PDA

View Full Version : J&J barrel question

ungratfulcheeze
06-29-2006, 02:09 PM
I was thinking of getting a new barrel for my spyder pilot acs. This is my first gun and i was going to get a J&J barrel. I was looking at them and i was wondering if the J&J ceramic S2 was better than the J&J ceramic and what the differences were.

I was also wondering how to get out the feedneck on the gun. I took off the screws and i still cant get it out. I dont know if i was pulling hard enough but it seemed like it was stuck.

Sandman_Bravo
06-29-2006, 02:59 PM
Same performance, differences in looks only. I have the S2 and like it. The ceramic barrels allow you to continue shooting after a break without cleaning with only some loss in accuracy. I've found the first few shots after a break curve wildly but each consecutive shot gets better.

ungratfulcheeze
06-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Thanks, those were the two i was thinking of getting i just didnt know if one was better than the other.

pbfreak3221
06-29-2006, 05:17 PM
I like the Full tilt ceramic personally

nbishop66
06-30-2006, 07:55 AM
I have the Ceramic on the Pilot ACS and the S2 on my ION. S2 looks better and for $3 more I thought it was worth it. I paid $32 for the S2. They both are very quiet, much quieter than anything (non-kit) from Smartparts.