PDA

View Full Version : waco/temple texas

viperx6x9x
06-24-2006, 09:08 PM
hey im thinkin about comin home to visit soon and live around temple and waco. actually rosebud but since nobody knows where the heck that is . . . . anyway i just got into this stuff so i never really knew any places to play around there so if anybody knows any place to play let me know cuz i plan on bringing the marker home and wanna play. only thing is i dont know how the airline is about bringing these things so i might need to borrow a co2 or air tank or something. i hope they let me bring mine. anyways im thinking end of august.

also, this is gonna be a few years but when i get out of here i plan on seting up a woods course back on the farm. depends how long i stay with this navy thing and when i get to go home for good. If anybody in the area is interested stay tuned, i got the land to do whatever i want so if anybody has any course design ideas throw em at me. so far i got a semi wooded area to work with with a creek weaving through it. you gotta cross it 3 times to get from one end to the other. And i got some open land to throw in as big of a speedball course as i can come up with. only hangup is its kinda in the middle of nowhere and yeah itl be hard to find players. just ideas so far, but i love this game and wanna make a field to play on.

blkpanther
06-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Im in Lewisville Tx just north of Dallas. I'm interested in ya woodsball course idea. My brother and I were talkin bout settin up a shop and maybe a field over in this area. Keep me posted on what you end up doin.

viperx6x9x
06-27-2006, 09:53 PM
yeah like i said its gonna be a few years before i even get to start. plus the land is pretty much in BFE. not much around us as far as population goes. but who knows.

blkpanther
06-28-2006, 12:35 PM
I understand...just keep me posted. btw what's bfe?

viperx6x9x
06-28-2006, 10:32 PM
basically slang for middle of nowhere. lets see how to put this politically correct. Bum F__k Egypt. I hope that dont make anybody mad i edited the word myself to try to make amens. lol