic 5 foot high spoiler a fart can on your tailpipe and stickers in your window and you call your ride fast it drives me nuts

rice = mods that have no purpose body kits can be ok but not over done, depends if they accually help the cars airflow or not

DFSniper
01-05-2006, 05:31 AM
i agree that some body kits are over the edge of "cool". the Camaros, Corvettes and Trans Ams ive seen with the factory "aero kits" are nice. Mustang kits are nice too.

geeZus
01-05-2006, 11:43 AM
After this weekend when I get my front lip and new hood I'll post pics of my car. It'll be all multicolored and whatnot.

viperx6x9x
06-23-2006, 10:09 PM
nice, cant wait to see it when its done. Mines far from done too but its a 69 fairlane. if i can make the pic work il post it.http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i151/viperx6x9x/P1010114.jpg

viperx6x9x
06-23-2006, 10:13 PM
like i said, long way to go but still fun as hell to drive. gotta do suspension, some body work so i can redo the paint. Workin on a fuel injected 331 stroker setup. 8.8 posi rear end with disks coming soon. and finally some interior work and an enjoyable sound system. Too bad she's back in texas at mom and pop's house as that old paint will rust in a heartbeat if i bring it to the coast in virginia.