PDA

View Full Version : ghtp 1 help

pman15
06-24-2006, 12:52 PM
alrihgt, i doubt you guys would know the answer,but what the heck i'll give it a shot.alright,i need some help.so i got the cheat where you set your character as a pro player.right now i have yosh rau and am setting it to chris lasoya.my question is that when i have setted chris lasoya as my character all i have is his gun,tank,hopper and pods.like what about his jersey,pants,goggles,and shoes,gloves,etc.like when i am viewing all his empire gear on,when i play a tourney he's not in he's uniform,all he has is his gun,tank hopper and pods.like i want my whole team to be wearing his jersey,and i want him to be wearing all his empire stuff,not some stuff.this may sound kinda counfusing but please help me asap.

thanks

pman15
06-24-2006, 12:59 PM
also,my stats are maxed are maxed out,but i still can choose a pro player as my charachter.

claustrophobia9
06-24-2006, 01:02 PM
i cant tell when people are in their uniforms when im playing as them... its first person... oh... you mean you have him on your team, but hes not in his gear.... you can play as lasoya and he will be in his gear... go to the stats page and hold white then press left or right and find him. (xbox) then youll be him and everyone else will be dresssed like him. www.gamefaqs.com ftw

timmyshoota
06-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Everyone including you wear the uniform you selected, not the pro's default one. I might pull out GHTP and beat it. I've got MAx'd beat.

pman15
06-24-2006, 01:08 PM
i cant tell when people are in their uniforms when im playing as them... its first person... oh... you mean you have him on your team, but hes not in his gear.... you can play as lasoya and he will be in his gear... go to the stats page and hold white then press left or right and find him. (xbox) then youll be him and everyone else will be dresssed like him. www.gamefaqs.com ftw

yes,but when i do that it goes right to the extra's.like,logo's and stuff

claustrophobia9
06-24-2006, 01:40 PM
yes,but when i do that it goes right to the extra's.like,logo's and stuff
thats because you gave your person the last point.. once you load them with points it goes to bonus purchases and you can no longer change your charicter to activate the cheat. leave you charicter with one point left and scroll left so you dont accidentally give your person a point, or put it on a full category while moving. right now you cant fix it unless you go back to a previous save.

The Pink Panther
06-24-2006, 01:41 PM
wooo what a coincedince im playing that right now

pman15
06-24-2006, 01:46 PM
thats because you gave your person the last point.. once you load them with points it goes to bonus purchases and you can no longer change your charicter to activate the cheat. leave you charicter with one point left and scroll left so you dont accidentally give your person a point, or put it on a full category while moving. right now you cant fix it unless you go back to a previous save.

how would i do the previous save?

claustrophobia9
06-24-2006, 01:48 PM
if you didnt save it multiple times there is no going back, if you did save multiple times and you dont know where to find them you may just want to jump off of something.

pman15
06-24-2006, 02:07 PM
ok,one more thing.i just started a new profile and i switched my charachter to alex fraige.so if i followed the steps to have the same gear alex fraige has so the team would have the same gear as him would it work?and i am on my 2 tournament also.

pman15
06-24-2006, 02:50 PM
anyone know?

claustrophobia9
06-24-2006, 03:21 PM
what are you talking about???? to best answer the question in how i understand it: your teammates only look like you, they dont shoot what you shoot.