PDA

View Full Version : More Pilot Ownage!!

pbfreak3221
06-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Alright so today me and about 7 other guys got bored so we went out into the woods behind my house with our guns. After about a 20 minutes we found a old desserted railroad bridge with a river and a meadow beneath it. So we decided to play. This was the sickest game I'd ever played. I borrowed my friends sniper barrel, and I was stationed at the top of th bridge. During the game I got 22 kills! and I never was once hit. The pilot truelly does own.

hkyhead13
06-22-2006, 11:56 AM
sounds amazin

Paintyaup
06-22-2006, 12:42 PM
that place u were playing at sounds nice :D just dont fall in the water with your gun lol

pbfreak3221
06-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Okay, so we just went back a few hours ago and it was sick yet again. I was a guard and I stayed in the river most of the time. I owned a bunch of kids even one who had a angel. And I GOT A KID TO SURRENDER. So I was gaurding our base, and a kid was trying to slowely sneak up and I just went behind him and whispered drop your gun. AND IT WORKED, and I'm lucky because I was out of ammo, and his gun almost fell into the water. It was another great day

viperx6x9x
06-22-2006, 09:35 PM
yeah, i like playin where ya dont have to pay field fees and such. I got land back home that would probly work well but nobody to play with. i'd say its a couple acres clearing surrounded by trees, with a creek weaving through it. you gotta cross the creek like 3 times to get from one end to the other. add some bunkers in the clearing and maybe an elevated fort in the middle or something. could be pretty sweet. only problem is getting enough CO2/compressed air out there in the middle of nowhere to play. oh well, maybe i can have it set up by the time i get out of the navy and make a business out of it somehow.

tarheelscrln40
01-22-2007, 05:56 PM
what kind of ups you got for pilot?

viperx6x9x
01-27-2007, 05:07 PM
wow, this was a while ago. I did do a few upgrades since hen, however the board fried and kingman dont answer emails so i had to downgrade to a mechanical trigger to make it work right. But yeah new designz eq valve, new designs eq bolt (it didnt fit like advertized, i dont suggest this one.) shocktech spring kit. i also got the assault block but havent gotten around to getting a reg yet. oh yeah SP progressive barrel. and a little bit of body work to fix damage done by the bolt that didnt fit right. it's kind of a bolt out back type cutaway now.