PDA

View Full Version : lot O problems

ACSinMich
06-26-2006, 09:12 AM
sup fella's, i just got done with a huge scenario game yesterday and i had lots of things go wrong with my pilot. first off i had the bolt screw come loose twice and jam my bolt in the middle of battle. nothing more fun than having to take my gun apart and fix the same thing twice. then both my seals on my VA broke after i just replaced them before the day. then my cocking knob bent and flew out with about an hour left of the day, other than those, i had a blast, killed about 40 guys and only got hit 10. just wondering it anybody else has had these many probs in one day. oh and the temp was low 70's if that matters any

druid
06-26-2006, 09:58 AM
...can't say that I have. I mean, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some issues in a day - but nothing like yours...lol

MNBaller
06-26-2006, 10:08 AM
Sounds about right, once everything breaks its broken in. My bolt never locked up though, or the seals. I will have to watch that. My cocking knob broke off just above the ball detent so i have to find a way to get that out. It doesnt seem like you can undo the screw in the back of the bolt. it seems that is the only way to remove it, if you can.

Spinal
06-26-2006, 11:16 AM
what bolt screw?

ooglieboogliebob
06-26-2006, 12:53 PM
... hmm... drill a hole on the cocking knob ... or what's left of it .... then take a dental pic and pry it out ... and make your own homemade one rather than paying 15 bucks for one when you can just use home objects ...

Sandman_Bravo
06-26-2006, 01:13 PM
I've had many of those issues.

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=3579

Hang in there and iron out the probs with your gun.

bamf-hacker
06-26-2006, 06:50 PM
sorry about all the issues... At least you still had fun :)

HacKeR

ACSinMich
06-26-2006, 10:43 PM
yeah, i've played with my gun like 8 times before this game and i never had a lock up situation before. dunno what that's all about, and thanks for the LOL druid lol and spinal, look at your marker breakdown blueprint, you'll find out what a bolt screw is. and hopefully i got all my damage done at once. found cocking knob for just under 7 bucks. guess that ain't bad. and i had killer fun, only got hit 10 times in 6 hours and i was in the thick of things all day. if anybody lives near Mich i highly recomend comming to this game next time it comes around