View Full Version : I have a question

06-21-2006, 04:07 PM
My brother has a spyder rodeo and i want to know if he gets a ndz hp valve will he need anything else

His current mods:

SP teardrop
acs bolt
Camd e-frame
dye stickies, doesnt help
zeggy, doesnt help
32 degree spring kit

Will he need anything else for the ndz valve, thanks

06-21-2006, 04:27 PM
I have heard that the NDZ valves are not meant to be at pressures over 500 PSI, Or was that the Maddman rocket valve, I am not completely sure, But You might need a Reg..

It would be better anyway to get a Reg.. You can get WGP Ergo or Bob Long Torpedo Regs used on ebay for 30-35 bucks, Which is a sweet deal..

06-21-2006, 04:35 PM
yea, i was just checking, will probaly pick up a assault block and i already have a torp for him i guess