PDA

View Full Version : medic scenario revision

viperx6x9x
06-23-2006, 10:09 PM
ok for anyone thats ever played the medic scenario in paintball, here's a rule adjustment i'd like some opinions on.

normally as i understand the rules are this. you get shot you lay down, medic touches you and wipes paint. if you can get back to base without getting shot you get to restart, cant shoot till you touch home base. if you get shot on the way back to base your out. head shot your out period, medic cant help you. medic gets shot, anywhere, medic is out and all injured are out of of the game. medic is unarmed. other than that its deathmatch, last team with players still standing wins.

ok so heres the revision. In any real war, you've all seen the old war movies, medic always carried a sidearm (pistol). They never really seemed to carry any machine guns or anything fancy like that but they were never completely unarmed. so me and the guys were thinking, why not give the medic a pump marker. nothing more advanced allowed for the medic's weapon. We couldn't get anybody else on the field to go along with the idea though.

so what do you guys think. in medic ball, should the medic get a pump marker as a sidearm. yes or no.

bigred76
06-24-2006, 12:16 AM
Yes. My reasoning is simple: if I were the medic, I wouldn't want to be the poor bastard without any means of protection lmao. And the movies are wrong; the medics are soldiers first, doctors later. When you're in a war, you don't heal the opposing side to death. ;)