PDA

View Full Version : primal eyes on pilot acs?

viperx6x9x
06-25-2006, 08:44 PM
ok im sure this has been asked before but i couldn't find any posts. the ravens seem to be pretty similar in construction to the spyders. So can the primals eyes be modded to fit on the pilot acs somehow? i know i gotta swap in a t board which shouldn't be a big chore, but could the eyes be made to actually fit on the pilot. I just figured if kingman puts it on the ravens then it shouldnt be hard to put on their other markers.

i was just curious if i could make it work, a little project to play with. everybodys talking about ION's this and that on these forums. I was actually considering getting one and making the spyder my backup. but i decided il just upgrade the pilot instead, so i wanna try putting some of the ions features into it.

thechubbss12
06-26-2006, 07:55 AM
Humm yes they will fit.... but you cant use the stock eyes off the primal on the T-board LOL... so your best bet is to pay the extra 10 dollars (12 dollars for unreleased spyder lasrer eyes) and get new break beam eyes.

viperx6x9x
06-26-2006, 08:42 AM
so where do i find them and any idea when they'l be released? also do they come with templates and such as to help me with any necessary drilling?

thechubbss12
06-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Yep when you get the stuff it will have a link on the packaging were for you to go on SD site... Damon is a awesome guy and if you email him he will get back to you quickly....

viperx6x9x
06-26-2006, 10:09 AM
ok, like i said im new to this stuff and you lost me there. whats SD site?

thechubbss12
06-26-2006, 04:25 PM
www.scenariodreams.com

viperx6x9x
06-29-2006, 09:40 AM
ok. thanks, i checked it out but i cant figure out exactly what works with my gun so il just email their techies.