PDA

View Full Version : x box paintball game

viperx6x9x
06-28-2006, 10:40 PM
well this ones definitely off topic but my roomate let me borrow this paintball game he had. greg hasting's tournament paintball. anybody else ever play this? its kinda addicting at first. its got real guns to play with and upgrade to. i think the ameteur guns you first get to buy are a tippman model 98, spider imagine, and some other gun i dont remember. it starts 3 on 3 ameteur all the way up to 7 on 7 championship style. but it swaps between woodsball and speedball style fields. i dont know it entertained me so i figured id see what anybody else thinks about the game.

UKwithPride
06-28-2006, 10:45 PM
....lol. You're pretty late... But it's a fun game.

viperx6x9x
06-28-2006, 10:52 PM
is there any cheats to get more money?, i want an angel or shocker or automag or something and dont wanna play through the whole game before i get enough credits. that first gun they give you sucks worse than the field gun i rented the first time i played paintball. which was a 98 custom by the way.

claustrophobia9
06-29-2006, 05:50 AM
no cheats for money, just like the real world... but also like the real world you can press the voodoo button and embody a pro player.... woooo!

pman15
06-29-2006, 07:03 AM
i have that game,wat a waste of 15$.u should get greg hastings tournament paintball max'd the second one its a lot better.but any way here are a few cheats for the game,its not cheats for money though.
http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/706/706004.html

spydr
06-29-2006, 07:35 AM
is there any cheats to get more money?, i want an angel or shocker or automag or something and dont wanna play through the whole game before i get enough credits. that first gun they give you sucks worse than the field gun i rented the first time i played paintball. which was a 98 custom by the way.
When i played it i used that gun to win atleast the first 3 tournaments.It's all about using your gun as long as possible and not buying stupid guns.
This is what i bought(I think):
Starter gun
automag
imagine(i think)
protium
cyborg
karni
dm5