PDA

View Full Version : icd promaster

The Pink Panther
06-26-2006, 10:03 PM
so i accidentally bid on a refurbished promaster today and won...my parents are sooooooooooooooo pissed right now. i have a feeling i will be a slave for a while till i can pay it off. :(

but on the other hand....i get a new gun :D
so ya whatever
o ya do u think its bad that its refurbished...

$212.50 shipped from a action village auction

Slammed0
06-26-2006, 10:22 PM
I actually like refurbished products. They get inspected twice as good and get more attention before being shipped. Think about any product on an assembly line. They get put together and shipped out by the hundreds or thousands with quick testing and QA. Refurbished products come back and they pay special attention to them to make sure the quality goes out the door the second time around. I used to work for a printed circuit board manufacturing plant so I have seen first hand.

bigred76
06-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Wow, not bad, not bad at all. Interesting "accident" to occur. :D I'll have a vid of mine up within the next couple days so you know what to expect. Oh, when tuning the LPR, remember after rebuilding it that it leaks when there's not enough pressure and when there's too much; it doesn't tell you that in the manual. Shouldn't have to mess with that until you go play for a little bit though, because it comes set from the factory.

The Pink Panther
06-27-2006, 08:29 AM
no i swear it was an accident...i just wanted to click the _place bid_ button and then move the mouse to the side and undo it...so it wouldnt really do it. but im on my grandmas laptop and it doesnt work that way on this one...so ya

Paintball0308
06-27-2006, 08:35 AM
I got a refurbished gun and it works just as good as a new one.

xtraking
06-27-2006, 10:14 AM
are you sure it does? how would yo know, youve never shotten the new product.

No im just messin with you, but to threadstarter good find and buy haha

The Pink Panther
06-28-2006, 08:52 AM
the guy at the shop the other day said they dont carry promasters because they dont wanna warranty a gun thats broke more than not...????

thechubbss12
06-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Bahh alot of noobs buy promasters... so noobs dont know how to take care of them thus destroying them.

Take care of a gun and you wont have any problems...

bigred76
06-28-2006, 09:21 AM
:yeahthat: You catch it with any gun. A lot of ****headed ****tards who cant tell if the manual is a cup pad or not buy markers and cant figure out why the marker breaks on them. The only, I repeat, ONLY part of my gun that has broken on me is the circuit board, and that was because someone who is a nube with electronics touched it and it shrivled up and died. I fixed it in about 10 minutes with 2 parts. The only things you should HAVE to replace are the detents when they wear out, just like almost EVERY other high-end marker.

ShadowX
06-28-2006, 09:35 AM
The only things you should HAVE to replace are the detents when they wear out, just like almost EVERY other high-end marker.

Lol, Since when are Promaster's high-end? I think I missed something guys..

bigred76
06-28-2006, 09:48 AM
As I recall, they're more high-end than an Ion. :)