PDA

View Full Version : How many BPS do you think the fenix can shoot

beau
01-03-2006, 07:08 PM
The other day some little kid like 10, comes up to me and says that his gun is better than mine just because it costs more and his rich parents bought it for him and I told him that it is 99.9% the player and .1% the gun and yea I bet if you had a gun that can shoot around 40 BPS you would more than likley hit your target compared to a gun that can only shoot around 21 BPS, but I would rather buy a slow gun and make it fast. In my opinoin you get more satisfaction that way. Some people dont. Some people would be satisfied with a handful of balls and a spoon lol. I just wanted to no how fast do you think the fenix is capable of. I think 30BPS:cool:

shunut
01-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Without ramping 30 bps would be a feat. Most people can only walk a trigger 14-15 bps, without ramping, the elite can get up towards 18-20 bps and usually those are only bursts.

beau
01-04-2006, 03:11 AM
this mite seem dumb, but I have no idea what ramping is.

bamf-hacker
01-04-2006, 03:40 AM
Ramping is an option you can add using a third party chip and board. It means you hit the trigger a few times and the gun shoots more.

EX. The user pulls a specified ROF (usually 8-10 bps) and then the marker goes full auto, normally only limited by the loader feeding the marker.

HacKeR

beau
01-05-2006, 08:34 PM
What is so good about the ion and do you think i should trade in my fenix in and buy one? I'm also looking at the evil pimp, if you no anything about that let me no. Thanks

thechubbss12
01-06-2006, 12:14 PM
NO!!!! Dont trade a kingman for a Smart parts ion ever..
Personaly im a spyder man but if you realy want to trade in the fenix for a elelctrophneumatic, buy a ICD Promaster much better idea.

Although spyders can Cycle around 40 CPS (cycle per second) they are limited by the Sear =(. Can only shoot 20 bps tops (if this is incorrect then please correct me.) so yea spyders are stuck slower then most electropheumatics.

DexGtr
01-06-2006, 01:35 PM
first off i wouldn't let a 10 yr old kid talk down on me.....next is, the fenix like any other spyder could go upto 20 bps reliably especially if you get an aftermarket board.

next time the kid comes up to you...tell him he could shoot 100 bps and it doesn't matter coz he couldn't hit you...and you only need one ball to gog him out of the game.. :D

Skidds
03-21-2006, 10:06 AM
first off i wouldn't let a 10 yr old kid talk down on me.....next is, the fenix like any other spyder could go upto 20 bps reliably especially if you get an aftermarket board.

next time the kid comes up to you...tell him he could shoot 100 bps and it doesn't matter coz he couldn't hit you...and you only need one ball to gog him out of the game.. :D
It depends on the board, old ones 13bps, new ones 20bps.... with a tboard and ramping you can get over 20bps.... but like you said...it only takes 1 shot to take your opponent out... and from any marker... :)

turbo chicken
07-18-2006, 05:25 PM
thats why i play with my pump ... looking at getting a fenix and putting a tboard in it though ...

let me catch the kid in speed ball with my bushmaster pump ... wonder if he has ever played wack a mole!!!

Nenkitsune
08-15-2006, 12:06 PM
well older ones are 13, ipi 3.0 is 14 and newer is 20 XP
then, there's the t-board.

vwjimmy
08-15-2006, 04:11 PM
I have a Fenix ACS with a T-Board, breakbeam eyes and a ramping chip....
It will get to about 19bps when I am really on and my zeggy has fresh batteries.....
Way more than enough to pwn some noob with an Ion, thats for sure!

Ace24
08-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Dont even get me started with my Fenix project. I have yet to see someone come up to me and downtalk my gun because of what I have in/on it. Its about to get some more serious uppages too.

My '03 supposidly can only shoot 20bps or at least thats what the manual says. I doubt it really can hit that stock... but fully upped... yeaaaahh man!

Older Fenix = better.

vwjimmy
08-24-2006, 04:22 PM
Ace, you know I love that Black thing, but it ain't no Fenix no more!!!!!! :cool:

bigred76
08-24-2006, 10:41 PM
Any marker can shoot as fast as it is fed, up until the point where it hits its max cycle limit. A marker fed with CO2, for instance, will not shoot quite as fast as the same marker with HPA. But, you also must remember that the marker will only fire when it's told to (or rather, I'd hope it did :crazy:), so its actual limit is as fast as you can pull the trigger (if you're in semi-auto like you should be...).

Baozer
08-27-2006, 11:38 AM
o_O if you want to shoot fast i suggest you get HPA .... if you use co2 then your pressure will dropp too fast and you will end up having to manually recock it.. :(

pman15
09-06-2006, 03:13 AM
guys,this is a 8-month old thread,give it up

spyderpaintball
09-06-2006, 06:16 AM
Dont up old threads.

Closed.