PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible

Msniper
06-29-2006, 02:40 PM
Is it possible to change the bps in full auto or change the burst?
Just wondering.

Msniper :tank:

breakxeggs
06-29-2006, 02:48 PM
if you know how to work with with boards like that and reprogram them, but other then that, no you're stuck with the 13bps in full auto, and whatever it is for the burst. Thats why alot of ppl stay with semi because its easy to shoot faster then 13bps. I think I can get close to 20

Msniper
07-02-2006, 06:24 PM
bump

Hossy
07-02-2006, 06:42 PM
you dont up these kind of threads.....

close to 20 bps on semi??

shens unless a video

ummmm idk about changeing them, i dont really use full auto unless im mad and dont feel like walking the trigger

new_Faction64
07-02-2006, 09:18 PM
One person here put a different board into their MR2. This guy: http://www.spyder.tv/forums/member.php?u=1147

MatthewTheTheif
07-02-2006, 09:34 PM
yeah, you hold down the button, there is "fast" and "slow" modes, the slow one is the yellow light, i believe (ESP 3.0)

id check, but i have the semi-lock mod done, and i cant find the little peice to switch back

breakxeggs
07-03-2006, 08:33 PM
What button? And I was only guessing with the 20bps I don't know how fast I can go but I know for a fact that its well faster then a slow as hell 13bps.

Hossy
07-03-2006, 08:36 PM
break eggs, im calling shens sooo loud people in mexico can hear me.

video please

breakxeggs
07-03-2006, 09:03 PM
I don't, I don't have a DVR or know anyone that does to make a video.. none of use even have a digital cammera that could do a flip book thing or capture video... so.. I could do sound bites with my dial up connection it would take a decade to upload...

and are you insinuating that I can't shoot faster then 13bps? Or what?

Hossy
07-03-2006, 09:05 PM
i dont want to be mean or whatever, but shooting a constant 13 bps is amazing....so eh maybe next time u go to a field u could see how fast your shooting

breakxeggs
07-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Dude.. are you terrible at walking or something? getting past 13bps is so ******* easy its unbelieveable. I just asked my friend on AOL AIM about it and he says 15-20 for me and hes been under my fire ALOT. I mean I know its a spyder trigger frame and such but its the easiest stock trigger they make and its easy to fly above 13bps.

Hossy
07-03-2006, 09:27 PM
the board is capped at 13, it wont go higher.....

stop pretending....please

new_Faction64
07-03-2006, 09:30 PM
I myself have only been able to reach 14BPS so far, and that's faster than any of my friends who play can do. I tried my friend's Electra ACS (rocking trigger) and I was going INSANE with it, I loved it!

the board is capped at 13, it wont go higher.....

stop pretending....please

Incorrect. The board is capped at 12 (perhaps 13) on Full Auto. I've even tested it with a chonrograph that has a BPS function (mine). I've measured 14BPS on semi-auto walking on mine.

Why would they say 25BPS max if it wasn't possible?

breakxeggs
07-03-2006, 09:31 PM
ITS CAPPED AT 13bps IN FULL AUTO ITS 25bps IN SEMI AUTO.. read up about the gun before you decide to say something about the capabilities.

Hossy
07-03-2006, 09:33 PM
1st sorry to sniper for kinda hijacking this thread

2nd link me to where it says that

3rd ill believe your 15-20 bps if u goldwave it for me

breakxeggs
07-03-2006, 09:36 PM
I myself have only been able to reach 14BPS so far, and that's faster than any of my friends who play can do. I tried my friend's Electra ACS (rocking trigger) and I was going INSANE with it, I loved it!

Incorrect. The board is capped at 12 (perhaps 13) on Full Auto. I've even tested it with a chonrograph that has a BPS function (mine). I've measured 14BPS on semi-auto walking on mine.

Why would they say 25BPS max if it wasn't possible?

Its illegal for them to advertise 25bps on this gun if it wasn't able to get that high of a rate of fire. They get 13bps on full auto when they measured it I don't know if they measured that or just programed it but I'm sure they did ample testing with the capiblities of the board.

Hossy
07-03-2006, 09:39 PM
please read what i said again....then i we will all believe you if u show us proof

breakxeggs
07-03-2006, 09:41 PM
1st sorry to sniper for kinda hijacking this thread

2nd link me to where it says that

3rd ill believe your 15-20 bps if u goldwave it for me

1. it was simple question answered with the second post.

2. look at it on the sight moron.

3. No because If you honestly can't personaly shoot over 13bps then you suck at pb and should sell all your stuff to people that can play.

Hossy
07-03-2006, 09:47 PM
in response to you

1 its still this thread, not a war between me and you

2 link me, i dont feel like looking up something that i dont believe you on, YOU SHOW ME, or we all know your lieing

3 im glad you think your pos spyder is better than my 04 speed and my dm4....

breakxeggs
07-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Are you aware that this Spyder is completly new? Its been 100% rebuilt and redesigned. Why do you think that you can't use Spyder Upgrades for it? Are your two guns getting only 13bps? because New Faction already proved hes faster then 13bps

http://www.spyder.tv/section/products/emarkers/index.html Second one down where it has the specs of the gun.

http://www.spyder.tv/section/products/mr_series/mr2.html and right below the picture there.

Ass for the video its going to take forever for me to get one of that because I have to get a DVR or someone that has one, But once I do I'll get one and I'll prove you wrong.

Hossy
07-03-2006, 09:57 PM
ok ill give u the up to whatever amount

now video and i will goldwave it right when u post it

new_Faction64
07-04-2006, 02:44 PM
I'll mention that I don't trust goldwave, nor my marker to my abilities.

The reason I say both, is because:

1. Sound recordings could have shots overlapping, or missing out on a part of the second that was taken for the proof/testing

2. My gun sometimes doesn't fire because the ACS is working, THEREFORE it could actually be 13BPS in full auto, my gun may have misfired, it happens often.

breakxeggs
07-04-2006, 03:05 PM
I think Hossy just doesn't want proved wrong.

Hossy
07-04-2006, 03:06 PM
again, i dont wanna be mean, but if u want to go 1v1 to see whos better, ill take you on

breakxeggs
07-04-2006, 03:13 PM
I'll take you on, I'm always up for a game of paintball.

But if you want to argue stupid points about how someone plays then seriously take it else where. I don't care if you doubt my skill but I know thats how fast I can go. Now if you believe me or not is up to you, I'm not here to provide proof for something I already know.

But if you want to play a game I'll always be up. And if you did play me you would be shocked, because I may not beable to grab my gun off my desk and instantly walk that fast but in the middle of a game with adrenaline pumping I walk that trigger faster then most people can imagine.

new_Faction64
07-04-2006, 05:29 PM
BPS does not equal skill.