PDA

View Full Version : pump kits

~shocktheman~
06-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Well I've been looking into both the ccm pump kits and the whitewolfairsmith ultra kits as well. Do you guys know if either is really superior to the other or just mostly personal preference. For whomever has ever owned both, any noticable differences in the feel etc. I'm needing one for the sniperII
I'm building and was curious as to what I could learn before taking the dive.

bomberpilot07
06-18-2006, 11:43 AM
i cant vouch for the whitewolf... but the ccm is amazingly smooth. best choice i made buying that pump kit.

QAZ123
06-18-2006, 01:50 PM
It boil's down to personal preferance really. I have the CCM kit on my sniper and it's really nice but I did get to play with a sniper with a white wolf "economy" kit and I liked it a lot. The stroke was pretty smooth and the pump handle is a lot smaller which is going to be a preferance call. I'm tempted to pick one up but not sure just yet.

It's going to be a preferance call neither have real advantages over the other.

JB.

tigerdave714
06-27-2006, 07:50 PM
I've talked to several people about the Whitewolf kits, and they're supposedly noticably heavier than the CCM kits. They're made of milled aluminum rather than the delrin CCM version. The grip on the whitewolf is also considerably smaller. I've got big hands so I prefer the CCM kit.

Both of them have received rave reviews. Just comes down to personal preference. Let us know which one you get.