PDA

View Full Version : of the Month contest for 2006

vikingshadow
12-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Ok, you guys voted, and you have been heard. I'll do the "of the Month" contests again this year, but there are going to be some new rules to this one. Pictures of guns will be PM'd to me, and after a set amount of time - say 1 month - I'll enter the guns into the poll thread.

This poll will be for December/January. I'll have them every two months, so the next one will be in March for February/March....and so on.

Rules:

#1 - KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid! Have fun, but let's keep the popularity contest at a minimum...vote for the gun you think looks the best, or has the most work done to it.

#2 - Send me a picture of your gun, sized to 640 X 480 (or whatever it was before.) If it's not that size, it won't go in the poll - you'll get a link instead. If you want, and think it will help, send me the stats on the gun. However, your name WILL NOT go in the poll with the gun.

#3 - The gun you present MUST be your gun. Same goes for the action pictures - they must be of you and not just a foot or elbow. For example, just because you like Carbine' Hornet, does not mean you can enter it!

#4 - There will be a "Non Spyder of the Month" poll for guns like Timmy's, Shockers, Angels, Cockers, etc. that aren't considered Spyder's or Spyder Clones (basically blowbacks and those guns considered "lower end" markers.) T1s, Primals and Spimmys will fall in this category since there is nothing "spyder-like" except their bodies anymore.

#5 - There will be a "Spyder/Clone of the Month" which will encompass all Spyder/blowback clone markers.

#6 - If there are plenty of action pics, I'll post a poll for those as well.

#7 - Once you win, you won't be allowed to enter that gun or action pic again until the "of the Year" contest.

#8 - Discussion of the guns will be allowed in the poll thread, but do NOT discuss who's gun it is. Let's let the people decide on their own which gun they want to pick.

#9 - Refusal to follow these painfully simple rules will result in not being in the contest. PERIOD.

#10 - Have fun!

ttink
12-28-2005, 03:20 PM
Glad to see it still going. When are this months (dec/jan) pics due by?

vikingshadow
12-28-2005, 03:49 PM
Let's say, by the middle of January. You can start sending them now, but I won't put the poll up until then. Give it a week or so for voting, then lock the poll, post the winners and sticky it for all to see! How's that sound?

h3ctor
12-28-2005, 11:04 PM
just a quick question, i have no idea what the pic of the month is...is there a prize to this or...i duno fill me in?

geeZus
12-28-2005, 11:08 PM
I say you do each month on set days

Start the entrance thread on the 15th, start the voting on the 1st of the next month, stop the voting on the 5th. Something like that.

vikingshadow
12-29-2005, 07:18 AM
just a quick question, i have no idea what the pic of the month is...is there a prize to this or...i duno fill me in?

The of the month contests were 3 monthly contests that were started last year - 1 for non spyders (timmys, shockers, Dm's, Angels, Phantoms, etc were some featured last year) 1 for Spyder/Clones (blowbacks basically) and an action picture one.

The only prize was bragging rights. People entered their guns, and if they won, they got to say so and brag on it. At the end of the year, we had "of the Year" contests featuring the winners of the previous months. Speaking of which, if you were a winner of the year, send me the picture that won, and I'll sticky them so we can keep a running record of past winners.

There's some thinking that it kinda turned into a popularity contest, with people really only voting for PEOPLE they liked or thought were e-cool instead of the actual gun and the work put into it. So to stop that, I'm not going to be entering the owner's names, and there won't be a thread showing all the pictures PRIOR to the poll...

I think the monthly thing is a bit much, considering some months last year, people didn't bother to vote or even enter their guns/pictures. We'll do a bi-monthly poll this year to see how that works out. I understand about the action pic thing, I kinda liked that more than the gun contests, but there were months that hardly anyone entered - shoot, in the last one, only 2 people entered!

spyderkid179
01-01-2006, 10:10 AM
great new rules vike, i think it'll work great.

JDubalo7
01-03-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm sure you're new, so make sure to read the rules first.

No one is to post pictures for the contest...

spyderkid179
01-04-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm sure you're new, so make sure to read the rules first.

No one is to post pictures for the contest...

who are you talking to?

bomberpilot07
01-04-2006, 02:20 PM
this is gonna be a pain for me so i may just not enter anymore :tongue:

geeZus
01-04-2006, 02:29 PM
who are you talking to?
Looks like a moderator edit, without them saying so. I think they are used to it saying "Edited by:" at the bottom.

I'm putting my money on Drago-edit. Since he liked to do that.

vikingshadow
01-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Whups - sorry bout that! It did use to say who edited it. It was me and I was talking to that person - he needs to send the pictures to me in a pm...

spyderkid179
01-04-2006, 03:41 PM
oh lol, i was like wtf?

btw nice job vike :dodgy:

vikingshadow
01-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Ok, I only have a few pictures so far that have been sent to me. I need EVERYONE's pictures ASAP. I'm going to set a deadline of Wednesday, January 11th for you to get them in.

Please read the rules, especially the part about having all pictures sized to 600 X 480. This is important for those who want to look at the guns, but get killed on 56K....If you don't follow the rules, they don't get posted. Point blank, period.

If this doesn't go over well this month, it might not survive to the next contest. It's up to you guys now! Get those pics in!

vikingshadow
01-13-2006, 05:32 AM
To this point I only have 3 pictures of Spyders, and ONE for the Non Spyder polls. Looks like this contest is history boys and girls due to lack of interest.

bamf-hacker
01-13-2006, 06:48 AM
:(

Well 3 for Spyder of the month could be enough :)

HacKeR

shunut
01-13-2006, 07:07 AM
I'll have one for the non-spyder of the month next week if that helps.

Xecutiv3
01-13-2006, 09:38 AM
This would be awfully unfair, but what about merging the Spyders and Non/spyders we would have 5, not alot, but just enough

geeZus
01-13-2006, 09:59 AM
This is pointless. Just make the thread and have everyone add their pics. Everyone knows who owns what, so doing it by PMs won't change anything.

Xecutiv3
01-13-2006, 10:07 AM
it would cut back on the amount of posts and make it easier to view, but in order to save this thread, i think we might need to go back to the old KUSA style of the Month posting

shunut
01-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah, it might be a good idea just to let everyone post there stuff for now, to get the "Of the Month Contests" going again. I don't think we aren't going full force yet from the change. Maybe do the old way for now then in the future maybe we can try the other way. I don't want to lose this because I think its fun to see what everyone is doing with their markers these days.

aodsnyper
01-13-2006, 10:31 AM
all we have to do is make sure that anyone who wants to enter, does so with these new rules. maybe it just won't work out this time around. but it shouldn't be any harder for us to do, the tough part is Vik's job.

justin

vikingshadow
01-13-2006, 10:45 AM
This is pointless. Just make the thread and have everyone add their pics. Everyone knows who owns what, so doing it by PMs won't change anything.

Um, no, it's not pointless, although you're welcome to your opinion. It was a headache and hassle last year, and I was trying to solve MANY of the problems that came up, namely the numerous complaints I had on unfairness and how people weren't going to enter because the contests were rigged in favor of the people who were supposedly "popular." I agreed with their sentiments, but couldn't really do anything about it until this year, which is what I'm trying to do.

As far as everyone knowing who owns what, maybe that's true, maybe that's not true. A lot of times, people DO know what other people own, but personally, although I've seen the gun, I don't remember exactly who's it is.

Now, that being said, anyone who wants to take over this contest, feel free to do so.

Otherwise, I may just wait until I get a set number of pictures in, say 8-10, THEN I'll post up. Monitoring a thread with just a couple or a few pics in it isn't worth it, in my opinion.

claustrophobia9
01-13-2006, 01:14 PM
i refuse to resize, uless someone else does it for me, i guess im out.

Santy
01-13-2006, 01:27 PM
clause i'll do it, and that goes for anyone else, i have a real easy program to resize. but you host em

claustrophobia9
01-13-2006, 01:40 PM
clause i'll do it, and that goes for anyone else, i have a real easy program to resize. i'll even pm them to vike if u want.
thanx, ill pm it next time i go into user cp, itll be soon cuz i need to add some to the sig. btw, i can pm it to vike, doesnt matter just let me know. make sure you have the pm notification on, (usercp, edit options, popup window on)

Team Ramrod
01-13-2006, 02:00 PM
if you use imageshack.org it'll resize when you upload. all you do is click the option after finding the picture.

lazy...

Santy
01-13-2006, 02:07 PM
yeah but because we are pming to vike, there is no need to host them.

Hoppy11
01-13-2006, 02:19 PM
You still need to host them because if you don't how is vike going to put them into the polls, and how are you going to even send them to vike via PM if you don't host the pic?

Santy
01-13-2006, 02:20 PM
u have to host to be able to send in a pm?

claustrophobia9
01-13-2006, 02:20 PM
ya you still need to host, i have it at photobucket, and i hate imageshack.

Santy
01-13-2006, 02:21 PM
ok, well then i'll resize for people but u'll have to host em urself.

Cakeslob
02-03-2006, 05:42 PM
so.....we gonna have a of the month contest?

vikingshadow
02-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Don't know. Interest is very limited right now. Only have the three guns, and I don't wanna have to deal with the popularity thing like last year. I still think that pm'ing the pics would be the best way to go, because although you might think the guns would be recognized, they might not. Just my opinion though...

FredPo
02-03-2006, 07:56 PM
You know, we could just have a "of the month" photo thread every month. Post whatever NEW gun you have or new upgrades you have on the marker. This will eliminate biased voting but still allow people to show off what they got.

Fred

lewizz124
03-10-2006, 10:12 PM
i want to do it! i want to enter my new faceraker!

OtterSC
05-18-2006, 04:21 AM
i very much would like to offer up another marker for consideration for the MotM. i really have not been following this closely. so i am not sure of the format.

this is not mine. it is a friend of mine that i am hosting the pic for. it is not mine.

http://www.ottersccustoms.com/Pics/camo-phantom.jpg

2006 CCI Phantom with woodland anno complete with matching T-stock, 12g, and 15-round feed.

sure wish i had enough money to get one.

vikingshadow
06-15-2006, 10:40 AM
Ok, due to the hign number of "when is the next contest?" questions I'm getting, the "of the month" contests will start next week - that's NEW WEEK!!!

You can start pm'ing me with your pictures on MONDAY! Not before. If I get any now, I'm deleting them, because I need my PM space. I'll accept pictures for a week (or more, if there are less than 6 pictures) then I'll post the polls a week from this Saturday, let them run the usual week and post the winners.

Get your pictures taken and ready to go! Remember, if you've already won first place in one of the contests this year, you may not use that picture again this year.

Any questions, let me know!

Nader
06-15-2006, 11:12 AM
I already Pm'ed mine too you vike, a little while ago....do I need to do it agian?

vikingshadow
06-15-2006, 11:19 AM
No, I just came up with that because I knew what was going to happen. I think yours is the only one I have, so it's ok for right now.

vikingshadow
06-18-2006, 05:36 AM
Remember, you can start sending me your pictures for the "Of The Month Contests" tomorrow - I'll accept pictures through Friday - but I may extend it a week to allow for those who don't show up all the time.

Who's it gonna be this time?????

Hossy
06-18-2006, 08:21 AM
hey vike, in the PM would u rather us send it to you with the link, or with the things around it?

or would u just want the link to the photobucket acount page..?

vikingshadow
06-18-2006, 08:25 AM
You can send me the actual picture with the around it. I'll copy and paste the address into my post. Or, you can just send me the link and I'll copy and paste from that, just so long as the picture is 640 X 480. (This is for the dial upers because lots of pics can be murder on them!

I like what I did last time with the pictures that were too large. I just posted a link instead of the actual picture. So, if you don't want to see a link where your gun is, make sure it's the correct size or smaller. Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me what your gun is....sometimes it's hard to tell. Otherwise, I'll just guess what it is. You can also add upgrades to the list if you want.

vikingshadow
06-18-2006, 08:30 AM
Here are the rules from the first page - remember, there aren't many, so follow them!

Rules:

#1 - KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid! Have fun, but let's keep the popularity contest at a minimum...vote for the gun you think looks the best, or has the most work done to it.

#2 - Send me a picture of your gun, sized to 640 X 480 (or whatever it was before.) If it's not that size, it won't go in the poll - you'll get a link instead. If you want, and think it will help, send me the stats on the gun. However, your name WILL NOT go in the poll with the gun.

#3 - The gun you present MUST be your gun. Same goes for the action pictures - they must be of you and not just a foot or elbow. For example, just because you like Carbine' Hornet, does not mean you can enter it!

#4 - There will be a "Non Spyder of the Month" poll for guns like Timmy's, Shockers, Angels, Cockers, etc. that aren't considered Spyder's or Spyder Clones (basically blowbacks and those guns considered "lower end" markers.) T1s, Primals and Spimmys will fall in this category since there is nothing "spyder-like" except their bodies anymore.

#5 - There will be a "Spyder/Clone of the Month" which will encompass all Spyder/blowback clone markers.

#6 - If there are plenty of action pics, I'll post a poll for those as well.

#7 - Once you win, you won't be allowed to enter that gun or action pic again until the "of the Year" contest.

#8 - Discussion of the guns will be allowed in the poll thread, but do NOT discuss who's gun it is. Let's let the people decide on their own which gun they want to pick.

#9 - Refusal to follow these painfully simple rules will result in not being in the contest. PERIOD.

#10 - Have fun!

Hob Hayward
06-18-2006, 08:46 AM
My pic is 648x486 right now as its hosted, do the extra 48 pixels mean I have to resize it :( ?

vikingshadow
06-18-2006, 08:48 AM
No, that's really close. Anything that close is ok to me. If it were like 700 X 500 though, that's too big. Let's stay relatively close to the size, say within 10-20 each side...just makes it easier!

vikingshadow
06-18-2006, 10:47 AM
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PM'S OF YOUR PICTURES UNTIL TOMORROW! I NEED MY MESSAGE SPACE FOR OTHER BUSINESS THROUGH TONIGHT!

Thanks!

timmyshoota
06-18-2006, 11:29 AM
Woot, when my camera comes in I'll take chubb0rz quality pics for my marker.

vikingshadow
06-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Dang!

Shakes head while looking at medium to low quality pics of markers I own...

Hob Hayward
06-18-2006, 06:26 PM
Oops. I sent mine today, sorry. Suppose I oughta take some new pics anyways.

vikingshadow
06-21-2006, 08:00 AM
Ok, it's Wednesday, and as of right now, I do NOT have enough pictures to make a poll for the Spyder of the Month or the Action Pic of the month. If I can't run either of those, I won't run the Non Spyder of the Month either.

tmac4676
06-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Will one more spyder image help will sned you one tonight

vikingshadow
06-21-2006, 09:46 AM
All will help, but your gun will make all of two spyders submitted...

I can go without the Action Pic of the Month, but not the gun pictures. Get 'em in, boys!

Hossy
06-21-2006, 09:52 AM
vike gettin u pics in a sec, for the spyder of the month

vikingshadow
06-24-2006, 06:29 AM
Ok, I have 7 Non Spyder of the Month candidates, but only 3 Spyder of the Month ones. And 0 Action Pics....

All you people who've been bugging me about getting the contest up, where are your pictures????? I'll give this ONE more week. If I don't have at least 6 Spyder pics by Friday, no contest for this month! It'd be nice if I got some action pics as well....

vikingshadow
06-30-2006, 07:34 AM
Well, due to lack of interest, the "Of the Month" contests are called off this month. We'll try again next month.

For those interested, we only had 3 Spyders/clones and not counting my own guns, 4 for the Non Spyder of the month.

metromuppetmower
06-30-2006, 07:39 AM
i tried vike but my gun is taking forever to get here

vikingshadow
06-30-2006, 08:03 AM
That's ok! Now you have time to get it here and get the BEST pics you can of it! ;)

claustrophobia9
06-30-2006, 09:39 AM
me= lazy...

Santy
06-30-2006, 09:54 AM
this thread is stickied, and no1 reads the stickies, thats why so few people know when the contest opens/closes

Team Ramrod
06-30-2006, 09:56 AM
I was away for the time so i didnt notice this start again. Give me the word and ill send some pics your way Vike.

vikingshadow
06-30-2006, 10:18 AM
Thanks, Team, but we'll just hold off until next month.

As far as it being a sticky, what everyone should do is just click the "View New Posts" link at the top of the home page. That way, only posts that have been posted in since your last visit will show up. You don't have to search threads for new posts. I do this and I only see the newer threads. Makes life MUCH easier.

vikingshadow
07-30-2006, 06:12 AM
Ok, we're attempting this one more time. Send me your pictures for the Spyder/Clone of the Month. Non Spyder of the Month and Action Pic of the Month. Let's say by next Saturday. I'll get the polls up and then we can vote.

If you wonder what belongs where, read the rules on the first page of this thread!

vikingshadow
08-04-2006, 02:00 PM
Well, I only have 3 Spyder pics, 3 non Spyder pics and 0 action pics. Apparantly, even though you guys want the contest, you don't want to enter your guns....Come on! You have until tomorrow to pm pics to me for this contest, otherwise it's off, and probably off for the rest of the year since this will be 2 months in a row I've had to cancel...

Nader
08-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Do you have mine vike?

vikingshadow
08-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Yup! Sent you a pm just now....

TacTownKilla
08-04-2006, 02:37 PM
this thread is stickied, and no1 reads the stickies, thats why so few people know when the contest opens/closes

qft x2305203582035

I think a Non sticky'd thread would work way better.

vikingshadow
08-04-2006, 02:51 PM
I don't understand that - why don't you guys just click on the "View New Posts" link at the top of the page? That way, you don't have to ever look at things thread by thread....and you won't have to worry about it being a "sticky" or not.

Besides, I always post this elsewhere besides this thread, so there's really no excuse for missing it.

opterasis
08-04-2006, 04:15 PM
I would enter... but is there really a point in entering a stock Xtra except for the barrel? When does the contest end? I plan on ordering a new gun within the next 2 weeks.

bigred76
08-04-2006, 04:17 PM
You have until tomorrow to enter.

Stop *****ing guys, just grab a camera and start taking pictures until you get a good one of your marker. You still got, what? 12 hours? That's plenty of time!

pman15
08-04-2006, 04:25 PM
c'mon guys who cares if its stock.WE NEED PICS!!!!!.heck i even entered my stock pilot acs except i added a bit of some stuff to it though.but it wasnt upgrades.i just made some cool colors on it

vikingshadow
08-04-2006, 05:01 PM
I got your pm, pman.

Yeah, there are no prizes, it's just for funzies. Something besides the mundane topics that get hashed over and over again, and the off topic stuff that happens. It doesn't take anything to send me your pics, just do it!

Remember, if you tell me what it is that's on the gun, I'll put that along with the post.

opterasis
08-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Alright, I'll brb, gonna snap a few. Don't want to see this get cancelled for the rest of the year.

ooglieboogliebob
08-04-2006, 05:15 PM
sent you another one vike, Thanks for hosting this.

timmyshoota
08-04-2006, 05:25 PM
I never even knew about this until just now, or else I would of taken better pics of my SM5. The sticky is a bad idea. Very few people use the View New Posts link. I just go forum by forum and skip the stickies for the most part.

marvin-martian
08-04-2006, 06:44 PM
I never even knew about this until just now, or else I would of taken better pics of my SM5. The sticky is a bad idea. Very few people use the View New Posts link. I just go forum by forum and skip the stickies for the most part.
better pics wont change anything...

opterasis
08-04-2006, 07:30 PM
You should have gotten my pic viking.

vikingshadow
08-05-2006, 05:52 AM
I think I did. The thing with the sticky was that's where I put the winner's pics. It got really difficult last year to find the stupid thing when I was posting all the winners (couldn't ever remember if it was under "Of the month" or "spyder of the month" then there were about 50 bazillion posts to look through once I found it), so I figured that I'd stickify it this time and save me some hassle.

Like I said though, the New Posts thing is the best to do - saves a LOT of time in my opinion. Also, I do try to put it in more than one thread so that most people see it. Maybe we'll come up with something better....who knows?

By the way, thanks for sending all the pics guys! I definitely have enough for the Spyder contest now, and possibly enough for the Non Spyder, but don't stop sending them! Unfortunately, no one sent any action pics - my favorite part of the contest - but that's ok.

shunut
08-05-2006, 07:06 AM
I'll get a picture of my Ego to you in a little bit, as soon as I finish my meds.

timmyshoota
08-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Vike, since this is vB, can't you guys post threads as announcements? You could post a thread as a Global Announcement, and then everyone would know to send in the pics. Once that time ends, you close the thread/send it to the blackhole. Then when its time again for the contest, move it back out and make it an announcement.

vikingshadow
08-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Interesting. That actually sounds like a good idea. If I can figure out how to do that, that sounds like the way I should go. Excellent!

Ace
10-10-2006, 05:56 PM
ok, so i read about 3 pages of this and i want to enter but how? like who/where do i send my picture in and whens the deadline?

vikingshadow
10-11-2006, 04:40 AM
Ok, enough of the hints. YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE NEXT CONTEST IS - period. Probably NOT until the end of this month - it runs ever two months - that's what the forum decided at the end of the contest last year, and that's what seems to work best right now. Please stop with the constant "When's the next OTM contest!" posts.

I post it here, I post in the veterans forum, I post in the poll forum - 3 different places!

Seriously - I would think that after your last poll where I explained it wasn't going to happen until next month (as in the end of October) and the 3 or 4 other posts you and others have made about this, you would have gotten this by now!

LOOK - a quote from the FIRST post in this thread that I made many months ago.

Ok, you guys voted, and you have been heard. I'll do the "of the Month" contests again this year, but there are going to be some new rules to this one. Pictures of guns will be PM'd to me, and after a set amount of time - I'll enter the guns into the poll thread.

I'll have them every two months,

So please - stop pestering about it! It will happen - but ONLY if I have enough gun pictures for the contest.

OtterSC
10-19-2006, 07:52 AM
been a few days now. when is the next contest. ;)

Ace24
10-19-2006, 08:25 AM
Lol Otter. Yeah, I can't wait for the next one. My gun is alot more upgraded then last time . :) I have a feeling about the next one..

vikingshadow
10-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Ok, starting TOMORROW (Friday, October 20th) you can start sending me pictures of your respective guns for this month's OTM contest. Any pictures received today will be promptly deleted - I need my PM space for the moment.

It would be good if you went to this thread and read the rules for the contest. Anyone can enter, either in the Spyder of the Month, or the Non Spyder of the month. The only excluded people are those that have won the contest already this year (and that's only with the gun they won with.) If enough people show interest, we'll have the Action Picture of the Month as well (I hope so, this was my favorite one of the three!)

Please make sure to send me the type of gun you have along with the specs on it. People like to see the work put into it.

Contest will start one week from this coming Saturday.

Thanks for the patience most of you showed and get those pictures coming in!

Timmyshoota - tell me how to send a Global Announcement and I'll get it sent out!

timmyshoota
10-19-2006, 01:33 PM
It might not be available for you to do. Maybe only Global mods or Admins can do it. There should be an option to make a thread an announcement. Should be just like making a sticky.

Maybe this forum doesn't have that option, but I know just about every vB forum I am a part of has Global Announcements. Talk to Dre, Dragon or Otter. One of them might be able to help you if normal mods can't do it.

vikingshadow
10-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the help!

Ok, I can make global announcements, but only in the forums I moderate. So, tomorrow, if I did it right, there should be an announcement in ALL the forums I have. We'll see, LOL!

Spinal
10-19-2006, 02:15 PM
i shall send you pictars tomorrow:D i cant wait.

timmyshoota
10-19-2006, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the help!

Ok, I can make global announcements, but only in the forums I moderate. So, tomorrow, if I did it right, there should be an announcement in ALL the forums I have. We'll see, LOL!
Just get the fishy one to do it then, since he has/should have power in all forums. That way every forum will have it.

Berserker
10-19-2006, 02:44 PM
Stoopid - evry form has contsts now this one 2....

lik enyone hear has guns wurth enything. Jus spydrs....

timmyshoota
10-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Stoopid - evry form has contsts now this one 2....

lik enyone hear has guns wurth enything. Jus spydrs....

Was that in english?

This forum has had contests way beyond your time here. Don't like it? Don't enter.

claustrophobia9
10-26-2006, 01:02 PM
so when is the poll?

vikingshadow
10-26-2006, 02:03 PM
I'll put it up Saturday. Pics are due by midnight on Friday (central time.) Anything after that, not getting entered in this contest. I have A LOT of pictures this time, though!