PDA

View Full Version : ACS Mechanism is interally Jamming

new_Faction64
06-24-2006, 03:05 PM
OK, I finally went out today to test my MR2 a bit. Here's a few conclusions I made:

-My recocking problems, although more rare, occur when the ACS mechanism moves FORWARD, and fails to move backwards again, basically it gets jammed inside of the bolt. I'm not sure if the blowback of the gun didn't make the bolt fly back, or if the ACS mechanism simply was jammed that caused the recocking issue, but either way, the ACS stopped mid-stroke.

-My hopper for some reason consistantly dry fires every few rounds. I suspect it is because my hopper cannot keep up, but I'm not totally sure yet.

Guitar_kid99
06-24-2006, 06:57 PM
lube your marker like it says to do in the manual
what hopper are you using ?
are the balls coming through the feed necks ok, no jamming there is there?
are the balls coming out of the hopper neck ok?
are you rapidly firing?
i'm am gonna take a guess that youre using semi auto?

breakxeggs
06-24-2006, 09:36 PM
Use an Electric hopper like a Reloader B, Halo B, VLocity, eVoultion with Z-board
Don't put oil on your ACS bolt
and check your air pressure in the tank, and also make sure your gun isn't choking itself somehow somewhere

NextoN
06-25-2006, 05:07 AM
Those forcefeed hoppers will just put more pressure on the detent and cause major detent problems? If you don't have a good detent tho..

new_Faction64
06-25-2006, 07:50 AM
I'll add there is black debris/dirt INSIDE the bolt, probably causing this jam problem, how can I remove this? or clean it.

lube your marker like it says to do in the manual
what hopper are you using ?
are the balls coming through the feed necks ok, no jamming there is there?
are the balls coming out of the hopper neck ok?
are you rapidly firing?
i'm am gonna take a guess that youre using semi auto?

-lubed previous to use, had run 400 rounds in the marker previous to the test
-Ricochet Apache 17-19BPS
-Seemed like the hopper wasn't feeding fast enough
-yes
-yes, I was using burst, semi, and auto
-yes, but discovered it while using Burst.

Guitar_kid99
06-25-2006, 08:05 AM
if there is junk on the bolt i would take it out and just wipe it down with a damp towel or something then let it sit out and dry on its own

new_Faction64
06-25-2006, 02:57 PM
if there is junk on the bolt i would take it out and just wipe it down with a damp towel or something then let it sit out and dry on its own

No it's inside of the bolt, where the ACS mechanism is.

breakxeggs
06-25-2006, 05:24 PM
The Electric Hoppers I listed arn't a force feed system... they do put some force on the balls but my VLocity hasn't given me a single problem.

new_Faction64
06-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Is it safe to use water on the Delrin bolt? Will it make it swell or not?

I'm thinking of trying to scrub out the inside of the bolt, and hopefully remove some of the stuff.

wylde01
06-26-2006, 01:53 PM
i dont think it would hurt if your just cleaning it or something, as long as you dry it back off because after you play a game with the gun and you clean it you will see that the bolt is well oiled so IMO i wouldnt think anything would go wrong