PDA

View Full Version : T-Board help

guerrero101
06-22-2006, 09:42 PM
I have an Imagine with T-Board. I upgraded the chip with a T-Chip Multi-Mode and now I can't get it to fire consistently. It fires every three to four trigger pulls. I contacted the guy at Scenario Dreams last year and he then sent me a replacement chip, but season was over for me and I never used it. I'm heading out sunday to local field and I was cleaning and checking the operation when i realized that the upgrade chip wasn't working the way it should. Can any one help or share your t-board settings with the upgrade chip?

druid
06-23-2006, 04:53 AM
First, reset the default settings.

Second, what loader are you using and how fast are you shooting? You'll likely need a ZEgg or faster hopper but if that's not it, check your eye delay and shorten the time length.

Third, whatever you set your 'debounce' setting to, add about 5-8ms to it.

Fourth, if you are using dark-shelled paint...get different paint...one with a lighter colored shell. I have never personally had trouble with dark shelled paint in any TBoard...but it's still a possibility.

guerrero101
06-23-2006, 09:57 AM
The board doesn't have eyes installed yet. I was using default settings. And I also found that it does the same thing with the original T-bard chip. I'm going to buy a new 9.6V battery today and try that out. Does anyone have a preference on make and model of 9.6V batteries?

ricochet08
06-23-2006, 12:14 PM
eh...i had this same problem.

make sure ur battery is charged.
like Druid said, increase ur 'debounce' a bit.
try the 'nickel mod' (put a nickel behind the solenoid).
ummm...that's all i can think of for now. :)

www.ottersccustoms.com
go here and u can get a better idea of how to fix this.

guerrero101
06-23-2006, 02:35 PM
yup. tried that nickel dime and penny trick, charged the battery overnight, no help. I bought a new Java 9.6V battery during my lunch break. Now just waiting to get home to try it out.