PDA

View Full Version : V-force or JT?

emf7301
06-19-2006, 03:33 PM
ok, i'd like to get some better goggles then the crappy single frame ones my original gun came with. I was thinking either the V-force shield or morph or the JT nForcer. I've read that the lens are quite easy to take off of the v-force. i'm leaning towards one of the V-force ones because of that. Please just give your recommendations on the masks listed or similar ones that COST THE SAME. I don't care about ones that cost more.

Thanks for your help.

Paradox313
06-19-2006, 04:25 PM
well if your gonna get one of those make sure it has thermal lenses

but really do you want to pay $20 not to be blind
i would save my money and buy a higher priced mask like a Dye I3, Proto Fs, Vents Avatar, Jt Proflex

those are all really good masks

but if your really that stubborn
i would get a proto EL just because proto is a good company
theyre only about 23 bucks on actionvillage

Chris Cole
06-19-2006, 05:56 PM
From the list you gave, I'd go with the Morph. But it depends on which feel you prefer.The Morph will give you some bounces, the others won't.

vikingshadow
06-19-2006, 06:05 PM
I used a shield for a long time and really liked it. No bounces definitely, but it also didn't stick out so far around my head like the morph did. All Vforce lenses are thermal. If you really want to stick with the Vforce line and go "higher priced" as paradox said, go with the Profiler.

Never heard of the nForcer from JT though...can't help ya there. Sorry!

Your absolute BEST bet would be to go and try them on though and decide for yourself. You don't want to get stuck with a mask that isn't a good fit for you.

Paradox313
06-19-2006, 06:10 PM
the nForcer is like a lower version of the nVader
or is it the other way around
basically i think its the same google just with different ventilation

it was the first mask i ever had it was so big and clunky.
i hated it

claustrophobia9
06-19-2006, 06:30 PM
well if your gonna get one of those make sure it has thermal lenses
v-forces dont use thermals, they use specail nonfog lexan

Ace24
06-19-2006, 07:32 PM
I have a Vforce Morph and I couldnt be happier. The sperical lense is amazing and I cant get over it. Also the rubber face thingy for bounce is amazing... *so tired, my linguals is slow*