PDA

View Full Version : Well the wait is over... Her she is!

bamf-hacker
06-16-2006, 05:57 PM
Well all at 1:51pm today my little girl came to visit...

6lbs 15oz and 19 1/4" long

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/424/10013008vi.jpg

HacKeR

mv540
06-16-2006, 06:11 PM
:p congrats!!! nice baby:) she has pretty eyes..

durrell
06-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Congrats man! She looks great..must have taken after her mom.. ;)

thechubbss12
06-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Heh nice comment Durrel....

Awesome job producing the life of some thing that can become the worlds most important element..... Hope you can enjoy having another kid running around.

DRAGON
06-16-2006, 06:29 PM
Nice looking kid hacker. Certainly has good color. Did you know you weren't supposed to use a flash on new borns? Messes with their eyes. At least that's what we were told. Bet you're looking forward to messy diapers, white curdly stuff on your good clothes and no sleep lol. Ain't life wonderful? -

Hossy
06-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Hey man, good lookin kid there!

Must be one of the greatest fathers day presents there is!

bamf-hacker
06-16-2006, 06:55 PM
Thanks... The doctor said the flash is not a problem....

Nothing like going to work with the white spit up streak down your back that you did not know was there :)

and yes the best father's day present for sure!

HacKeR

ricochet08
06-16-2006, 07:16 PM
awwwwwwwwww :D
congrats man :D
be ready for some looooooong nights :p

taurinic
06-16-2006, 08:11 PM
what.... species is that?

jk, congrats on your new family! she is so cute! :loveeyes:

DyNasty9
06-16-2006, 08:16 PM

jk, congrats on your new family! she is so cute! :loveeyes:
lol

personally..........i like the hat:p :p

lol , congrats man.:)

big_daddy_d
06-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Congrats Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killerpinecone
06-16-2006, 09:09 PM
Congrats man, shes cute, so when is she gettin her first gun, start her off with something basic, all pink shocker or matrix

DRAGON
06-16-2006, 09:45 PM
A little birth date story:

I was the coach for all 3 of my boys. The coach is the word medical staff uses as designated, 'stay with the wife while she's moaning and groaning and tell her to do stuff like hyperventilate but in general, deal listening to her ranting that she'll never ever do this again' lol. Anyways, #1 son pops his head out finally after my ol lady had been in labor for about 9 hours. An induced labor at that. They pull him out and he's like all blue and I freaked out because I had a sister that died because she was a blue baby(I'll not go into that). So after I'm assured it's OK and normal I look at his head and I goes, "GAAAAAA!!!! It's pointed!!!!" He looked like a cone head. This is because the skull actually has to deform when going through the birth canal and/or pelvis. Once the baby clears they reform the skull. Well obviously I didn't know that and one of the nurses said, "Don't worry about that, he should have a normal looking skull in a couple years" Well the rest of the staff laughed but I didn't. I took it as the truth(duh) They then told me about that one too. Watching a birth is certainly not for the weak stomached. I really had no prob with it even watching them cut into a 'C' section. I'd think most people would gain alot of respect for women after watching what they go through when giving birth -

What happens afterward is totally up to you the parent. You are a large part of the formation of what becomes of this child. :nunu: Ya.......good f-days stuff **sniff sniff** - :cry:

TheRedBarron
06-16-2006, 09:50 PM
Shes beautiful man congrats.

Send my best to your wife too because obviously the kid takes after her.

TheRedBarron
06-16-2006, 09:55 PM
10:1 eh? I will take that bet.

druid
06-16-2006, 11:30 PM
awwwww! your life as you now know it, is over! You're going to have to sell that new Ion for a chastity belt now.......j/k...

To rip off "Story-time with Uncle Dragon"....
My mom was pregnant with me and my due date was Feb 14th (my dad's BDav). In the 1st week of January she walked to the drug store which was down the street from their house and she fell on ice. When she fell backwards, sh landed on her left elbow, shattering the joint. To operate on the arm, they had to induce labor and deliver me because 36 years ago, Morphine was the drug of choice. They delivered me early and threw me in the microwave until I was done.

This will make the wife feel better...tell the wife she had it easy. druid weighed 12 lbs, 9 oz and 23 3/4" at 8 months...

bigred76
06-16-2006, 11:37 PM
Dan, congratulations to you and your wife on the new daughter! :) She's a beautiful baby!

SnOoZ
06-17-2006, 12:24 AM
congrats on the baby. wonder what shes going to get you for fathers day?

druid
06-17-2006, 01:35 AM
.....green pasty stuff that resembles seaweed...eeeeewwwwwww :dodgy:

:lol:

Sandman_Bravo
06-17-2006, 01:53 AM
Thanks... The doctor said the flash is not a problem....

Nothing like going to work with the white spit up streak down your back that you did not know was there :)

and yes the best father's day present for sure!

HacKeR

CONGRATS!
Your life will be forever changed for the better. We have 3, my daughter (the oldest) would always wait to puke up on dad. I had white spit all the time!
Now I miss those days.

bamf-hacker
06-17-2006, 03:39 AM
This will make the wife feel better...tell the wife she had it easy. druid weighed 12 lbs, 9 oz and 23 3/4" at 8 months...

HOLLY COW!!!! 12 lbs!!!!

Wow Druid your mother is my hero.

Species is GIRL!!! and yes they are a dangerous species SO STAY AWAY :)

10:1 he's out getting **** faced and smoking cigars right now lol -

Bad bet :) was at home drinking a few beers with my son upstairs asleep. :)

But you did get the drinking part right.

And to all the rest! Thank you very much. My son made sure I was not getting sleep to practice. I thought since my wife and the baby were in the hospital that I would get a little sleep this morning.... NOPE my son woke me up at the crack of dawn. I guess I can't complain, he wanted to know where his little sister was because he needed to hug her :)

again thanks all.

Proud Daddy HacKeR

vikingshadow
06-17-2006, 04:49 AM
Congratulations! Wow, a girl....your life is officially changed from fun loving dude to seeker and destroyer of all men who might come calling on your baby - and you will become an expert carpenter, locksmith, cameraman and marksman. (I don't play paintball for the fun of it, I play it for practice! Hahaha!)

My grandma told me once that having one baby means you are a father, but having two makes you a PARENT....I didn't understand what the heck she was talking about until my second was born.

She looks great. Congrats again - at least the stinky diapers won't be here for a couple weeks yet...so how old is your son?

bamf-hacker
06-17-2006, 05:01 AM
Congratulations! Wow, a girl....your life is officially changed from fun loving dude to seeker and destroyer of all men who might come calling on your baby - and you will become an expert carpenter, locksmith, cameraman and marksman. (I don't play paintball for the fun of it, I play it for practice! Hahaha!)

My grandma told me once that having one baby means you have a father, but having two makes you a PARENT....I didn't understand what the heck she was talking about until my second was born.

She looks great. Congrats again - at least the stinky diapers won't be here for a couple weeks yet...so how old is your son?

Thanks Vike..

My son will be 3 on the 25th. He is loving the whole "BIG" brother thing.

and I love your Grandma's saying. I am going to tell my wife when we head over to the hospital.

HacKeR

vikingshadow
06-17-2006, 05:15 AM
Whups! Made a mistake in the quote - change "have" to "are" - not sure what happened there...

My daughter's are the same age apart...I gotta warn ya! Right now, he'll be a BIG help, but as soon as she can, your daughter is going to spend every waking moment making his life hell!

My turn for a funny story! This happened after my youngest was able to walk - not sure when, because she started REAL early walking - my oldest was really good at what she thought was "helping," but we had seen the sibling rivalry thing come up several times, mainly with my youngest - I heard my oldest talking to her and saying "No, No!" several times. I was too dang tired to go see what was happening, but suddenly my oldest screams and comes jetting out of her room!

I was like, wtf? (only in my mind because I don't actually talk like that around kids or women if I can help it - old school, I guess...I said damn on the rode in Arlington last week and felt horrible about it!) but then my youngest came toddling out in that half walk, half run thing that babies do, with her mouth wide open and was trying to bite her! I laughed my butt off, because Kelsey could run circles around Syd without even trying, but she was scared to death at the prospect of being bit by her sister - again!

That was the beginning it a long line of competitions between the two...trust me, my oldest is in 8th grade now, and the other in 5th, and girls compete on EVERYTHING....it gets tiresome, actually!

Fortunately, you have one of each, so you might actually miss some of this action....thank goodness! Have a great first full day as a daddy to a girl - it's the best, and sometimes worst, feeling in the world!

claustrophobia9
06-17-2006, 06:02 AM
playing paintball already i bet!
so whens she going pro?

pbfreak3221
06-17-2006, 06:04 AM
Nice, Thats some fathers day gift you got.

DexGtr
06-17-2006, 07:30 AM
congratulations man....have fun....:)

bamf-hacker
06-17-2006, 04:29 PM
thanks again all..

Mommy and baby come home tomorrow, so wish me luck on getting some sleep tonight.

HacKeR

vikingshadow
06-17-2006, 04:36 PM
hahaha - you WISH!

Sleep will consist of part girl crying, part boy crying, part eyes closed, part telling the wife the baby's up (LOL! Don't suggest that one...) and part stepping on toys in the middle of the night. Don't forget the boy wanting to sleep with mommy and daddy - meaning head on mommy, feet on daddy!

MAYBE, if you're lucky, it might consist of part giggling under the sheets, but not for a few weeks/months.....

TheRedBarron
06-17-2006, 04:42 PM
HOLLY COW!!!! 12 lbs!!!!

Bad bet :) was at home drinking a few beers with my son upstairs asleep. :)

Proud Daddy HacKeR
drago where is my money?

DRAGON
06-17-2006, 04:53 PM
I have no idea what you're typing about. I suppose it's either in the bank or in your wifes pocketbook -

shunut
06-19-2006, 07:47 AM
congrats buddy. she is beautiful.

WhatThaSmurf
06-19-2006, 09:10 AM
she looks like a happy baby already, what's her name?

bamf-hacker
06-19-2006, 06:06 PM
thanks all... Her name is Samantha.

She is asleep on my lap now and it is the most wonderful feeling. It has been 3 years since a baby was around and i forgot how great it is :)

HacKeR