PDA

View Full Version : Charging....

Total90Oliver
06-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Alrite I've read about 12 or 15 people say different things and i just want somebody to agree on one thing and help me out..alrite here is the question,

How many hours is a full charge for ur gun

Paintball0308
06-21-2006, 04:57 PM
I found this on the manual and copied it here. I'll underline the stuff you might want.

THE CHARGER FOR THIS BATTERY
This charger is specially designed for a 9.6Volt rechargeable battery. Five types of
chargers will be available from your Kingman Dealer:
1. Java Rapid Standard Indoor 110v A/C Charger (#JE1026)
2. Java Rapid Car Charger (#JE1022)
3. Java Standard Indoor 110v A/C Charger (#JE1024)
4. Java Standard 2B Indoor Charger (#JE1023)
5. Java Standard Indoor 220v A/C Charger (JE1025)
Using a Rapid Charger it will take approximately one and a half hours to fully charge the
JAVA 9.6 battery. It will take approximately 5-6 hours for the standard chargers.WARNING
Using other unspecified batteries or chargers can cause damage to the circuit board. This
will void all warranty and liability from Kingman. Please use only Java 9.6 volt NiMH
rechargeable battery (Part # JE1015) and Java chargers.
RECHARGING THE BATTERY AFTER INITIAL USE
A fully charged battery will provide about 8000-12000 shots in normal use. The actual shots
will depend on the markers and the type of use. Due to the characteristics of the NiMH
battery, it won't be necessary to completely drain the battery before recharging it. So, you
can charge the battery any time you want and the time needed to the full charge will
depend on how much energy is left in the battery. The more energy left in the battery,
the sooner it will achieve a full charge.

p.s. now you can believe me because I already told you and heres the link if you still dont believe me. http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/manuals/spyder_pilot.pdf .

Total90Oliver
06-21-2006, 05:01 PM
thanx exactly the type of sh1t im looking for thanx,