PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with Texas?

blkpanther
06-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Are there just not as many p-ball players in texas or am just somehow missing em all? I just moved to the Dallas metroplex area and i cant seem to get a hold of any scenario/speedball players around here. if youre out there let me know aight?

Chris Cole
06-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Hit www.flagstation.com. The p-ball scene in Texas is huge.

viperx6x9x
06-27-2006, 10:08 PM
didnt realize the scene was that big in texas. of coarse im from the middle of nowhere texas but ive never seen any fields around. i guess thats why i only recently got into the sport. Norfolk virginia kinda sucks but theres fields everywhere.

blkpanther
06-28-2006, 12:34 PM
thanx ive been out of paintball for a few years and am having a hard time getting back in.

TStites
07-07-2006, 07:54 PM
I am kind of new to the game but there are severl nice fields around I like Xdrenalin Zone. you seem to get better players to play. fortpaintball I like it because it is 10 minuts from my house, and the fields are ok. they seem to just draw the rec group. farmers branch has a field I have not played it. there are about 10 field that are under 40 minute drive from Plano. you can go to http://www.pbreview.com/ and type in your zip and how far yo want to drive and it will give you all the fields I think I only found one that was not open any more.

cether
07-26-2006, 09:47 AM
move to the houston area you have about 25-30 field from recball/tourney/scenario fields all over the place. i live north of houston and there are 4 field that are in driving distance for time like 20-45 mins. they always have players.

emf7301
07-26-2006, 04:08 PM
hey blkpanther, which city in the dfw area are you? I live in south arlington but i play with my friends up at Xdrenalin Zone in Grapevine. Let me know what's up. :D

calebh
08-12-2006, 03:03 PM
theres a really good field in forney. its on the southeast edge of the metroplex i believe. official paintball games of texas. occasionally, they'll put on a scenario. theres also a pretty much semiannual viper scenario in mt. pleasant. a couple hours to the east of there. its at a good field, but its only open for occasional games.

i live a couple hours to the east of ya, and theres really not a whole lot out here in the way of paintball, but theres plenty in texas as a whole

PumaPride04
09-20-2006, 07:53 PM
man all u guyz are way up there im stuck down here @ south padre island

turbo chicken
03-05-2007, 12:50 PM
for the original poster i'm aware of a couple of scenario groups ill post and PM links to you for these ...

Just a FYI ... automags.org texas players are having a get together march 17 at petty's paintball ... there's 20+ people on the list right now but we need more people ... a mag isn't necessary ...

The fort at petty's should be done by now and it is a monster ...

you can find more info over on the automags forum if you want to attend

it'll be a great time we just wanted to have a texas ballers meet ...

Pwgsx
03-05-2007, 05:41 PM
I have been going to Hit and Run in Mansfield Tx. between dallas and fortworth. The have 4 new speedball fields that just opened as well as a western town, and many woodsball fields. I'll be out there March 24th !!

Reaper
03-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Anyone on here in the El Paso Tx. area?