PDA

View Full Version : wowzers

The Pink Panther
06-23-2006, 02:49 PM
http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=117345&ChannelName=movies

....you decide

marvin-martian
06-23-2006, 02:53 PM
old as sin, but still horrible to watch...

TacTownKilla
06-23-2006, 03:29 PM
56k= :tdown:

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

marvin-martian
06-23-2006, 03:55 PM
one second? ouch.

ShieldzyBoy
06-23-2006, 04:17 PM
this kids bring down the sport. if ur out don't fight get better and take it to them next time

vikingshadow
06-23-2006, 05:52 PM
I've always hated that video...I really wish they hadn't posted it when it first came out. You know how many kids used that punch as an avatar? It just shows the worst in paintball and I think they should have been booted for good....

thechubbss12
06-23-2006, 06:16 PM
LOL wow unfortunatly if a the little paintballer like that punched me he would probibly wouldnt end up with a face left to eat out of....

Stupid people need to learn to keep thier cool when they play paintball.

TacTownKilla
06-23-2006, 06:34 PM
sorry im on 56k but does this happen to be the fight that was on 300fps? Guy that gets hit is wearing a proflex?

vikingshadow
06-23-2006, 08:37 PM
Same fight...same result. Nothing gets settled. I bet those guys STILL hate each other and STILL talk about that fight to this day.

Ace24
06-23-2006, 09:05 PM
Its pretty funny. I saw one at NVP Paintball once. This 12 yr old picked a fight with a 14 yr old and the 12 yr old kicked his ass.

bigred76
06-24-2006, 01:09 AM
Point proven right up there^^^. :) Don't you just love how that happens?

I don't get how people can fight like that, it's a GAME. Get over it.

thechubbss12
06-24-2006, 05:12 AM
IMO no fight is worth fighting until he swings first.... Everything that happends from there on is Self Defence...

Ace24
06-24-2006, 09:21 PM
If someone swong at me, I would take my steel tank and bash his head in. :) Good ol' concussion will end the fight fast.

marvin-martian
06-24-2006, 09:38 PM
i dont see how peope think this is funny...

ShieldzyBoy
06-24-2006, 10:29 PM
we are trying to make the sport grow in a possitive light and when people fight like this it just brings it down

vikingshadow
06-25-2006, 05:54 AM
If someone swong at me, I would take my steel tank and bash his head in. :) Good ol' concussion will end the fight fast.

I really, seriously, hope you were joking. Even when a person swings at you, it never requires assault with a deadly weapon. ESPECIALLY on a paintball field with your equipment. I refuse to even agree with you on that...

Everyone gets so caught up with "he swung at me first" and they forget they aren't the only two people out there on the field or sidelines. Think of the example it sets for the young ones that are watching and reading this right now. This is a FUN game, not a street fight. Maybe it's because I'm much older now, because I had several fights growing up, more than you would believe, but it seems so stupid to me now.

Best fight I ever saw was when this guy was taking swings at another guy and the other guy kept dodging them. He never swung once, but that other guy kept going. What happened was the other guy swung so much and missed so much, he finally tried to tackle him but the opponent just pushed him down to the ground and held him there until someone broke them up. The other guy never got mad, never lost control and NEVER swung once. But it was obvious who won that fight.

I don't understand how these fights get started in the first place. In my years of playing, there was only one time I even came remotely CLOSE to a fight, and that was at a tournament (go figure.) This instigator was a supposedly "semi pro" player who was blatantly cheating during our game, the refs refused to check him, the entire crowd saw it and was yelling at the refs about it, it's on video, so on and so forth. Finally, that guy ended up winning the game for his team and actually stood in front of our deadbox yelling at our team about how our last player cheated and was calling us out. I stopped the team from going out there, but I didn't feel threatened in any way, shape or form by him.

Fighting in paintball is like running a race in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still "mentally handicapped!"

Sandman_Bravo
06-25-2006, 06:56 AM
I think it boils down to this:
what's more important- your ego or your love for the sport and it's growth. The world is full of bungholes and we are bound to encounter them from time to time. How we deal with them is what differentiates them from us. I used to be a hot head and could back it up, I'm 6' 1" 250 lbs, but you have to mature to a point where you can let the mind control the emotions not vice-versa. That's my zen rant on this topic.:)
I plan on being a positive role model for my kids an any one else who sees me at the fields.

TheRogueGnome
06-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Fighting in paintball is stupid. i second that. Next game just make it your swore task to shoot his a$$ right in the mask. thats the best. Nah man really no reason to fight. then you gun get thrown on the ground and jacked up . Plus then it ruins the game/day..