PDA

View Full Version : 06 electra with eyes

blackrx1
06-16-2006, 10:42 PM
:mad: i just got my 06 electra with eyes on thursday not happy..:mad: :mad:
i have a 05 new still in the box i just got two weeks ago when i heard the 06
was the same but with eyes i thought i would wait and not use the 05 and i would try to sell as new and just keep using my mr2 till then..so the 06 comes in i get the battery charged up and turn it on it has semi and fully modes NO 3 SHOT BURST NO 6 SHOT BURST AND THE EYES DO NOT WORK ON FULLY which is useless it clearly states on the web site and on my box that it has all the modes semi/3and6 shot burst and fully......... i have tried to call kingman for two days no answer.. not happy anyone else have the same problems.... i have been using kingman for a couple years etc and no problems at all even my mr2 works great with my q-loader not one broken ball in 5000 plus balls

thanks

pbgrandpa
06-17-2006, 04:04 AM
Yea, It does state on the box burst mode. But the manual only states semi and full auto. Guess this is a mess up on Kingmans part.I'm kinda disappointed the eyes are not active on full auto.

vikingshadow
06-17-2006, 05:20 AM
Nah, ever since the ESP came out, they've been claiming things like "full response" modes, and as far as I know, at least to the IPI version of the frame, never had 6 ball burst, just semi, 3 ball burst and full auto.

They've never really stated what they meant by "full response" modes, but that's their normal advertising thing...like pbgrandpa said, you have to read the manual...

Hob Hayward
06-17-2006, 07:37 AM
Snag a t-board w/ ultra chip for it :P.

pbgrandpa
06-17-2006, 08:16 AM
I guess the t-board is out. Kingman in all there great wisdom has the on off switch built into the board itself.:mad:

sk8erkid530
06-17-2006, 08:41 AM
so does the 05 have 6 burst 3 burst and full auto?

pbgrandpa
06-17-2006, 08:48 AM
so does the 05 have 6 burst 3 burst and full auto?yes

sk8erkid530
06-17-2006, 10:26 AM
ok thx

Hob Hayward
06-17-2006, 02:03 PM
I guess the t-board is out. Kingman in all there great wisdom has the on off switch built into the board itself.:mad:

Not another proprietory thing... First that stupid pilot VA, now a board that can't be interchanged?

Kingman needs to see that we don't like non-interchangable parts.

schock
06-17-2006, 03:40 PM
its not that big of a deal cause why would you want to use auto or burts when youre use semi on a rocking trigger with eyes?

emf7301
06-17-2006, 05:44 PM
personally i never use burst on my pilot during any games so i wouldn't miss it. Are you serious though that kingman moved the on/off switch to the board? Is the switch on the back of the trigger frame? I think that would be a smart move. It may upset some people for the first 6 months or so until boards are remade to compensate for this but i think it may be a move for the better.

rommelr
06-20-2006, 10:57 AM
So is it worth buying this 06 Electra or what? i have a sonix & rodeo... But since this 06 came out, im very intrigued by it... should i buy it, even though i only use semi at all times? lmk...

pbgrandpa
06-20-2006, 01:21 PM
So is it worth buying this 06 Electra or what? i have a sonix & rodeo... But since this 06 came out, im very intrigued by it... should i buy it, even though i only use semi at all times? lmk...For me it was worth it. There are a few things that everyone will not like about it. The burst modes being gone. The moving of the on/off to the board. and the eyes only working in semi auto. You do get a decent locking feed neck- better grips- and a somewhat better regulator. Plus I really like the color. If you have the $$$$ go for it.

rommelr
06-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Pbgranpa, thx so much for letting me know it's worth it... what r u referring to when it comes to the on/off switch, what does that do for me? and where was it before they moved it to the board? pls lmk thx...

pbgrandpa
06-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Pbgranpa, thx so much for letting me know it's worth it... what r u referring to when it comes to the on/off switch, what does that do for me? and where was it before they moved it to the board? pls lmk thx...On the earlier e-frames the on/off switch was loacated above the trigger on the left side of the frame. On the 06 Electra it has been moved to the lower part of the grip frame. It has 2 buttons that control your functions- on/off- safe mode-eyes on/off - semi auto-full auto. Hope this helped.

killerpinecone
06-22-2006, 07:32 AM
So overall you think its pretty nice for a spyder, i am thinking about getting it

pbgrandpa
06-22-2006, 07:48 AM
So overall you think its pretty nice for a spyder, i am thinking about getting itYes I do. I really like mine. I just hope someone hurries and makes an aftermarket board for it, Then it would be complete IMHO.

rafqaku
06-22-2006, 04:08 PM
i have one and i got mad because of the burst but when you think about it the rocking trigger is really fast and you dont need the burst. the gun is asome and i really like it:D :D :D :D

blackrx1
06-25-2006, 10:05 PM
hi guys new problem with my 06 electra the battery is dead after it is not being used in two days i charged it again same thing also used the battery from my 05 again same story:mad: :mad:

devlspawb
06-26-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm also having an issue with the battery. After my initial charge it lasted for about 500 shots, so I charged it again and played a few days later, once again I only got about 700 shots off it. It really pissed me off because I was sneaking up right behind someone about to win the game and it was dead, wouldn't even fire.

Anyone know whats up with my battery?

SharpObjects
06-26-2006, 02:57 PM
Should I just buy the Electra 05? or save up a bit more for the Electra 06? I don't mind the eyes only working in semi.

bamf-hacker
06-26-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm also having an issue with the battery. After my initial charge it lasted for about 500 shots, so I charged it again and played a few days later, once again I only got about 700 shots off it. It really pissed me off because I was sneaking up right behind someone about to win the game and it was dead, wouldn't even fire.

Anyone know whats up with my battery?

I would check with Kingman. Maybe the eyes are drawing a lot of current which is draining the battery faster than usual.

HacKeR

pbgrandpa
06-27-2006, 07:56 AM

Anyone know whats up with my battery?I'm also having the same problem. I called Kingman and talked to John in tech- He said not to charge the batt. longer than 6-8 hrs. or you would damage it. Also states in the manual to charge the batt. before each time playing. A charge will only last 3000 to 5000 shots depending on what mode your in. I charged my batt. over nite so don't know if I hurt it or not. :confused:

devlspawb
06-27-2006, 12:18 PM
No that answer is BS, I never charged it longer than 8 hours, and even on a half charge i should get a lot more than 700 shots out of it. I checked the voltages last night and the charger is definitely charging so maybe I just got a defective battery. I'll give it one more chance if it doesn't work its going back.

The voltage on my charged battery was 10.33 btw, anyone else know what the voltage is on their fully charged 9.6v javas?

SkeletonJack
06-29-2006, 08:15 PM
i have a question, where is the serial number located on the marker? I found a number on the circuit board, but i wasn't sure if that was it or not. Can someone let me know?

TStites
07-14-2006, 07:02 PM
it is your battery I charged mine right out of the box for one hour, and then shot 500 rounds cleaned it and put it up, today after work I went out and shot one thousand rounds and have not given it a another charge yet. I only have a 47 CI 3000psi tank and I know one thing it sucks a lot more gas then my Xtra did I could shoot about eight hundred rounds through my Xtra with that tank I am lucky to get 300 with my Electra I guess I am either going to need to get a bigger tank or shoot less during a game.

Hob Hayward
07-14-2006, 08:23 PM
You only get 300 shots off it now, and you got 800 with the Xtra, somthing wrong there... Unless the 500 psi that the electra is configured to run at is horribly inefficient.