PDA

View Full Version : Captives bodies found

Sandman_Bravo
06-20-2006, 07:35 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=2097654&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312
This makes my blood boil. These terrorists brutally torture and murder our men. A few of their guys get humiliated at a prison and the bleeding hearts are all up in arms over it.
God bless our troops!

killerpinecone
06-20-2006, 07:53 AM
that sucks, they slaughter and behead our troops just for fun, god bless those troops

durrell
06-20-2006, 01:59 PM
Yeah but guys, honestly. How politically correct is it to fight back? Let's just let them get away with it and hope for the best. I mean George Bush can't do anything about it. He's so stupid. What an idiot. I mean he's liberated Iraq from a Totalitarian regime and taken out many of their highest ranking military leaders, but he is SERIOUSLY just not a good president. It's his fault our gas prices are high, I mean this is nothing but a war for oil. I just can't wait for 2008 when someone better comes into office because America is in turmoil..

..:superduperultraincredibleextrvaganteveryoneknow sIdneversayanyofthatdodgy:
:dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy:

xNinja-Dolphinx
06-20-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah but guys, honestly. How politically correct is it to fight back? Let's just let them get away with it and hope for the best. I mean George Bush can't do anything about it. He's so stupid. What an idiot. I mean he's liberated Iraq from a Totalitarian regime and taken out many of their highest ranking military leaders, but he is SERIOUSLY just not a good president. It's his fault our gas prices are high, I mean this is nothing but a war for oil. I just can't wait for 2008 when someone better comes into office because America is in turmoil..

..:superduperultraincredibleextrvaganteveryoneknow sIdneversayanyofthatdodgy:
:dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy:
Almost got me. haha

Sandman_Bravo
06-21-2006, 02:54 AM
I don't want to get into a debate over our govermernment, I support our troops regardless of who's in the white house or what party controls the senate or house. When your lost you don't argue over who gave the wrong directions, you dig in and find your way out of the woods together. My initial point was, when our guys or allies are tortured, maimed, and brutally murdered it's on the same level as the Abu-Gharib thing where they were humiliated. These terrorists are vicious desperados that deserve the same treatment they inflict to us.

meruhl
06-21-2006, 03:50 AM
That's why we're there, and why it's going to take time to get that part of the world straightened out.

marvin-martian
06-21-2006, 05:01 AM
a kid in my class last year had a debate about how were torturing our prisoners. the worst thing he could come up with was having dogs bark at them. i wanted to punch him in the head so bad for being a moron...omg

vikingshadow
06-21-2006, 05:16 AM
My initial point was, when our guys or allies are tortured, maimed, and brutally murdered it's on the same level as the Abu-Gharib thing where they were humiliated.

Actually, I think what they did was much WORSE than what we did and we as Americans shouldn't even try to put it on the same level. Our ultimate goal is to get information - their's was to cause death and to terrorize others.

I think that as a country, we have become wimps in the eyes of the world. We have this "turn the other cheek" mentality and if we do anything slightly off the straight and narrow, we're going to "look bad." SO THE HELL WHAT!!!!!!! Christ, I'm so sick of political correctness. Maybe someone is going to think I'm a barbarian, but what do we expect?

Our own prisons, full of animals who have taken lives and innocence from the innocent, are teeming with "jailhouse lawyers" who feel their own "rights" are being violated, and the courts are backing them up (I think they should be busy working on farms and breaking big rocks into little ones for 18 hours a day - and NO early parol...) - we have people taking advantage of a welfare system and spitting at anyone who tells them to get a job - we have children who are growing up flunking tests ON PURPOSE so mom and dad (if he or she is even around) can get a disability or additional welfare - we have people talking treason against their OWN country (in any other country they'd be rounded up and imprisoned or even killed for what they're saying - I read on PBN yesterday that someone said they'd actually kill Pres. Bush if they had the chance. Isn't that a threat? Where are the officials?)...yet we're scared of what some terrorists think of us.

In my mind, that means the terrorist has won - we are "afraid" of the offending the very group that doesn't care if they win or lose, just that we die. Oh, and this applies to any country or group of people that don't care whether we win or lose (mainly, they want to see us lose - read Russia, China, France and many other nations...)

Man, early morning rants are hellacious on the mind - going to run now.

/rant

pman15
06-21-2006, 05:38 AM
well sadly that rises the death toll to about 2500 or somewhere around there:( .but bush should just take the troops out of iraq and drop the bomb on them!

marvin-martian
06-21-2006, 05:43 AM
well sadly that rises the death toll to about 2500 or somewhere around there:( .but bush should just take the troops out of iraq and drop the bomb on them!
are you serious?

Sandman_Bravo
06-21-2006, 11:50 AM
"Actually, I think what they did was much WORSE than what we did and we as Americans shouldn't even try to put it on the same level. Our ultimate goal is to get information - their's was to cause death and to terrorize others. "

That's what I meant, sorry. I should have said that the liberal media has portrayed it on the same level as Abu-Gharib. I absolutely meant that it's an injustice when this happens. Did you know that there are some extremist religous groups here in America that cheer American's being killed over there?
I have something I've saved, I'll post it; if it's over the top- mod it.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/Sandman_Bravo/BlackJackPershing.jpg

Sandman_Bravo
06-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Quick footnote: I do not mean to insult any peace loving mislims, the original quote is directed at terrorists.

Recon by Fire
06-21-2006, 06:12 PM
Ah, yes...good tough as nails, Black Jack Pershing! We do have some men like that, but we instead prosecute them, confine them to Leavenworth, and kick them out of military service instead of promoting them to MFIC.

You all remember that Commander who got royally screwed for scaringa prisoner by shooting at him (or did he actually shoot him? I forget and don't honestly care) but he stopped a terrorist attack on his men.

This crap about our soldiers getting mutilated and tortured to death just infuriates me when our own country and MF press seek to prosecute our soldiers for dealing with these peace loving Muslims as they should be.

Sorry if this sounds callous, but trust me it is the nice version of how I feel about it.

Sandman_Bravo
06-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Glad to see I'm not alone in my thinking.

vikingshadow
06-21-2006, 06:50 PM
You're definitely not alone. I've been a strong believer most my life that fear of something or someone is a GREAT deterent...a lot of people find that thinking backwards, but I don't care. I just don't think that we're feared out there enough to stop the bad guys anymore.

Remember when chewing gum and running in school was punished by spankings? I do, and I still don't do either one. When the principal walked down the hall, and you were afraid you were going to get in trouble so you went out of your way to stop causing trouble? Those where LITTLE things and we were afraid to get caught - imagine how much control you'd have if people were afraid of what might happen should we lose our temper?

bigred76
06-21-2006, 09:53 PM
PMan, that is not the case here. We are talking about our soldiers, doing what they were TRAINED to do, getting imprisoned by the country that told them to do what they did. I personally feel that we need to stay the course and finish what our idiot of a President started, because we need to. We can't nuke 'em because it would alarm all the other nations of the world, and possibly piss some off enough to start a war with us. Not a good thing.

I agree with the rest of you guys though. Surprised so many have almost the same thinking as me!

vikingshadow
06-22-2006, 05:08 AM
Well, almost the same. I don't think our president is an idiot. BUT, that's a topic for another thread!