PDA

View Full Version : Question

ross * pilot
06-19-2006, 10:29 AM
hey guys,i have a question about my friends gun. Im sorry its not a pilot acs , its a dragun TES. HIs gun cant fire anymore. He has been using Co2 the whole time and we are wondering if his cord has been clogged or something. Will he be able to shoot if he purchases nitro, or how could he fix his problem?

Thankyou:)

spyder(man)
06-19-2006, 04:19 PM
Hey dude, i dont know anything about Draguns-only Spyders, lol. but anyway just thinkin out loud here and tryin to help anyway i can, but i mean i highly doubt that his air line is clogged. i want to help but i dont know quite enough about this gun to tell u right off so i have a couple of questions. Is it an electronic gun and how much did it cost him? Also how long has he had it and how long has he been using CO2. And if u know, was the gun used when your friend bought it, If u can give me answers to those questions that would be great-i think i might be able to help u find the problem.

ross * pilot
06-19-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm 99% sure it wasnt used when he made the purchase and he has used co2 ever since he bought it. he got it for upper 200's. Hes had it for about 3-4 years. Before the gun would shoot fine, but now it just uncocks over and over, even with co2 fully filled.

I have read in a magazine that it needed air(and air only) so i was wondering if purchasing air could resolve the problem

thanks for your help

vikingshadow
06-19-2006, 05:54 PM
The TES can work with Co2 just fine.

Need some more info though on the problem. What exactly happens when the tank is screwed into the asa? And first of all, are you sure the tank has Co2 in it?

ross * pilot
06-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Yes, im 100% sure that co2 is in it. When i screw it in, it sounds normal. Nothing really happens. then, i cocked it back and fired it. It just clicked and uncocked.

Also, the magazine i read was gun reviews. It had a gen. description and said that it could ONLY run on air. It was a facefull magazine.

spyder(man)
06-20-2006, 10:43 AM
ok this is the only thing i can think of-if this isnt it i have no idea. If this marker is at all like a Spyder then he might have put some pieces into the gun flip-flopped when he took it apart to clean it.-this is all just an idea so anyway if he put the large o-ring (Striker Buffer) in before the Striker bolt instead of after then that is what it is going to do-uncock itself like theres no more CO2. So make sure that the large o-ring goes in AFTER the Striker Bolt. Since this gun is a much nicer than many Spyders i am thinkin its not going to be the same internal parts but give it a try. Like i said if this doesnt work i have no idea. hope all this makes sense.

ross * pilot
06-20-2006, 01:25 PM
ok thanks